Chapter 5: Preparation

Okay, Officer He."
  Su Chen forced himself to twitch at the corner of his mouth. Although he agreed, it was obvious that he did not place his hopes on the police.
  It’s not that I don’t trust the police.
  He Mingliang was a good policeman. When his parents passed away, Su Chen questioned him. He helped investigate for a long time, and he helped a lot.
  He even thought that Su Chen was just a student, and he paid for the appraisal fees privately, without asking Su Chen to pay for it.
  He was a good cop and did the best he could.
  However, Zhao Sheng hired a professional sweeper to clean up the matter, and no evidence was left behind.
  No matter how much the police want to solve a case, they still have to provide evidence.
  The case of Su Chen's parents did not leave any evidence, so the case could only be concluded as an ordinary car accident.
  And now that Zhao Sheng and Kong Qizhi have gone abroad, it's hard to say where they are now.
  It was almost impossible for He Mingliang to find any clues.
  Su Chen has to do it himself to avenge his parents!
  "Then you have a good rest. We will clarify those messages online for you."
  Seeing Su Chen's weak appearance, He Mingliang didn't stay anymore, got up and left.
  Su Chen waited until He Mingliang left, and his expression completely darkened.
  In the past, as an ordinary person, there was basically no hope for him to seek revenge against wealthy second-generation capitalists like Zhao Sheng and Kong Qizhi.
  But now, he has the confidence.
  Su Chen touched the mark on his chest. Although the apocalyptic plane is full of dangers, it also contains many opportunities.
  Not to mention anything else, the advanced technology there is enough to attract the attention of the world.
  Only when he stands at the same height as Zhao Sheng and others, or even surpasses them, will he have the ability to take revenge on them !
  …
  On the Internet, the police issued a clarification announcement for Su Chen.
  All the black material before was so-called black material.
  Regarding Su Chen's incident, it can be said that there were twists and turns.
  Originally, Su Chen was a one-sided villain on the Internet, who thought he was a scumbag.
  After that, the direction of public opinion changed slightly. Everyone felt pity for his parents' death and were not as harsh on him as before.
  Only now that the police have clarified it has everyone realized.
  Su Chen was completely and completely falsely accused.
  "The proud son of heaven's parents died, and he was framed and framed by his classmates. What kind of beauty, power and tragedy is this?"
  "The one who stole the paper was Su Chen's roommate, right? I wonder, is he still a human being? He actually stepped on his roommate when he was most sad?"
  "He Miaomiao, who framed Su Chen's dirty tricks, is not a human being, right? Everyone has seen the video, right? Su Chen was so far away from her that he didn't even touch her! Is she completely framed? Is this a crime? !”
  "Both of these are crimes, and those who spread false information are also illegal and criminal!"
  "Su Chen has offended someone, so he is being targeted like this?"
  …
  Because of the announcement released by the police, public opinion was once again in an uproar.
  First of all, everyone was happy that Su Chen was not dead.
  Then he began to sympathize with Su Chen's experience.
  But Su Chen didn't need other people's sympathy.
  These public opinions on the Internet cannot affect him. Su Chen doesn't care whether it's the total blackmail before or the total sympathy now.
  But regardless of whether you care or not, those who should be dealt with still have to be dealt with.
  Su Chen found a lawyer to handle this matter specifically and prosecuted the relevant personnel one by one.
  An apology is due, and compensation is due.
  At the same time, Su Chen found a relevant experimental appraisal agency to test the gold and jewelry he brought back.
  It was finally confirmed that these things did not carry radiation or viruses.
  Only then did Su Chen feel completely relieved.
  If the things he brought back contained radiation and viruses, then he would definitely not dare to take things into this world.
  Su Chen's injury was not serious. The wound has been sutured and the inflammation has been eliminated. As long as he takes good care of himself for a period of time, his arm will heal.
  Therefore, Su Chen did not continue to stay in the hospital, and was soon discharged from the hospital and returned to school.
  The school investigated the thesis and confirmed Su Chen's innocence, allowing Su Chen to graduate smoothly.
  On the contrary, Liu Mingming was expelled from school when he graduated because of stealing papers and committing illegal crimes.
  After studying hard for many years, I finally lost my diploma because of a moment of greed.
  Su Chen returned to the dormitory, and the other three people all left without waiting for Su Chen.
  During the four years of college, Su Chen's relationship with his roommates was not very good.
  His family's financial situation was not good, so in order to reduce the burden on his parents, Su Chen started working part-time after going to college.
  Su Chen has a lot of homework and a part-time job, so he doesn't have time to maintain interpersonal relationships. He rarely attends dinner parties in the dormitory.
