Chapter 66-70:

Chapter 66: Capture

  "This must be Manager Su, I have long admired your name!"
  Zhao Yao recognized Su Chen, walked up to him, and took the initiative to say hello to Su Chen.
  "Who is this?"
  Su Chen looked at Feng Yinghuai pretending to be puzzled.
  "Manager Su, this is Zhao Yao, the eldest son of the Zhao family. Zhao Jing, who offended Young Master Li and kidnapped Manager Su, is his brother."
  Naturally, Feng Yinghuai would not let Zhao Yao and Su Chen get involved, and pointed out Zhao Jing directly.
  Zhao Jing first attacked Nangong Shouyi, and later arrested Zeng Zhicheng.
  No matter which incident it was, Zhao Jing offended Su Chen.
  "Oh, is it him?"
  Su Chen looked at Zhao Yao in front of him and his expression turned cold.
  It's not that he has any prejudice against Zhao Yao.
  If you really want to be prejudiced, you will be prejudiced against Zhao Jing, who did these things.
  However, where is the identity Su Chen has set for himself, Zhao Jing offended him, and he cannot show goodwill to the Zhao family until Zhao Jing apologizes and gets his forgiveness.
  If Su Chen was offended and Su Chen didn't care, then anyone in Kagan City could step on him.
  How can Su Chen's identity be established?
  Once he is found out, the Feng family and the Zhao family will definitely swarm him and devour him.
  "Manager Su, it was my younger brother who was reckless before."
  Zhao Yao saw Su Chen's expression and immediately understood that Su Chen hated the Zhao family because of Zhao Jingji.
  The identity Su Chen fabricated was too powerful. Zhao Yao naturally didn't want the Zhao family to offend such a person because of Zhao Jing. This is why he specially waited for Su Chen here today.
  So Zhao Yao didn't hesitate and immediately apologized to Su Chen.
  "I'm here to replace my younger brother and Manager Su..."
  Zhao Yao paused and looked at Nangong Shouyi next to Su Chen, and continued: "Young Master Li also apologized."
  "Zhao Yao, your apology is not sincere."
  How could Feng Yinghuai watch the Zhao family and Su Chen resolve their conflicts, and sarcastically said in a joking tone: "If we really want to be sincere, we should bring Zhao Jing over to apologize to Manager Su, Mr. Li."
  When Feng Yingheng and others contacted Su Chen, Feng Yinghuai didn't do much to stop them. After all, no matter how divided the interests were, the interests still belonged to the Feng family.
  But if Zhao Yao wants to get a piece of the pie, don’t even think about it!
  Su Chen held Nangong Shouyi in his arms and said nothing, but looked at Zhao Yao with a half-smile.
  Obviously he agreed with Feng Yinghuai.
  "I found out about Manager Su's arrival today, so naturally I wanted to take Zhao Jing with me to apologize to Manager Su and Young Master Li."
  Zhao Yao ignored Feng Yinghuai and explained to Su Chen: "But my brother is careless and runs around all day long. I haven't found anyone for a while."
  This is naturally a lie.
  In fact, if Feng Yinghuai hadn't mentioned this, Zhao Yao would have almost forgotten about Zhao Jing.
  This excuse is naturally used to delay time.
  While Zhao Yao was talking, he had already sent a message to Zhao Gang on the AP, asking him to immediately kidnap Zhao Jing and come over to apologize to Su Chen and Nangong Shouyi.
  "Does Manager Su want to buy arms? Why don't I accompany Manager Su to check it out first? During this shopping time, my people should also find Zhao Jing. After buying the arms, let Zhao Jing give this stupid thing to you two It’s not too late to apologize!”
  Zhao Yao was trained as the head of the Zhao family since he was a child. He often traveled to other cities and dealt with different wealthy and powerful people. He was not only agile in mind, but also very articulate.
  The hole Feng Yinghuai dug for him was resolved by him in a few words.
