42 After all, he is ASR

Part 42 After all, he is ASR

Arnav sensed a lot of confliction in Khushi's behavior. She was a brave girl. As per her character, she should have fought with Hilma for claiming him as her husband but she was acting opposite to it. His rude behavior could not be the COMPLETE reason for her to hide the truth because she changed her behavior towards him when she got to know about his love for his little wife...! The girl who named him Komodo Dragon, even started calling him ARNAVJI. And today, she hugged him and cried. Her behavior was completely fishy. Something seemed wrong.

Of course, Khushi was right. For one point, he should appreciate Guptas for raising her as a good girl. They were not good for only him... but for Khushi, they were nice. If Khushi did not want him to hurt them, it was his responsibility to do that because he did not want to hurt Khushi by hurting her parents. If Khushi kept the mangal sutra back, he would get a chance to do it. At the same time, he would get to know Khushi was also willing in this relationship. If she did not want to marry him, she would not keep the mangal sutra back, he supposed.

On the other side, Khushi was confused. She did not know why Arnav asked her to keep the Mangal sutra back at the same place from where she took it. Did he not need this PROOF? It would give him a strong support to prove she was Khushali. Then, why did he want her to keep it back? Did he not want to prove her real as Khushali? She did not know what he was up to.

Arnav came to the guest room to meet Khushali's Bua.

"Namaste, Buaji" he said.

Buaji looked at him and asked,

"Is that you who married to Khushali?"

Arnav nodded yes.

"Ratna told me everything. I was so stupid to keep venom in my heart. And now, I'm repenting, after losing all my people"

"No, Buaji, Khushali is still alive"

Madhumathi's eyes widened.

"Is it?"

Arnav nodded yes.

"But, Ratna didn't say anything about her"

"It's because we don't know if she is real Khushali..."

"Oh..."

"She is coming to RM in a while"

"Is it?" Buaji became excited.

"Yes..."

"Do you want me to do something about it?"

"No, Buaji... you are here. It's enough for me"

Buaji looked at him with confusion. She did not know what he meant. After a few random talks with Buaji, Arnav went to his room. He waited for his father and Hilma's arrival. After an hour, they arrived with face full of victory smile.

Arnav came downstairs as Ratna called him through the intercom and conveyed their arrival. As he did not expect, Hilma's parent were also there. He smiled inwardly. This was going to be a great SHOW.

They smiled at him brightly but Arnav did not. They looked at one another perplexed. Arnav came to them and said,

"I'm not going to apologize to any of you"

They frowned.

"Chotte, you said, you want to apologize to her for shouting at her, and then, why are you talking opposite to it? What will they think of me? Won't they think, I lied to them...?" Arvind asked, as he did not want Hilma's family to misunderstand him.