  Others thought that Su Chen was too arrogant and looked down on them, and often said bad things about Su Chen in private.
  Su Chen's scandal was spread everywhere before, and they all had a share of the credit.
  Now Liu Mingming has been expelled for stealing the paper, and the IDs of the other two people who spread rumors online have been revealed.
  Naturally, he was too embarrassed to see Su Chen and left in despair before Su Chen came back.
  Su Chen passed the thesis, completed the defense, and successfully received the diploma.
  Su Chen majored in computer science. Generally speaking, during the senior year, everyone has already started to prepare for post-graduation matters.
  Either study abroad, take the postgraduate entrance examination, or find a job.
  Su Chen didn't want his parents to have a hard time and wanted to work early so that his parents could enjoy the happiness, so when he was a senior in college, he got an offer with good salary and benefits.
  But later, because rumors were flying everywhere, the other company was worried that it would affect the company's reputation, so it was canceled again.
  If he didn't have the mark on his body that could travel between two worlds, Su Chen would probably be looking for a job by now.
  But now Su Chen has no intention of working anymore.
  Pack your bags from school and return home.
  Su Chen's home is in the local city of Shanghai. Her parents were originally farmers in the village. In order to support Su Chen's education, the couple came to the city to work.
(11)
  The two bought a small two-bedroom apartment before housing prices rose.
  The price of this small two-bedroom apartment has increased a lot over the years. If it were sold, it would be worth at least one or two million.
  In order to raise 500,000 yuan, Su Chen mortgaged his house in the bank and took out a loan of 500,000 yuan.
  However, although it was mortgaged, Su Chen could still live in this house.
  When Su Chen arrived at the bottom of the building, he happened to bump into Xue Li, who was holding a suitcase and preparing to leave.
  The Su family and the Xue family are across the street. Su Chen and Xue Li grew up together, and they even went to the same university.
  Su Chen had great trust in Xue Li.
  Otherwise, he would not have handed over matters involving his own safety to Xue Li before.
  However, what Su Chen didn't expect was that Xue Li betrayed him.
  Xue Li looked at Su Chen, his eyes flickering slightly, a little guilty but also a little resentful at the same time.
  "Why?"
  Su Chen still doesn't understand why Xue Li betrayed him.
  "I don't want to be subordinate to you all the time, nor do I want to be the second best."
  Xue Li looked at Su Chen and said through gritted teeth.
  Ever since he was a child, Su Chen had always been the one who had the upper hand on him. No matter what exam it was, as long as Su Chen was there, Su Chen would always be the first.
  His parents have always asked him to learn from Su Chen, and his classmates and friends have always teased him that he is the second child in ten thousand years.
  It seemed that he was born to be Su Chen's foil.
  Although Xue Li was openly friends with Su Chen, over the years, he had a lot of resentment towards Su Chen.
  Even if Zhao Sheng and Kong Qizhi didn't bribe him in advance, he would not take the initiative to call the police on Su Chen's behalf.
  Because in Xue Li's view, only when Su Chen dies will his years of psychological shadow end.
  "That's the reason."
  When Su Chen heard this reason, he looked at Xue Li, smiled and shook his head.
  The one he was laughing at was not Xue Li, but himself.
  After all these years, I haven't seen Xue Li's true face clearly.
  But it’s good to see clearly this time.
  Otherwise, given Su Chen's trust in Xue Li, Xue Li might be able to discover the secret of the shuttle mark.
  "Of course you don't care, because the one being suppressed is not you!" Xue Li snorted coldly.
  He was still a little guilty at first, but after accepting Zhao Sheng's benefits, his mentality gradually changed.
  No matter how smart Su Chen is, he is no longer a student, and his grades mean nothing.
  Su Chen is just an ordinary person now. He offended Zhao Sheng. When this storm passes, he will suffer from him in the future.
  As for him, Xue Li, he took this opportunity to climb onto Zhao Sheng's lap.
  As long as he hangs out with Zhao Sheng, it won't take long for him to stand out.
  When the time comes, he will trample Su Chen under his feet!
  "Jealousy is just a sign of incompetence."
  Su Chen was originally worried about being betrayed, but seeing Xue Li like this, he suddenly felt relieved.
  "Whatever you say, anyway, from now on I will take my sunny path and you will cross your single-plank bridge. We have nothing to do with each other!"
  After Xue Li finished speaking, he dragged the box and left.
  "Aren't they related?"
  Su Chen looked at Xue Li's leaving figure and sneered.
  She betrayed him and still wants to have nothing to do with him?
