3/ Underwater

Leo Blue POV

I heard a sudden crack of thunder, and grab the book, hop on my bike and drive myself home through the pouring rain.

The moment I pulled in through the garage was when I saw Mom, standing there waiting for me. One hand on her hip, and the other holding up her umbrella, even though she's already under a roof.

She did not look happy.

"Hey!" She grabbed me by the arm and pulled me towards her when I was about to flee right inside the door.

"Don't try to run away from me." She gives me her Motherly warning glance.

"Too late!" I respond.

"Leo, you were sopposed to unpack all of our relatives belongings!

"I did! I was told to unpack the luggages, not everything in them." I say as I made my way indoors. At this point, I can see my whole family is now sitting on the furniture, watching something on T.V

The pool that I went to was farther away than the one that everyone else went to, obviously. So of course, since they rode in cars, and I took my bike, I was so much slower than these folks.

"Leo!" Grandpa sat up after noticing me as if it weren't obvious.

"Oh, hey Gramps. Anyway, Maine Blues, I unpacked that car." I say as I clean off my wet sneakers on the door mat.

"Really?" Uncle Easten says doubtfully while stretching his long legs.

Marcela stood up and placed her hands on her hips to make her next statement seem more important. "God, parents. Don't you know, Leo hid our belongings in the basement!" She then moves her arms around for emphasis. Aunt Valentina and Uncle Easten look at eachother tiredly. "Why?" Questions Aunt Valentina.

Marcela just rolls her eyes and walks down to the basement. Her blonde ponytail swooshing from side to side. "Okay, bye!" Grandpa hollers.

Lesley, who is sitting on the floor like any child would, shook her head bitterly. Mom, who I forgot was in here, says, "Does she know the basement door is locked?"

"Not anymore!" I say hotly, which made both my parents, and Aunt Valentina look at me in question. "Ohhh yeah, what I mean by not anymore is that I unlocked the door to hide the luggages in the basement. It's revenge." I add.

"Revenge for what?" Mom asks skeptically.

"Making me do the chores whilst the rest of the fam went out to go for a swim." I say, while doing the swimming motion with my hands.

Marcela comes back upstairs, holding only her luggage, because she's selfish like that. "MOTHER! Don't forget your luggage! That old thing won't carry itself up the stairs!"

"See, Aunt Valentina? Marcela is right on the money."

Aunt Valentina sits back and laughs as she usually does. Dad starts laughing too. "Son, you're sopposed to do all the unpacking yourself, because that's what being a good young nephew is all about!" He says prepily. (If that's even a word)

"But how am I soppose to know where Aunt Valentina wants to put all her undergarments!?" I ask loudly. Marcela begins laughing at me for the use of the words undergarments.

"Aunt Valentina would open her mouth and tell you where to organize her, um, undergarments." Mom says pointedly. She sternly looks at Aunt Valentina. Aunt Valentina shifts in her chair. "No, no. I didn't want you to unpack the luggages. I just want them out of the car. I'll organize everything, that's my job!"

Mom sighs sadly, only because she wants me to do more chores, Grandpa sighs because of something... I don't know, it's hard to tell what his motivations are.