  "Manager Su, Mr. Li, your time is precious. Why waste your precious time waiting for that stupid thing! What do you think?"
  Zhao Yao is naturally dignified in the Zhao family, but Kagan City is just a small town. Zhao Yao has seen many people who are more powerful than the Zhao family in other big cities. In terms of flattery skills, Feng Yinghuai cannot even compare to him.
(111)
  It has to be said that Zhao Yao's words also touched the hearts of Su Chen and Nangong Shouyi.
  The two of them were worried about Zeng Minglang and the others, and wanted to finish shopping and rush back as soon as possible. Naturally, they were unwilling to waste time here just to wait for Zhao Jing.
  "Then let's take a look at the goods first!"
  Su Chen nodded in agreement.
  Feng Yinghuai originally wanted to stop it, but Su Chen agreed.
  Seeing this, he could only swallow the words that came to his mouth and glared at Zhao Yao unwillingly.
  "You two, please come in!"
  With a smile on his face, Zhao Yao turned slightly sideways and made a gesture of invitation.
  Seeing Su Chen and Nangong Shouyi entering, Zhao Yao looked at Feng Yinghuai calmly and said, "Feng Yinghuai, I will receive Manager Su and Young Master Li now. You can go back first."
  "Manager Su personally asked me to accompany him, so how could I leave first? Moreover, Manager Su also agreed to attend my Feng family's dinner party tonight, so naturally I have to pick up Manager Su personally!"
  A polite and hypocritical smile appeared on Feng Yinghuai's lips, blocking Zhao Yao's words.
  Zhao Yao wanted to snatch Su Chen's reception right from him in just a few words. He wanted to do it!
  "In this case, let's all rely on our own abilities!"
  Zhao Yao approached Feng Yinghuai, left a provocative word in his ear, turned around and strode to catch up with Su Chen and Nangong Shouyi.
  Naturally, Feng Yinghuai would not let Zhao Yao take the lead in front of Su Chen, so he quickly caught up with him.
  On the other side, Zhao Gang received Zhao Yao's order and immediately rushed back to Zhao's house.
  However, Zhao Gang did not go to Zhao Jing directly, but called Zhao San and Zhao Si first.
  Everyone in the Zhao family knows about Zhao Jing's temper.
  Even if Zhao Yao gave the order, as long as Zhao Yao hadn't come in person, it would have been impossible for Zhao Gang and his assistant to take Zhao Jing away.
  Zhao Jing was surrounded by level three guards. If Zhao Gang didn't call someone over, there was no way he could successfully take Zhao Jing away.
  Zhao San and Zhao Si are the personal guards around Zhao Yao, and both of them are at the peak of level three.
  By taking them together, Zhao Gang can successfully take Zhao Jing away on this trip.
  "The young master gave a death order and must take the third young master away to apologize to Manager Su and the young master Li next to him."
  Zhao Gang waited for Zhao San and Zhao Si and informed them of Zhao Yao's order on the way to Zhao Jing's courtyard.
  "General Manager Gang, the Third Young Master ordered no one to disturb him!"
  The two maids at the door saw Zhao Gang rushing into the yard and quickly stopped him.
  Zhao Jing got a piece of amethyst from Lin Yaqin early in the morning, and Zhao Sanqi found two beautiful male slaves for experiments.
  With Zhao Jing's character, this would mean he would be so debauched in the room!
  "The eldest young master ordered me to take the third young master away!"
  Zhao Gang ignored the two maids at all. Zhao San and Zhao Si pushed the maids away with a wave of their hands. As soon as he finished speaking, he came to the door.
  "Kneel down!"
  Zhao Jing's excited voice came from the room.
  "King, buckle, buckle~ Third Young Master, please come over here!"
  Zhao Gang knocked on the door and informed Zhao Jing inside.
  "Go away! Don't disturb my young master's interest!"
  Zhao Jing was in high spirits at the moment. He didn't want to leave, so he directly scolded people to leave.
