Chapter 35

Kate pov...

I wake up with a smile on my face as i had the most beautiful dream... I saw my dad holding the hand of a little boy... My little boy... My little boy was smiling and waving at me... He was beautiful... Not a baby... But a little boy, i think about 7 or 8 years old... In my dream i had run up to him and hugged them both tight... I know it is probably a load of bullshit, but it felt so real... I had cried and cried telling him i was so sorry... 

The little boy had put his hand on my face... Again, it felt so real i think i can still feel his hand on my cheek... He told me it was okay, that it was not my fault... He was with grandpa... That he had no pain and was loving spending time with grandpa... That when the time would come, we would all be together... I told him i wished i could stay but they had both shaken their heads... Telling me it was not my time yet and that i still had a lot of live to life... 

The only thing they wanted from me was to be happy... That they always would watch over me...  That is when i had woken up... Although it was emotional i could not help but smile... The idea that my dad and little boy were together was comforting... I dont know... Maybe i am losing my mind but it was a nice and comforting dream...

I am warm and smile as i realize why... Chris is wrapped around me... The big spoon... I still fit perfectly sculpted into him... His arm is my pillow and i lace my fingers with his hand bringing it to my mouth and kissing it. I wrap his arms tighter around me as i just feel safe and secure but above all comfortable tucked into him... Although the bed is massive, we only use a fraction of it as he is glued to me, and we are all the way on left side... I look over my shoulder and chuckle as Dodger is lying next to us all stretched out enjoying his space... 

But as i wake up more i have to suppress a giggle... Chris might be still asleep... A part of his body is not... He is poking me, and it takes everything in me to not wiggle my butt against his obvious erection... God i am unbelievable... Here i am... In his bed... Yesterday i asked to take it slow... To take it day by day... He was understanding and so sweet... And here i was lying in his arm with all these dirty thoughts... It did not help that i felt his hot breath fan over me as he was nuzzling in my neck in his sleep... Or was he awake...? I lay still but everything points to him still being in a deep sleep...  

I lay there awake feeling comfortable... I love it dozing off a little just a lazy morning in bed... Nothing else matters... The world around us goes on but in here it is just him and i... Well and Dodger... Sweet, sweet Dodger... I can feel Dodger move around every now and then... I think he is awake to but just as content being lazy... 

I dont know how long i have been lying here awake but dozing off when i feel Chris move... I bit my lip as he pulls me even closer and i gasp a little as i feel his dick grind against my ass... Fuck... Has he gotten bigger...? Or am i imagining that... He is hard... That is for sure... I feel my core heat up. My mind says no, but my body definitely says yes... My pussy is throbbing and begging for him inside me... I feel soft warm lips being pressed on the skin in my neck and i close my eyes a little sigh escaping me... 

"Goodmorning, sweetheart..." A low groggy voice says and i close my eyes taking a deep breath... God why does that even sounds sexy... What is happening to me... Why is it so hard to control myself... "Morning..." I squeak and i can feel him smile in my neck before planting another kiss on my skin... "Did you sleep okay?" He hums and i nod... "Mhm..." Is all i manage to get out... "You?" I ask and he lets out a sigh... "I slept amazing best night sleep in a long time..." He mumbles and he swings his leg over mine locking me in making me smile... 

My mind is racing as he keeps poking me... Does he not notice himself? Or is this a move... I know he would never pressure me... Or is it just me... Is my body just in overdrive and do i want it to be a sign... I am wet... I am definitely wet... I can feel my underwear being soaked and i am having an argument with myself in my head... I can't... I can't... i am not ready... It is too soon... That is at least what my mind says... But my body... God my body is in overdrive... My pussy throbbing... My underwear soaked... My breathing is speeding up as he kisses my neck every now and then and my heart is racing as he does not do anything else... He just holds me... His hands are not moving over my body... 

