25 Turning Point

Part 25 Turning Point

In the meanwhile,

Khushi stood up stuffing the last piece of Puri in her mouth while saying,

"I will be late today"

Shashi and Garima looked at Each Other

"Why Khushi?"

"My friend invited me to her house. I am going to her house for a party" Khushi said even though she was not sure why she was going to RM because Lavanya didn't tell her the reason.

"What party?"

"Get-together party... I am going to meet my college friends" Khushi thought however Lavanya would have invited all the college friends to her house.

"That's nice to hear... Enjoy" Shashi said.

"Khushi do one thing, don't take your two-wheeler today. Take a cab and go to the office. Again book a cab and reach your friend's house"

"Then what will I do while coming back home?"

"Come by train... the cab and two-wheeler is not advisable in the night time"

Khushi sighed.

"Garima is right. Call me after getting on the train. I will pick you up from the railway station. Don't come alone" Shashi said.

"Okay, I will call you when I get to the train"

Khushi took her hand and lunch bag.

"Bye Babuji, bye Amma" she walked off.

A2

Khushi came to the office and went to Aman's cabin as usual.

"Good morning, sir..."

"Good morning, Khushi"

"Sir, today you have to go to the site visit"

"I do remember Khushi..."

"You and Mr Raizada have to attend a client meeting in the afternoon"

"Okay... Anything else?'

"No sir"

"But, I have something to talk to you"

"Tell me, sir..."

"What will you do if I ask you to work as a PA of ASR?"

Khushi was stuck for a few seconds. She could not understand why Aman suddenly asked the question.

Aman smiled seeing her not answering.

"It's not me who wants it to happen but ASR himself"

That was a big blow to Khushi.

"Whaaaat? Mr. Raizada wants me as his PA?"

Aman shook his head sighing.

"If you are not comfortable, you don't have to... It's completely your choice. No completion..."

"Thank you, sir" Khushi smiled.

"Actually, he wants to interchange our PAs because he didn't want to trouble Akash as his wedding got fixed"

Khushi frowned because the reason didn't satisfy her because Arnav was not such a person who considered other's trouble especially the troublemaker Arnav himself.

Even though Khushi was 100 percent fine with working as Arnav's PA, she didn't agree to it right away. She wanted to know the REAL reason for his sudden interest in interchanging the PAs.