Chapter 44

Kate pov...

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck... Such a good girl..." Chris groans under his breath... His eyes are closed his head hanging back his arms splayed out on the back of the couch...... I am on my knees in between his legs my lips wrapped around his dick my hands gliding over his chest... The chest i had licked clean like i wanted to. Chris was more than happy to let me... He had this smug smile on his face... But his smug smile quickly disappeared when i let myself slide between his legs pulling his pants with me...

The load growl and hiss when i ran my tongue over his dick made me feel victorious. Although i guess he feels victorious to as i bob my head up and down taking him as deep as possible... He groans again and i feel a hand slide in my hair... He has his hand on my head now... He does not apply pressure and just moves with me... He is gentle... Really gentle... Too gentle...

I let him go with a pop still moving my hands up and down a drop of saliva run down my chin... I smirk at him... "You like that, big boy...?" I say and he snaps his head back and looks at me with dark, dark eyes... I dont wait on an answer i just smirk as his eyes tell me what i want to know... I keep eye contact as i suck on his tip and he groans. 

"Such a tease..." He growls as i run my tongue around it and i grin... "What are you going to do about it..." I dare him and he sits up and i feel his grip on my hair tighten making my smirk grow even more... He pulls my head back and leans in... Fuck this makes me even more turned on... I love dominant Chris... I love it because i know no matter what i am safe... Chris would stop in an instant if i ask him to... "Dont challenge me, sweetheart..." He growls in a warning tone and i smirk again a giggle escaping me... "Oh i get it... You like it huh..." He says and i lick my lips with a twinkle in my eyes... "You want to choke on my dick, dont you?" He growls his tone low and i can feel my whole body go in overdrive. 

"Do you want to be used as a fuck toy, sweetheart?" He asks and i moan slowly nodding my head... "Such a dirty girl..." He whispers... "Yes..." I whisper my voice husk, and he smirks before crashing his lips on mine shoving his tongue down my throat in a passionate, dominant kiss... I moan into the kiss and put my hands on his knees to steady myself as i am still sitting on my knees... 

He breaks the kiss and smirks... "Mouth open tongue out, princess..." He growls standing up. He now towers over me his hand around his dick slowly stroking himself up and down... I do as i am told, sticking out my tongue proudly... He grins and slaps his dick on my tongue... "Just tap out when it is too much sweetheart..." He says and i just nod... That is why i trust him... Always making sure i am okay... 

I breathe through my nose as he groans pushing his dick in my mouth... Both hands holding my face as he uses me... Fuck i like this... The sounds of his pleasure making my pussy drip all over me as i am sitting on my knees... He moans and groans and i resist the urge to gag... He pulls out more saliva running down my chin and i take a deep breath before he does it again and again... Using me for his pleasure... He then holds me still his dick buried deep in my mouth a loud growl escaping him as his hips jerk... 

But before i even register what is happening, he pulls out and hoists me up under my arms and throws me on the couch on my hands and knees... "Hands on the back of the couch, princess..." He growls pushing the hoodie up my ass now sticking out and i brace myself just in time as he smacks my ass... 

"As much as i love your mouth, pretty girl... I love your pussy more..." He growls and smacks my ass again as he slams into me making me gasp and moan at once... He doesn't give me time to adjust as he pulls out and slams into me again... "Fuck feels so good, princess..." He growls and slaps my ass again... I am still wearing the hoodie that is now pushed up my back... 

Chris is showing no mercy, and it is amazing... The stimulation overwhelming and the buildup to all this makes it that i already feel my orgasm is around the corner. His low grunts, his hands on my hips holding me tight as he pulls me back on him as he slams into me over and over again makes me whine and moan... 

And then something happens i have never happen before... My orgasm explodes and as Chris pulls out, he groans... "Fuck princess... Squirting are we..." He growls with amazement and amusement in his voice and i feel his hands rub my pussy... I am just moaning and shaking unable to think straight anymore as the pleasure is still sourcing through my body... I am soaked and i am sure his couch is ruined but neither one of us seems to mind... Not that i can mind anything right now, my mind is just blank. 

But as soon as my orgasm subsides a little Chris is slamming into me again sending another jolt of pleasure. "Such... A... Good... Fucking... Girl... For... Me..." He growls between thrusts and all i can do is moan in response as i just can't think anymore let alone form words... All of a sudden i i let out a yelp as Chris pulls my legs and flips me over... He lifts me up with ease and i wrap myself around him... God he is still so strong... In a few steps he walks to the wall and i feel the cold wall against my back. I kiss him running my hands through his hair... I can feel him enter me again and he fucks me up against the wall... I can feel him suck on the skin in my neck and i moan wrapping my arms on his neck pulling him closer... 

His grunts get louder his thrusts sloppier. Our bodies are pressed together the sensation overwhelming and i feel another orgasm build up... "Please dont stop... Please..." I whine as i just want him to hold out a little longer... "That's it... Oh fuck Chriiiiis... Just like that... Please, please, please, please... Oh fuck... Oh fuck... I am coming..." I scream and my orgasm washes over me and i cling onto him for dear life... Another few sloppy thrusts later he comes to, his body stiffening and i can feel his dick twitch inside me as he fills me up... 

He is breathing heavy in my neck as we both are catching our breath. "Are you okay, sweetheart?" He asks, and i hum. I kiss his neck before burying my face in it still clinging onto him as i dont want to let go yet. I am like a little koala wrapped around him... He pulls out but does not let me go... 

"Where are we going?" I ask in a small voice as i feel him start to move... Chris chuckles... "To take a shower, sweetheart..." He whispers and i hum... "I already showered..." I hum as i feel all the energy being drained out of me as i come down from my high... "I know, sweetheart... But you are all dirty again..." He whispers and i chuckle sleepily... "I thought you liked me dirty..." I whisper and he laughs. "Other kind of dirty, silly girl..." He says as he walks into the bathroom... I refuse to let go as i feel clingy... "Sweetheart... You are still wearing the hoodie..." He says and i just cling onto him and shake my head... "Not letting go..." I mumble and he chuckles again... He walks to the bathroom counter and puts me down... "Just a second darling... Then i will carry you again and won't let you go until you are ready..." He whispers and i reluctantly let go... He lifts the hoodie over my head and throws it in the laundry basket... 

I am sitting naked on the counter. I am still a little self-conscious but not as much as before. He seems to not mind the scar. He seems to adore my body... That gives me a confident boost and every day i feel more and more like my old self... He is healing me slowly every day... And just because of that i love him... I had not said it to him yet... He had said it to me... I had not said it back and he did not seem to notice... Or maybe he did but just had let it go... I was not ready to say it... But i definitely feel it... Just can't seem to say the 3 little words... I think he knows... 

He turns on the shower and walks back to me. I get a sweet kiss and he pulls the braid lose...  "God you are gorgeous..." He says as he pulls my hair loose. I blush and look down feeling all shy all of a sudden. He cups my face make me look up at him and i get another sweet kiss. "I love you, sweetheart..." He says and i get another kiss... I blush even more and close my eyes for a second... It is like he can read my mind... "It is okay, sweetheart... Just want you to know i love you... It is okay if you are not ready to say it back..." He whispers and i open my eyes... "I do feel it... I just..." I start to say and Chris kisses me shutting me up. "Whenever you are ready... No pressure... I only want you to say it when you are ready... Now let's get clean..." He says before lifting me up and i wrap myself around him again. I feel so clingy and Chris seems to be happy to cater to that. 

Without another word he walks me under the shower and i let out a sigh as the warm water runs over us...