Chapter 131-135:

Chapter 131: Live Broadcast

  "Also, if you accidentally photograph me, remember to delete me."
  Su Chen patched himself up just in case.
  "Okay, Master."
  Tuantuan recorded all Su Chen's requests.
  The auction was about to begin, and Wilson led his men to the second manor.
  This banquet lasted for three days, and there was a round of auctions every night. The younger the children auctioned later, the better they could satisfy these people's abnormal psychology.
  "Master, please choose the live broadcast platform."
  Tuantuan recommended several live broadcast platforms with the largest traffic in the world to Su Chen. It can easily hack into the backend and hang the room where they live broadcast in the most eye-catching position on the homepage. You can see it as soon as you enter.
  Su Chen checked all these live broadcast platforms and included them in the live broadcast platforms. In addition, he also selected several domestic online live broadcast platforms.
  Tuantuan quickly built a live broadcast bridge. A live broadcast room appeared on the homepage of these platforms. If you click on it, you can go to the live broadcast room they set up.
  "Set viewing thresholds. Those under 18 are not allowed to enter the room."
  Su Chen finally added a few patches. He will release some information tonight. There are dead bodies and naked bodies, which are not suitable for minors to watch.
  "What is this? Live broadcast of the population auction?"
  "Good guy, is this a movie promotion live broadcast? Why wasn't it promoted in advance?"
  "I don't know, and it's not just this platform, the homepages of several other live streaming platforms also have this."
  "Such a big deal? Go in and take a look!"
  …
  The title name chosen by Su Chen is very straightforward, and the introduction directly explains the content of the live broadcast later.
  But because no one had ever thought that such a shady business as human auction would be put directly on the table and broadcast live publicly.
  So most people thought this was a promotion for a movie, and clicked into the live broadcast room with the intention of taking a look.
(229)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  Su Chen saw that the number of people pouring into the live broadcast room was increasing rapidly.
  Supporting so many people watching online at the same time, Tuantuan is just an ordinary ap, and it cannot support it alone.
  However, Su Chen borrowed the server of the live broadcast platform. Tuantuan was responsible for sending video content to the live broadcast rooms of major platforms, and the influx of traffic was also from major platforms.
  The auction has started.
  The guests in the front manor also poured into the second manor together.
  The design of the second manor is similar to a bird's nest, with an auction platform in the middle and various boxes surrounding it.
  The box has a glass wall through which the auction platform can be clearly seen.
  The auction platform also has a large display screen. Even if you are short-sighted, you can clearly check the status of the "auction items" through the display screen.
  These guests all knew each other, and they did not hide their presence at the banquet in the front manor. Everyone knew each other well, so there was no need to worry about others knowing.
  Don't say that Wilson has great energy, but he is also secretive enough that he will not be discovered and exposed.
  Even if one of them is discovered, there are so many of them, and they have their own families behind them. Those who are discovered do not dare to expose them for fear of being retaliated by others.
  Therefore, the setting up of the glass wall allows everyone to show themselves in front of each other, which is the best protection for those who participate in the auction.
  However, it is precisely because of this glass wall that it is more convenient for Su Chen to broadcast live. Otherwise, he would have to disperse the robots so that he could take pictures of the situation in the room.
  Now, as long as the robot is placed at the auction venue, it can take 365° shots of the situation in the box without blind spots.
  The audience who entered the live broadcast room also saw the protagonists of this live broadcast.
  The guests on the island include film and television superstars, celebrity businessmen, and rich second generations who appear in Huahua magazines. Not all of them are known to the public, but a large part of the people are aware of it.
  "There are so many big guys, what's the origin of this movie? They actually invited all these people."
  "Oh my god, is my idol kissing a man? Is he openly gay?"
  "Oh my god, I actually took off my clothes and left a pair of pants on. Is it such a big deal?"
  "I suddenly had a feeling that this might not be a movie, but a real live broadcast."
  …
  After entering the private room of the second manor, many people lost their well-dressed appearance in the banquet hall and revealed their true colors.
  Those with male companions performed erotic pictures directly in the box, completely liberating their natures.
  Those who do this have a certain degree of exhibitionism, otherwise they would not perform in front of other guests.
  And Su Chen also helped them and presented their outstanding performances to the public.
  "It's so eye-catching. Isn't Mike already married? He also has children. I didn't expect him to be gay, so isn't his wife a gay?"
  "It could also be a double. Is he openly cheating? I heard that he has a movie to be released at the end of the year. Good guy, are you giving up on your career?"
  "Is it possible that these people don't know they are being live broadcasted?"
  …
  The audience was not stupid, on the contrary, they were very smart and quickly realized that the people in the live broadcast room did not know that their actions were being broadcast live.
