68 Game Reversal

Part 68 Game Reversal

"I have no problem if you upload my father's video because you spiked his drink. So, he must be unconscious in the video. It's enough for me to break the issue. Go ahead...!" Arnav smirked, stopping their breath.

They didn't expect Arnav would trap them using their idea. They could not believe Arnav turned the table and made them stand in his position. They were supposed to threaten him but it was happening in reverse. He was threatening them with their videos... no no... he had not started threatening them yet. He just let them know he had their video. They didn't know what he was up to. He could do anything with the videos...! He could bring the whole business field under his control because he had videos of many businessmen. Kishor looked at him, trying to be firm but fear overpowered him. It was visible on his face.

On the other side, Arvind, Khushi, and Lavanya were overwhelmed. Did Arnav really do that? What a trick he played...! Yes, Bijlanis could not have been controlled in any other way. They would not have given heed to any other moves but only this. Their pale faces told their current state. They looked like, they were standing in front of a GHOST...! Of course, there was a GHOST that would swallow them anytime...!

"These videos are morphed..." Hilma said composing herself.

Arnav smiled and said nothing. He looked at Ankita Bijlani who bowed down.

"I know you have a very good reputation... not only you but also your friends in the videos. You guys are so smart. I don't know how you guys are STILL maintaining your power in this AGE...! I wonder! You know someone among you said, SHE had been waiting for a nice chance for long to have the particular person on her bed. Poor HER, I don't know how long she was longing for the chance...!" he said sadly not looking at Ankita who gulped down hard because she said that to the one who won Kishor's CAR KEY in the last party.

"Arnav, I know why did you do this. You want your father's video, right? I will give your father's video... you to give me all the videos" Kishor said.

"When did I say I want my father's video? I said you can upload them because I found a way to prove my father was purposely forced. No man willing to do such a thing would be like a LOG on the bed... am I right? But you guys were so ACTIVE, unlike my father...! Every husband and wife of your friend's circle were involved in the video... nearly eleven pairs... right?" he asked shrinking his face.

They swallowed hard. That was what scared them like hell. Their friends would not forgive them if those videos leaked. All were reputed men in society. If their videos leaked, their whole gang would be caught because the whole business field knew about their REGULAR parties. If the content of their CAR KEY party was revealed, their whole empire would be destroyed. Their friends would kill them... not just kill them but cut them into pieces.

"Arnav... you don't know me"

"I got to know YOU, seeing your video..." He teased.

"Arnav, what do you want?"

"Nothing... because you know very well, I'm not in the position of demanding..." he sat on the couch, crossing his legs, spreading his hands on the sofa.

Lavanya looked at Khushi who was looking at her husband, smiling proudly.

"Dad, I'm thinking of sending the videos to the owners of the videos... what say? Won't they feel proud to see their outstanding performance?" he asked Arvind.

Arvind looked at Kishor who was pleadingly looking at him.

"Tell me, Dad... I'm an obedient son. I will do only what you say. If you don't want me to do that, I won't" Arnav said like a good boy.