  Xue Li was a little bully because he thought too much!
  He, Su Chen, has always been a person who must avenge himself!
  He wrote down Xue Li's account today, and they will calculate it slowly in the future!
  Su Chen returned to his empty home. In the past, every time he went home, his parents would be there. However, now that he was the only one in the house, he felt melancholy.
  The son wants to take care of him, but he doesn't want to be loved.
  A few months ago, he was thinking about going out to work early so that his parents could enjoy themselves.
  As a result, now there is a separation between yin and yang.
  Add incense to the memorial tablets enshrined at home.
  Su Chen solemnly swore in front of the tablet: "Mom and Dad, I will definitely capture Zhao Sheng and Kong Qizhi and make them pay for your lives!"
  Su Chen did not immerse himself in the low mood. He quickly sorted out his emotions and cheered up to prepare for going to the apocalyptic plane.
  Food, water, transportation, weapons, medicine, mosquito repellent spray...
  Needless to say, food and water are necessities for survival.
  Transportation is also necessary.
  The desert was so big and endless, and there was no way he could get out without transportation and only two legs.
  Weapons are also a necessity.
  There are too many zombies in the apocalyptic plane. Su Chen can't fight them with bare hands if he encounters them, right?
  The best weapon is of course a gun.
  It's just that guns are banned in the country, so if he wanted to buy one, he would have to go abroad.
  But you have to be careful when going abroad.
  At home, Zhao Sheng and the others would still be wary of him, but once they went abroad, it would be hard to say.
  Su Chen made a list and wrote down everything he needed.
  At the same time, I also checked the relevant prices. If it is cheaper in China, buy it in China.
  If you can’t buy it at home or it’s cheaper abroad, go abroad to buy it.
  While buying something, Su Chen accidentally discovered a way to recharge the time and space mark.
  The hair dryer at home had a leakage, and Su Chen got an electric shock. He discovered that the cooling time of the time and space mark was accelerated and reduced.
  Su Chen took the risk and found that as long as he touched the power source, he could charge the time and space mark.
  Before the time and space mark is fully charged, Su Chen will not be electrocuted by contact with electricity.
  Under normal circumstances, it takes two hours to fully charge the time stamp.
  A full charge is enough to travel back and forth through time and space once.
  Originally, one had to wait three days for cooling down once, and six days for one round trip. Now the time was reduced to two hours. This discovery was a big surprise for Su Chen.
  It's just that electric energy can replenish the time and space imprint, allowing it to complete cooling in advance.
(12)
  But there is no way to increase the level of the time and space mark.
  It seems that Su Chen has to find another way to improve his level.
  Because of this special discovery, Su Chen was able to transport the purchased materials to the apocalyptic plane.
  The food I bought was self-heating rice and cans that were easy to eat. These two items were well sealed. As long as they were not opened, they would not come into contact with the outside world.
  The apocalyptic plane is a world after nuclear war. Although decades have passed, we know from the fact that there are still zombies and alien species wandering around that viruses still exist.
  Su Chen would not dare to eat food that had been exposed to the air for too long.
  I also bought some candies and chocolates, these two things are life-saving tools for maintaining calories at critical moments.
  Su Chen had unpacked the things in advance. Even if he met someone in the apocalyptic plane, he didn't have to worry about the outer packaging arousing suspicion.
  The water purchased is also sealed bottled water.
  Su Chen's choice of transportation was a four-wheel-drive off-road motorcycle.
  Su Chen's current storage space is only one cubic meter. If there is no storage space, he can only carry ten kilograms of items by himself. If it weighs more than this, he will not be able to carry it.
  For this four-wheel drive motorcycle, the tires have to be removed before it can be put into the storage space.
  After the transportation was over, Su Chen had to put the tires on himself.
  Su Chen didn't have much money on hand, and he lost another 470,000 yuan before. After buying the motorcycle, there wasn't much left.
  Fortunately, Su Chen still has a batch of gold and silver jewelry that he found. These items should be worth a lot of money if sold.
  Su Chen found the gold, which seemed to weigh more than a kilogram.
  The current gold price difference on the market is quite good at 570 per gram, but Su Chen does not have certificates and proof of origin for these, so the price will be lower if it needs to be processed.
  In the end, he sold all the gold in his hand for 550 grams, which was more than 600 grams. A total of three hundred and thirty thousand was obtained.
  Su Chen bought some medical supplies and a batch of deworming liquid, then bought a plane ticket and prepared to go abroad.
  During college, Su Chen went abroad to participate in a modeling competition, and he had already applied for a visa at that time, so it is now convenient to go abroad.