Chapter 141-145:

Chapter 141: Ghost

  Just now, Su Chen took a look at the live broadcast barrage and accidentally saw a few messages. The barrage discussed the subsequent verdict of Wilson and others.
  Su Chen went to check and found that although the United States has the death penalty, only some states have the death penalty, and other states have abolished the death penalty.
  The state they are in now has abolished the death penalty.
  This means that even though people like Wilson have done so many unspeakable things, they may still escape the punishment of death. At most, they will be sentenced to hundreds or even thousands of years in prison and spend the rest of their lives in prison. Just spend time in jail.
  Moreover, with the financial resources of this group of people, they can still live well even in prison.
  That's it for everyone else, but Wilson must solve it.
  It happened that he still had the last jar of potion in his hand, so he would find an opportunity to drink it for Wilson.
  In the end, it would be fine if he was sentenced to death. If Wilson really escaped, he would not die.
  For Wilson, living is more painful than dying.
  Based on previous lessons, this group of mercenaries are very cautious.
  They worked in pairs, divided into four groups, and lurked in four directions.
  "boom!"
  Su Chen shot and knocked down one of them. The energy bomb exploded and exploded the RPG. Another one exploded directly, and the two of them were knocked to the ground. Neither of their bodies could be seen intact.
  "Why are you still standing there? Why don't you launch it quickly!"
  Seeing Su Chen's counterattack, Wilson hurriedly urged his men to fire.
  The reaction speed of these mercenaries was much more experienced than Wilson's, and they fired the rocket launchers in their hands without Wilson's reminder.
  "Boom~Boom~Boom~"
  Three groups released artillery shells almost at the same time, bombing three load-bearing walls of the manor.
  Due to the collapse of the load-bearing wall and the huge explosion of the rocket launcher, although the manor did not collapse immediately, it began to shake.
  Although the villa has not collapsed yet, it is not far away from collapse.
  Su Chen did not dare to stay in the house any longer and "flashed" into the woods behind one of the teams.
  These two people didn't know that Su Chen had already retreated. They were staring at the manor intently, preparing to fire the next cannonball and completely destroy the manor.
  "Boom~"
  Su Chen fired an energy bomb, and the rocket launcher exploded on the spot, making a violent roar.
  Those two people were so close to such an explosion, so naturally they were gone.
  "Boom~"
  Not long after the explosion here, two more huge bombing sounds came from the manor - the other two groups penetrated two load-bearing walls.
  It goes without saying how important load-bearing walls are to a house. Under normal circumstances, if one load-bearing wall is damaged, the entire house will have safety hazards.
  That is to say, the quality of Wilson's manor and villa passed the standard, otherwise the villa and manor would have collapsed during the first round of bombing.
  Now that all five load-bearing walls have been destroyed, the villa no longer has enough support.
  "Boom~"
  While swaying, I saw the two-story manor villa collapse, and a thick layer of dust was stirred up around it.
  "Is there someone behind the scenes shooting in the villa just now?"
  "Yes! A group of RPGs were knocked out. The shots were fired from the direction of the villa."
  "Then the person behind the scenes will be suppressed here?!"
  "Is he still alive?"
  "Tears, he could have stayed in the basement. Salute to the hero."
  "Salute and have a good trip!"
  …
  Netizens didn't know that Su Chen would "flash out". When they saw the house collapsed, they thought that Su Chen was crushed inside.
  Netizens with weak psychological endurance immediately cried in front of the screen.
  They had witnessed a hero fall in front of them, and it was impossible not to be moved.
  At this time, some sailors jumped out to take the lead and said that evil people will be punished and die well.
  Regarding the previous title, netizens regressed and did not insist on using the title of hero, but used the neutral title of behind-the-scenes.
  But this time, no one was ready to retreat.
  In order to save these children, the person behind the scenes was even willing to take personal risks and go to the island alone, and later even sacrificed his life.
  At this time, it’s okay not to praise him, but to openly insult him, who can bear it?
  Plate him!
  Ordinary netizens rolled up their sleeves and directly confronted the trolls. At the same time, they reported these troll accounts together.
  The power of the masses is huge, and these junior navy accounts were quickly banned.
  Without these sailors to set the pace, the barrage became harmonious again.
  In order to commemorate the person behind the scenes who passed away, netizens neatly placed candles on the barrage.
  Some people also expressed doubts about this. Since the person behind the scenes is dead, who was responsible for the person who was preparing to fire?
  Of course he is also the one behind the scenes!
  This planning took so much time, wouldn't anyone think that there was only one person behind the scenes?
  Everyone's general consensus is that the people behind the scenes are an organization. They have people responsible for live broadcasting and people responsible for rescuing people. They divide work and cooperate. Although the number is not large, they are definitely top elite talents.
  The person behind the scenes refers not to an individual, but to an organization.
