Chapter 57

Kate pov...

I am slowly packing our stuff. In 3 days, we will be leaving to go to LA... I am going to miss this place. But i am not going to miss the heat... Although i think LA can be pretty hot to... I am feeling a little better. The morning sickness has died down and i am so grateful for that. I am almost 12 weeks pregnant.  Chris is taking a shower after we had slept in. Everything here is done... The are done filming here and the last 3 days are just to pack and relax. Some free time...

Nobody knows i am pregnant yet. I am scared for the reactions. I had told Chris i wanted to keep it just between us for now for privacy reasons and part of that is the truth... But i am also scared for people's judgements... I think Lisa is going to be in heaven. She will have another grandchild and i know she will be over the moon for that. I am more worried about his brother, sisters but above all Tara...  I think that that might be a hard conversation... We haven't even told her we are together yet... 

 I push that thought out of my head for now as it only causes me stress. God i have to much stuff... I had only one suitcase with me when i came here and all the clothes we had ordered and had delivered here does not fit in that one suitcase. I sit down on the bed and look around at the chaos. It gets to me... I feel tears coming... Just then Chris walks out and sees me sitting on the bed...

"What is wrong, sweetheart..." He asks and i look up at him tears streaming down my face. He looks alarmed and walks over and sits down on his knees in front of me cupping my face to make me focus on him. "It does not fit..." I say with tears still coming. "What does not fit...?" He asks and i wave around... "All my stuff..." I say exasperated as i dont get why he does not understand what i mean... 

"All your stuff?" He asks clueless and i cry even harder. "It does not fit in my suitcase..." I say now full-on crying... "Oh sweetheart... That is okay... We still have a few days. We can order you another suitcase..." He says wiping away my tears a sweet smile on his face... "I need a big oooone..." I say sobbing. God i hate it... I feel so emotional and i know it is irrational but i can't stop it... "Are you sure that that is all this is?" He asks and i look at him getting annoyed... "Yes... What else should there be..." I say as a whiney teenager...

"Okay... Okay... Sweetheart... Look at me..." He says in a calm sweet tone. "Deep breath..." He says and i take in a shaky deep breath. "This can be fixed... We can order a suitcase, or we can go out and get one..." He says and i shake my head... "Order please... I dont want to leave the house..." I say and dry my tears... As quick as they came, they also dried up. "Okay..." Chris says and stands up. He sits next to me on the bed and pulls out his phone. "Okay... A big suitcase..." He says and starts scrolling. 

I lay my head on his shoulder, and he shows me a few suitcases. "Which one do you want, sweetheart?" He asks and i point one out... He smiles and buys it with express delivery... "See... All fixed..." He says and i take a deep breath... "I am sorry... I dont know why that got to me..." I whisper and Chris just smiles and kisses the top of my head. "It is okay... No need to say sorry..." He whispers and i sigh... "I am going to create order in the chaos..." I whisper looking around and let out a deep sigh again... 

"Nope... Nope... You..." Chris says standing up and takes my hand and pulls me up... "You are going to relax... I am going to run you a nice bath. I will get you your e reader and will make you a snack... And while you just relax, i will get this chaos under control... Dont worry about anything... I will handle it..." He says and this makes me cry again... 

"Come on..." He says taking my hand and he leads me to the bathroom... He lifts me up and puts me on the bathroom counter... I just watch him move around not saying a word trying to get my crying under control. He opens the tab, so the tub fills up... "Not too hot... That is not good for the baby..." I whisper and Chris smiles... "Okay, not to hot..." He says and smiles... He walks over to me... "Arms up..." He says in a chirpy tone and i giggle... "Practicing?" I ask and he laughs... "Something like that..." He says smirking before he lifts my shirt over my head... He lifts me off the counter and undresses me further. I dont know why but i really enjoy this... It is nice... It is nice being cared for... Really nice...

"Okay... I know that smells can really put you off when you are pregnant... So which soap would you like..." He says holding up two bottles and i just smile as it is the most adorable thing ever. I point to the citrusy one... "I dont like the lavender..." I whisper and he smiles proudly. 

Half an hour later i am sitting in the tub with my e- reader while Chris is making me something to eat. I feel my body relax and my mood starts to shift... Chris walks in with a tray and puts it over the tub. I smile as he had cut different kinds of fruit. Made me some toast and Oreo's with a glass of milk... I blush as it are all my favorites right now... God he is amazing... 

"Now you relax and i will sort the bedroom out..." He says leaning down for a kiss... I kiss him and smile... "Thank you..." I whisper and he kisses me again. "No problem, sweetheart... You just relax and call me when you are ready to get out..." He says and i blush and nod...