34 Instinct

Part 34 Instinct

Khushi was standing at the bus stop. Arvind took her promise. She could do nothing going against it. But... was that necessary for her to give up? Arnav was her husband. How would she leave her husband for someone? Was not she his wife? Who was Hilma? What right did she have in him? Was she going to see Hilma snatching her rights? Arnav didn't trust her. He said he would prove whether she was Khushali or not. How firmly Arnav stood for his Khushali...! Was she going to lose his love? Tears rolled down from her eyes.

At the same time, Arnav came out of RM searching for Khushi. Why didn't she bid bye to him? How could she leave RM without his knowledge? Why did she leave RM hurriedly? Why did her face carry shock when Hilma came to RM? Why did she become restless? What was she supposed to tell him?

Arnav saw Khushi waiting for a bus at the bus stop. He turned the car towards the bus stop and stopped it in front of Khushi. She looked at him bewildered as she didn't expect him to leave the house when the guests were there. Arnav got out of the car and opened the door for her looking at her. She stood not reacting. He reached her taking a long step.

"I'm here for you and you know that"

"I don't want your lift. I will go by myself. You may go"

"I'm not asking for your suggestion. Come and sit in the car" he ordered.

"You can't order me"

"I can order you...I'm your Boss"

"This is not your office"

"But, you are my PA"

Khushi was silent. Arnav closed the door and locked it with the remote. He came and stood next to her. She looked at him perplexed.

"I can't let you go alone. I will also come with you and will drop you home" he said.

"I will go ARNAVJI," she said which made Arnav frown.

ARNAVJI? The single word made him speechless. What did that mean? Why did she change her calling style all of a sudden?

"Aranvji? When did the arrogant Komodo Dragon get the honor of being called Arnavji?" He asked raising his brows.

Khushi realized her blunder and pretended like looking for a bus.

"Khushi, before I forcefully take you in my car, better you sit in the car"

Khushi looked at him stunned. Arnav clutched her hand and pulled her towards his car.

"Arnavji, leave my hand"

"I will leave if you come with me"

"I will come... leave me"

Arnav left her hand and again opened the door. Khushi sat in the car and put on the seatbelt. Arnav started the car.

"This is how would you leave RM? Don't you feel you bid bye to me?"

"You were not there in the living room"

"But, I was in RM only"

Khushi was silent.

"Why did you come to RM?"

"To meet Lavanya"

"Would you be always prepared to lie?"

"I don't lie"

"You are... You came to meet me... you called me in the morning to know whether I would be at home"

"I just asked that randomly"