  Except for a small number of fans who are rushing to explain their idols, the vast majority of the people are happy to eat melons. They take screenshots and screen recordings. At the same time, they spread the news and invite friends to come and eat melons together.
  The power of the people is huge. For a while, netizens who heard the news rushed into the live broadcast room.
  "Good guy, I call you good guy!"
  "Although this year is only halfway through, I can declare that this is the biggest melon of the year. After I finish speaking, who is in favor and who is against?!"
  "A big shock to the entertainment industry!"
  "Not only in the entertainment industry, aren't the CEOs of those companies also there? I bet 50 cents as a lucky gift that their company's stock price will fall to the limit tomorrow."
  "Compared to the Dime Spicy Tiao, I bet they won't even dare to open tomorrow (squints and smiles)."
  …
  Netizens were immersed in the joy of eating melons, but the family members and companies attending the auction became anxious and tried every means to contact them.
  But unfortunately, the communication equipment of the people who went to the island was turned off, or they didn't even bring them with them, so it was impossible to contact them.
  At the same time, the signal to Wilson's phone that Su Chen got was also connected.
  "Boss, the situation on the island was broadcast live. What is going on?!"
  It was Wilson's men who came to inform him of the situation.
  "This is all my arrangement, don't act rashly!"
  Su Chen asked Tuantuan to imitate Wilson's voice and tell his men not to make any moves to prevent these people from causing trouble.
  Tuantuan can not only imitate sounds, but also imitate voice, which is almost exactly the same as a real person, otherwise Zhao Liang and the others would not have been deceived by Tuantuan in the first place.
  In addition, Wilson himself is very perverted and likes to do some unusual things, so his subordinates did not suspect him, they just thought he was going to do something crazy.
  After all, without Wilson's authorization, they didn't think anyone would be able to live broadcast the whole world on a secret island so openly. he
  Therefore, these subordinates can only helplessly wait and see what happens. Some of them who are clear-headed have already started to pack their bags and prepare to run away.
  The guests had already arrived, and Wilson did not keep everyone waiting, and appeared at the venue soon.
  "Dear guests, welcome to Happy Island and participate in this auction. This is my honor."
  Although Wilson has gained weight and his beer belly is particularly prominent, he was born into a noble family, had a good family since he was a child, received an excellent education, and has the aura he has developed as a superior over the years, so his deportment and temperament are still the same. Very outstanding.
(230)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  He stood on the auction exhibition stand dressed in leather and leather, looking like an elegant gentleman.
  A sharp contrast to the bohemian people behind the glass wall.
  "Is this Wilson, the entertainment tycoon?"
  "It's him. I've seen reports of him sexually assaulting child stars before, but it seems that because of insufficient evidence, he finally won the case and the matter ended."
  "Look at the title of the live broadcast room. This is a human auction. I wonder, is it true that human beings are being bought and sold?"
  "Those were just appetizers, now is the main event?"
  …
  Netizens guessed that the guests entering the box were just appetizers, and the main event came next.
  Appetizers will only damage the reputation of some people at most. Private parties like this abroad can have as much fun as they like. This is their personal freedom, and the law cannot control them.
  But for human trafficking, and also for trafficking in children, these laws can control them.
  No one at the auction had any idea of ​​the situation in which they were currently being broadcast.
  "Wilson! Wilson!"
  Some of the guests were also supporters of Wilson. They opened the glass wall and shouted excitedly to Wilson on the display stand.
  This glass wall can be opened, and as long as it is opened, the sound will come out from inside.
  More glass walls were opened one after another, and the sound began to become noisy.
  Originally, the glass wall blocked their voices, and the small robot could not pick up the sound. They opened the glass wall themselves, and the sound was also transmitted to the live broadcast room.
  "Thank you~"
  Wilson took off his top hat in a gentlemanly manner and bowed to the surrounding boxes, enjoying everyone's madness towards him.
  "Next, let's get down to business and the auction will officially begin."
  After his appearance, Wilson did not hesitate and went directly to today's topic.
  He clapped his hands, and soon two attendants in black suits came onto the platform carrying a cage covered with black velvet.
  The attendant placed the cage in the center of the display stand. The camera arranged by Wilson was pointed at the stand, and the image of the stand appeared on the big screen behind him.
  "This is today's No. 1 auction item."
  Seeing that everyone's eyes were greedily focused on the cage, Wilson raised the corners of his lips with a smile, and lifted the cloth cover to reveal the true face inside.
  Author's gossip: Thanks to the card-issuing sister (4437905) for supporting me, okay! If you want to know more exciting content, please leave me a message on Liancheng Reading
  