63/I Have To Flee The Country

Scott Blue POV

"Okay, so you're to tell me that you think my Dad is the bike theif!?" Gemma was blown out of her mind.

I sit down on the swing and tell her, "But he actually took the bike!"

"Yeah, but you and Roy stole it first!" She sasses.

"But Scott was scared of this test." Roy blurted, "He was scared of the test and that's why he wanted to escape so bad. I left too because I was lonely and being tortured."

Gemma puts her hands on her hips. "When somebody tortures you in the real world, who's gonna help you? Not Scott Blue!"

I turn on her and say, "Of course I would!" 

"Whatever, that wasn't torture!" Summer interupts loud enough for all thirty kids on the playground to hear us, as she and Cassie approach us.

Gemma gives Cassie a look. "Wow. You're freckles are really popping out of your face these days."

"Yeah. I know. My face is going to turn into one giant freckle." She replies sarcastically.

It was actually true. Cassie's freckles became very noticeable, but that's only because it's Summer! All of us suddenly had random bruises on our limbs too. I hear a thud in the grass behind me where Henry had just jumped out of a tree. He gets up and bruises old crumply leaves and dead grass off of him. "I'm in the middle school guys. You should all be jealous of me!"

"Not yet! You have to wait untill August." I inform him wisely.

"I'm not talking about now, dummy! I know that I have to wait for August. Anyways, I don't have to see Principal Raines and her weird face ever again."

"Ever again?" Laughs Gemma. "Well, I guess you won't want to go to this very playground next week. My class is planning to torture Principal Raines right here above these woodchips and under the sun. It's my idea." She seemed proud of herself, and Summer just sighs uncomfortably.

"You can't do that." I tell her.

"Why not?"

"She might be creepy, but you're no match for her."

Henry gives me a mean grimace. "Not the real Principal Raines! You really think we're going to be able to drag her outside to a playground just to torture her?"

"Knowing our school, probably."

"Actually," Gemma snaps, "She's a piñaaaaata. I stole the cardboard cut out version of Principal Raines in her office, and I'm cutting off the head and attaching it to the piñata's head. We're all going to hit her with the bat and pretend she's the real one, because she's not the real one." Gemma explained.

Piñatas, obviously, are Roy's weakness. He fell to the floor laughing like a stupid hyena, laughing so hard that he can't even make the laughing sound anymore. All six of us are laughing. Roy looks right at me as he tries catching his breath. "Piñatas!" He wheezes, "They're so funny!"

"But it's no ordinary piñata." Cassie cuts in. "It's shaped like a gingerbread man."

"No way!" Roy yells as he rolls around the woodchips. Henry, while laughing, tries to pull Roy off the floor. "Get up, you psycho!" He yells while laughing.

Now Cassie is on the ground giggling as if she were drunk.  

"Oh my God, it's too good!" She cries.

Summer looks down at her, trying to hold her laughter. "It's not that funny."

"As long as she doesn't see us, we're safe." Says Cassie.