"Chris..." I say my voice hoarse and i am aware i sound desperate... "Hmmm..." He hums in my ear making goosebumps appear all over me... "Chris..." I whisper again under my breath in a soft moan... I take his arm that is slung over me and place his hand on my hip before slowly moving it up... "Please..." I whisper in a soft desperate plea... "Please what, sweetheart?" He whispers sounding a little unsure and maybe a little surprised... I slide his hand under my shirt... I avoid the scar on my stomach where they cut me open... I dont want him to feel that... 

I can feel him take in a short sharp breath before he kisses my neck again... I move his hand higher until it is finally where i want it... On my boobs... I put my hand over his and squeeze letting him know what i want... 

Another soft kiss in my neck setting my body on fire... I can't resist anymore and push my ass back into him and i celebrate a little victory as he lets out a groan... "Kate..." He groans and he sounds unsure... "Please... I just want to be touched... I want to be loved... I want to feel good... Only you can make me feel good... You were the only one who ever could...Please..." I whisper sounding absolutely desperate but i dont care... I look over my shoulder... The look in his eyes so sensual. His eyes filled with want... God... It sends me into overdrive, and he attaches his lips with mine... The kiss is desperate, passionate and yet so gentle and sweet... I gasp into the kiss as he squeezes my boob and i push my ass back while pushing my boobs harder in his hand... 

I move my hand down my body as we still kiss... I just need him and i dont listen to my mind anymore... My body and heart have won... I push my pants down before doing the same to him making him deepen the kiss... I reach between us and Chris groans as i wrap my hand around his dick... I move my hand up and down slowly stroking him and i can't believe he is growing even more in my hand...  

We break the kiss, and he buries his head in my neck mumbling an "Oh fuck..." But i am impatient... I want... No i need him inside me... So, i lift my leg and move it back over his hip... Chris moves positioning himself as i guide his dick to my entrance... "Are you sure?" Chris groans as i position myself his dick poking at my entrance... "Yes... Please..." I whine and he lets out a low guttural growl as he slowly and gently pushes in... But before he is all the way in, he pulls out and i whine as i just want him as deep as possible... I want to feel all of him... I want to feel filled... I want to feel sore from being stretched to the limit because i know that that is going to happen... I can feel his dick struggling to fit and i fucking love it... It feels so fucking good... He pushes in again this time a little deeper... Out and in... Out and in... Out and in... Until he fully filled me... Balls deep...

"Are you okay?" He groans in my ear and i nod... "Yes... So good... Fuck... You gotten bigger..." I groan as my eyes are closed and i can feel him smirk on my skin... I am concentrating on my breathing getting used to him fully inside of me... The arm that is underneath me, wraps around me pulling me against him... Our bodies melting together before he slowly and gently moves... He doesn't pull out much... We just move together grinding into each other... His other hand that was on my boob slides down and i gasp as it dips between my legs... "So wet sweetheart..." He hums in my ear... "Yes..." I moan and gasp as i feel a finger slip between my folds before moving in circles... Little shocks of pleasure travel through my body and when i look over my shoulder again we kiss... "I am sorry sweetheart... I am not going to be able to hold out long..." He says in a soft groan and i moan as his fingers and dick work perfectly together... 

"Me neither..." I softly whimper and that is not a lie... He still knows exactly what he is doing... God i can't believe that he got me on edge so quickly... The pleasure builds... I am breathing heavy... My body is on fire and buzzing... It is sensory overload, and it feels fucking amazing... The little groans in my ear only adding to all the pleasure... I love hearing him... I love hearing him feel good on the verge of coming... We keep grinding into each other our breathing now... 

My body starts to shiver... The bomb explodes... My orgasm washes over me... All i can do is gasp and moan letting the heavenly feeling take control... All i can do is ride out my orgasm as i am unable to think anymore... Chris lets out a loud growl and i feel his whole body shock as he finds his own release not long after me... I can feel him come inside of me... My pussy milking him for every last drop...