60 Feelings

Part 60 Feelings

Khushi was supposed to go, but Arnav stopped her by clutching her hand.

"I said, talk to your father" he said seriously making Khushi gulp down hard.

She read his face.

"Talk to him, Khushi..."

She nodded ok.

"Now..."

Taking her phone from her bag, Khushi called Shashi. He attended the call. Arnav went to the recliner and sat giving a space top Khushi. So that she could talk freely.

"Beta, how are you?"

"Fit and fine Babuji"

"Did you start going to the office again?"

"Yes, Babuji"

"Wait... Amma wants to talk to you" he passed the phone to Garima as the matter was not for a father and a doctor to discuss.

Garima took the phone from Shashi.

"Khushi, are you fine?"

"Yes, Amma...."

"Khushi, did Damadji tell you anything?"

Khushi looked at Arnav who was looking at her, sitting on the recliner.

"Khushi, we don't know why your in laws want to delay your first night. There are many suitable sacred days for both of you Khushi. Form today, continuously three days are very much suitable for both of you. We don't know why your in laws don't want to perform your first night in those days... Something seems fishy..." Garima says anxiously.

"Amma, there is nothing to bother about. I just recovered. They don't want me to strain... That's all..." Khushi said in a low tone. Yet, it was audible to Arnav and he understood what Garima would have said.

"May be... But, is not one and a half months are to much? You started walking well from the last week itself. Then, why do they want it to delay for one and a half months that was already delayed enough?" Worrisome over loaded in her voice.

It was clear that Guptas doubt Raizadas. Garima's next questions confirmed it.

"Are they treating you nicely? Are they really fine with your wedding?"

Khushi took a few steps back and increased the distance from Arnav. So that, Arnav would not hear her answer because she didn't want Arnav to know Guptas suspecting Raizadas that Arnav already understood.

"Amma, they are treating me as their daughter. They love me so much, Amma..."

"Anyhow, be careful, Khushi... We can't think straight... Delaying first night is not a simple thing. Your father in law asked Babuji to take you to GH and then he said he would make you stay in Lavanya's room. We are not happy about you are being separated from Damadji. It's not necessary... I don't know why they are bent to keep you away from Damadji"

Khushi gulped down hard. She too felt the same. Though she didn't react to it as it was about a matter of her in laws she too didn't feel good about it.

Khushi thought something and looked at Arnav.

"Amma, I'm not in Lavanya's room but in Arnavji's room only..." She said in a gauzy tone, turning around, facing her back to Arnav.

"They will talk you about it now. You just back home from the office right?" Garima asked

"They already spoke to us, Amma,"