  "I'm sorry, Third Young Master!"
  Zhao Gang pointed the AP in his hand at the electronic lock on the door.
  The second elder of the Zhao family gave Zhao Yao the responsibility of disciplining his two younger brothers. Because Zhao Jing was out of tune at this time, Zhao Yao was responsible for all the systems in Zhao Jing's yard.
  Zhao Jing wanted to hide in the room, but it was impossible.
  "Pap~"
  As soon as he took a breath, Zhao Gang opened the door and led the people in.
  In the room, Zhao Jing was sitting in front of the sofa. He was holding an amethyst in his hand and was using his powers on the two kneeling male slaves in front of him.
  Zhao Jing obviously did not expect that Zhao Gang would barge in directly. He was stunned for a moment. After he realized what he was doing, he angrily cursed: "Zhao Gang, you are a slave, do you really think that this young master dare not teach you a lesson?!"
  It is true that Zhao Jing is afraid of Zhao Yao, but this does not mean that he will be afraid of a servant like Zhao Gang.
  "Third Young Master, the eldest young master invites you!"
  Zhao Gang didn't care at all when facing Zhao Jing's insults. He lowered his head slightly and spoke respectfully but forcefully.
  "What did brother tell me to do?!"
  When Zhao Jing heard Zhao Yao's name, he took a few deep breaths, forced himself to suppress his anger, and asked.
  "The eldest young master is currently receiving Manager Su and Young Master Li, so I would like to invite the third young master to come over..."
  Zhao Gang didn't hide anything. After all, the one who asked Zhao Jing to apologize must have told him the reason.
  "Manager Su? Mr. Li? Brother, he is receiving business partners, why did he call me?"
  Zhao Jing frowned. There was no name, only a title. His brain capacity was limited, and he couldn't really figure out who it was for a while. He just thought it was one of Zhao Yao's business partners.
  "Young Master Li is Li Shouyi, the one who was hunted down by Third Young Master who issued a reward. As for Manager Su, he is now Young Master Li's boyfriend." Zhao Gang looked at Zhao Jing and reminded.
  "Li Shouyi!"
  When Zhao Jing heard the name, he didn't know who it was.
  Su Chen and Li Shouyi came to Kagan City again. He knew it. In order to get Li Shouyi, he even deliberately lied to deceive two guards from Lin Yaqin.
  "Why did brother ask me to meet them?"
  Zhao Jing had an ominous premonition in his heart.
  "The eldest young master intends to make friends with Manager Su, so I want to ask the third young master to go over and apologize to you two, so as to resolve the previous misunderstanding..."
  Before Zhao Gang could finish speaking, he was interrupted angrily by Zhao Jing.
  "Apologise?! What a dream! Who the hell do they think they dare to ask me to apologize!"
  Zhao Jing picked up the things on the table and threw them at Zhao Gang like he was venting his anger.
  However, Zhao Gang himself is a genetic warrior, and there are two peak third-level Zhao San and Zhao Si beside him. How could a playboy like Zhao Jing, who was weak-limbed, possibly hurt him.
(112)
  Before the thing could reach Zhao Jing, it was stopped by Zhao San and Zhao Si. Their speed was so fast that Zhao Jing didn't even react.
  "I won't go, get out of here!"
  Zhao Jing has been doted on by Lin Yaqin since he was a child. He has never suffered any setbacks and has very strong self-esteem.
  He cannot be as flexible and flexible as Zhao Yao, Feng Yinghuai and the others.
  Su Chen was fine, but Nangong Shouyi was just a male favorite and a toy in Zhao Jing's eyes. How could he bow his head to him?
  If this apology were made, Zhao Jing would not be able to hold his head high in Kagan City from now on.
  So Zhao Jing refused without thinking.
  Author's gossip: Thanks to the card-issuing sister (4437905) for supporting me, okay! If you want to know more exciting content, please leave me a message on Liancheng Reading
  

Chapter 67: Provocation