10/Hallucinations

Leo Blue POV

Apparently the Witch that I was dealing with didn't make too bad of a mistake, because she was trapped, but also given a way to get untraped.

When I mentioned this, she didn't seem to like it that much. "Exuse me! Clearly you haven't worked very hard in your dumb life if you really think that my life isn't that hard!" She grumbled, "Besides, a lot of it involves sitting and waiting. You're just lucky that you found me."

"Wait, slow down! I'm lucky that I found you? Aren't you the lucky one?" I ask, realizing that I'm the one saving her anyway.

"Let me tell you now. You're the lucky one." She argues, she sits down on a boulder and flattens out her dress. "I didn't know who I was sopposed to be at fifteen, so when I met the Water Witch, she promised me fame and riches because I asked for it, but while I did my task, she decided that I wasn't worth it, so she trapped me! She then told me that if I become wiser inside the book, I could get a person to save me." She complains.

"Water......... Witch?" I ask.

"Yes, the Water Witch, the Wickedy Witch of them all. She acts so nice just to win people's trust, so she can use magic and punish them just to randomly teach lessons. The sh*t that she's done to me, she's done it on purpose!"

"How do you know?"

"Oh, I know." She raises her singular eye because she doesn't have any brows.

"You Leo," She points her finger at me, "Before you go to sleep tonight, take a bite of a sugar Plum and leave the rest of it out by your bedside. The rest of the fruit will turn into a marble like object that plays some footage of your dream, then I will appear to take the dream from you so then I can feed on it." She says evilishly with a wide grin.

"So, are you up for it?" She inches towards me.

"I don't know. Maybe." I respond. I mean, I guess it sounds cool, but not every dream is a good one and worth remembering.

"Maybe!?" She tosses her hands in the air, "Don't you want to see your dreams, your desires, your worst nightmares?"

"That's spooky."

"If you think that's spooky, you have not met the Water Witch, she's the spook master of the seven seas, and don't get on her bad side. She has insane morals, but her morals are very opinionated." 

"Yeah, so, anyways, my family must be comfused."

"That's right, Leo. They are, but not the way you expect it.............." I watch as the Witch's body slowly disappears into thin air. Spooky. Anyways, since she hasn't told me her name yet, I will just refer to her as Sugar Plum Witch for now.

I was soon confronted by an obnoxiously strong scent of maple syrup. I blinked once and when I opened my eyes again, I saw my Grandpa's scary face looking down at me.

He moved, so I sat up. I was pretty happy that I was out of that weird...... experience, I guess you can say.

I was back in the living room with my parents, Grandpa, Uncle Easten, and Lesley.

"Wow. I just had the most weird dream." I say.

"Oh, I'm sure!" Grandpa says enthusiastically.

Everyone else looked at eachother in confusion.

The door knob suddenly twists and Dad jumps backwards. "Is she here?"

"Who?" I ask.

"Your Aunt Valentina."

It turns out that Aunt Valentina and Marcela went out for breakfast. Not only did they go out, they also snuck out early in the morning. That must've been their way of escaping the family for the morning.