5 Real Challenge

Part 5 Real Challenge

The next day

Arnav entered A2. He rolled his eyes seeing Khushi coming out of her room.

"Damn it... don't know how will be my day seeing this White Lizard's face" he said a little audibly, intentionally for her to hear.

Khushi dropped her jaw.

"Hey Devi Maiya, Lizard should fall in his juice. That's the punishment for calling me White Lizard" She prayed.

"Whaaat? What did you say?"

"What did you (stressing) say? How could you name me White Lizard?"

"Go and look at your face in the Mirror. Then you will understand"

"Oh, really? See, a DINOSAUR itself calls me Lizard"

"Me and Dinosaur?"

"Yes, you..."

"How dare you...!"

"If you call me Lizard, I will call you Dinosaur"

"I will see you... Ms. Khushi Gupta..."

"See me..."

Arnav turned to leave and again turned towards Khushi thinking something. In that process, his head banged with Khushi's. He closed his eyes irritatingly.

"Sssss" She hissed, rubbing her head.

In no time, she cupped his face and again banged her head with his, making him speechless.

"What the... what are you doing?"

"I don't want to get a horn in my head," She said.

"Whaaaat?" he frowned.

"A horn will grow if our head banged on with someone's... Don't you know that?"

Arnav looked at her motionless as he remembered SOMEONE who had the same faith. He gulped down hard.

"I will look good even with horns because I'm beautiful but you will look MORE horrible with horns," She said feeling sad.

Arnav composed himself.

"More? What does that mean?"

"That means, you look horrible already"

"What the..."

"Don't you know anything other than What the?"

Khushi tried to leave the place taking a step. Arnav also moved in the same direction. Both of them stopped for a second and moved in the same direction again.

Both of them looked at each other with annoyance and again moved in the same direction. In no time, Arnav dashed her shoulder and walked off. Khushi revolved herself and dropped her jaw. Arnav looked at her turning behind with a winning smile. She slammed her feet on the floor and walked to her cabin.

The man who had the order to watch them could not understand anything... Aman. What was happening between them? He had never seen Arnav being so tolerant towards anyone... not even towards Ratna. Then how did he bear Khushi's taunts? How did Khushi daringly tease him? Why Arnav didn't do anything? He scratched his head.

Khushi started her work. She didn't think about Arnav and his challenge but Arnav was thinking about it only. He didn't like her reminded of SOMEONE to him. Whenever he saw Khushi, she reminded of HER to him. He closed his eyes, thinking about her hazel EYES. He swallowed hard. He didn't like it. He wanted to expel Khushi without delay. To do that, he should put her under pressure. Then only he could make it possible.