  Although Su Chen knew that all this was a misunderstanding, of course he would not take the initiative to explain this misunderstanding.
  Using flash, Su Chen eliminated the other two groups, and locked onto Wilson.
  Wilson was not a fool. When Su Chen dealt with the second group of mercenaries from behind, he realized that someone was firing a black gun behind the woods and drove away immediately.
  Now that all the "evidence" has been destroyed, he would rather fall into the hands of the police than run into Su Chen.
  "Master, the IRS team is coming towards you. They have received orders to capture the person behind the scenes alive." Tuantuan reminded Su Chen.
  Although Su Chen was very careful, he still exposed some advanced and never-before-seen technologies.
  For example, how to conduct a global live broadcast on a small island with no signal, and be able to track the entire process without letting the parties involved discover it.
  For example, what weapon did he use to kill those mercenaries.
  These things are so attractive.
  The U.S. government reacted and immediately launched the highest-level arrest warrant, asking the Internal Revenue Service to arrest people, and they must be kept alive.
  They can forgive all the troubles caused by the behind-the-scenes organizations, and are even willing to hire them to work for the government with high salaries, as long as they can contribute these advanced technologies.
  Su Chen's answer was naturally that he wanted to eat shit.
  What are these people daydreaming about? How could Su Chen help the United States strengthen its military strength and let them use these advanced weapons to launch peaceful wars around the world?
  Su Chen flashed to the back seat of Wilson's car.
  Wilson was in a hurry to run away, only looking ahead and not paying attention to the situation behind him.
  Suddenly, he glanced at the rearview mirror from the corner of his eye and saw a man wearing a black suit and a mask behind him. His eyes widened and he stared at the rearview mirror in horror.
  This outfit was exactly the same as what the previous guest had described. There was no way he wouldn't know who it was.
  Just why did this person suddenly appear in the back seat of the car.
  Wilson stayed in the car the whole time and did not get out. He was sure that there was no one else in the car except him. Why did Suchen suddenly appear in the car?
  "Ghost! Ghost!"
  Wilson screamed in horror, subconsciously stepped on the brakes, and made an emergency stop on the side of the road. He wanted to jump out of the car, but Su Chen strangled his neck from behind and held him tightly in the seat. chair.
  Su Chen grabbed his chin and drank the potion into him.
  Wilson, the island owner, has the last potion exclusively for himself.
  He deserves it.
  Although Wilson has a beer belly, he is in good physical condition, otherwise he would not be able to run for so long today.
  In addition, he has money, and if he is not sentenced to death, he will receive good treatment even in prison.
  This means that the longer Wilson lives, the longer he will suffer.
  Next, he will deeply understand what it feels like to live worse than death.
  After pouring a whole bottle of medicine, Su Chen let go of him and put the medicine tube away.
  "Cough cough cough~"
  Wilson covered his mouth and coughed desperately. At the same time, he reached for his throat to spit out the medicine.
  He had seen a few guests in the box who did not faint, but those people eventually fainted from the pain.
  He could tell with his toes that what Su Chen fed him was not good.
  "Bang~"
  Su Chen didn't give him this chance, so he knocked him out with a knife and helped him faint in advance.
  "Things are settled, it's time for me to leave."
  Su Chen recalled the robot and turned off the live broadcast.
  In fact, when Su Chen entered the grove, the two small robots that were broadcasting the live broadcast had already adjusted their direction and were facing the ruined manor without moving.
  Netizens can no longer see other scenes, and now Su Chen has directly shut down the live broadcast.
  The rest of the matter, no matter how incompetent the American police are, can be solved. It is only a matter of time before the child is rescued.
  Moreover, there are so many people around the world paying attention to this matter, and they dare not delay it.
  Moreover, I believe that many people want to know about the black technology that Su Chen has displayed. Just to find out the news about Su Chen, the US government will also make every effort to rescue these children.
  Su Chen did not stay any longer, and flashed all the way out of the sea, directly ashore.
  Although Su Chen can also return directly to the wasteland plane on the island, in this case, he will appear within a kilometer of the island the next time he comes back.
  You must know that after this incident, this island will definitely become a research center, and the US government will send heavy troops to guard it.
  Not to mention the kilometer range, even the surrounding towns will probably be sealed off.
  So Su Chen should leave as early as possible.
  But before that, Su Chen had to solve a flaw - the jet ski.
  At that time, Su Chen had not thought about going to the island, so he showed up directly to rent a motorcycle.
  Although Su Chen took a detour and did not land directly on the island from the nearest coast, it was this coastline.
  Anyone who cares can still find it.
  Not to mention that Su Chen also registered at that time.
  Author's gossip: Thanks to the card-issuing sister (4437905) for supporting me, okay! If you want to know more exciting content, please leave me a message on Liancheng Reading
  