40 Trapped

Part 40 Trapped

"Whaaat? Is she Khushi?" How do you know?" Arnav asked restlessly.

"Yes, I saw her childhood pic at her home when we went for her birthday party. Didn't Rithvik ask you that day if you call her white lizard?"

Arnav nodded yes.

"He teased her laughing like hell and said she looked like a white lizard in her childhood photo"

Arnav was alerted. Did the unknown man talk about her childhood pic? So that he would understand who was Khushi seeing the pic?

"But, what is this photo about?" Anjali asked.

"This is my wedding photo and Khushi is none other than my Khushali," Arnav said without hesitating.

"What do you mean Arnav? Is Khushi yourwife?" Anjali asked excitedly.

Arnav nodded yes.

"My God, I can't believe this. Don't know how Khushi would react to it..." There was a slight tension on Anjali's face as she knew how tough their relationship had been so far.

"She knows I suppose,," Arnav said with a rigid expression.

Anjali looked at him feeling sad.

"I think she is disappointed with your previous behavior"

Arnav nodded yes.

"Shall I talk to her?"

"No... No... This is not a matter to get recommended. It's me who should do redemptions... I'm the pure reason for her evasion. So, it must be me who could sort it out"

"What are you going to do?"

Arnav smiled without answering. Anjali understood he had some plan.

"Yeah, you are the one to make it right. If you need any help, I'm here for you" She said.

"Thanks Anju"

"My pleasure"

"Don't ask Khushi anything. Just behave like you know nothing"

"Done..."

"Where is the big guy?"

"He went to Aman's cabin"

"Oh..."

"Ok, I'm leaving. You just go ahead... All the best"

"Thank you"

Anjali left his cabin.

Arnav stood smiling. It was confirmed Khushi was Khushali. Yet, he wanted all the proof to prove from every direction. So, he decided to go to Gupta House as per his plan. He left A2 and headed towards Gupta house.

Arnav drove the car thinking about how to enter the Gupta house. He needed a reason to go there... Right? He thought about what to do. When he entered Laxmi Nagar, he stopped the car. Removing his coat and tie, he kept them in the car. He got out of the car and rolled his sleeves up. He wanted to go to Gupta house like a simple man. Even though he didn't know where was Gupta house he walked in the direction Khushi went the other day. He had the confidence of finding it.

He stopped a man who came in the opposite direction.

"Could you tell me where is Shashi Gupta's house?" Arnav asked him.

"Sorry sir... I don't know" The man walked away.

Arnav didn't know in which direction he should go. He took his mobile and dialed Rohan. He attended the call.