Chapter 136-140:

Chapter 136: Transfer

  "The third manor has a basement. Even if there is an explosion on the island, you can still be safe if you stay inside."
  Tuantuan had already thoroughly explored the terrain of the entire island and quickly provided Su Chen with a place that met the requirements.
  "Leave two robots to continue to stare at the escaping group, and let the remaining ten come back to explore the way. I will take the people to the basement of the third manor." Su Chen thought for a while and said.
  He had to move these children to the basement of the third manor, so that even if there was an explosion on the island, their safety would be guaranteed.
  Saving people to the end, if everyone dies in this last step, what's the point of Su Chen coming to the island this time?
  However, he was only one person after all, so it was understandably difficult to move so many people, especially a group of children, from the second manor to the third manor.
  Even though he is a first-level genetic warrior, he is still physically mortal and will still die if he is hit by a bullet.
  At this time, the small robots play a very important role. They can spread out to explore the path for Su Chen, and then Tuantuan can formulate and analyze the best path.
  Although it is inevitable to encounter guards on the road, this also eliminates the possibility of being shot coldly.
  Su Chen and the others can also be more secure on the road.
  However, Su Chen still left two robots to continue monitoring the live broadcast.
  Without these eyes to watch, something might happen during the showdown.
  Su Chen now has no trust in the relevant departments in the United States.
  "Okay, Master."
  Tuantuan followed Su Chen's orders as always.
  Su Chen used the mark of time and space to flash to the back of the auction booth, got rid of the few guards who stayed here, released the children locked inside, and wanted to take them away.
  These are the people who have not been auctioned since the 12th.
  Among them, they are generally between 10 and 16 years old. Some of them are timid and have experienced so much. They have long been frightened and their legs and feet will be paralyzed on the ground, unable to walk at all.
  "biu~biu~"
  Su Chen shot down two guards who heard the noise and came to check with two shots. Then he took the time to take a look at the situation behind him. Seeing that some people were still in the cage, he scolded: "You guys, don't stand there in a daze, go." Take the people and leave!”
  There were guards everywhere in the corridor. Su Chen needed to clear the way. At this time, he couldn't free up his hands to lead people. In this situation, they could only help each other.
  "Oh, alright."
  These people realized belatedly that they seemed to have been rescued, and they followed Su Chen's request in a daze, supporting others and following behind Su Chen.
  "You guys wait here while I bring the first 12 people over. Remember not to run around!"
  Su Chen led the people to a private room on the first floor. All the guests inside had fled and there was no one inside. He asked them to wait here and hurried upstairs to take the people.
  "It's me, open the door!"
  Su Chen knocked on the door. The boy from the No. 1 auction knew Su Chen's voice. After all, Su Chen had rescued a dozen more children later. He was also familiar with Su Chen's voice, so he immediately opened the door.
  Su Chen hadn't come over after such a long time. They thought something had happened to Su Chen. Now that they saw someone coming, they felt as if they had found a backbone and immediately felt at ease.
  "Things have changed and we need to get out of here."
  Su Chen briefly explained the situation and asked them to leave with him.
  These people had great trust in Su Chen. After all, they were all saved by Su Chen from the black-clothed waiter, and they had seen Su Chen's strength.
  Su Chen said he wanted to leave, and they left without a moment's hesitation.
  Just as Su Chen led people downstairs, Wilson and others also came to the apron.
  Behind them was a small robot.
  Of the two small robots left behind, one followed Wilson to the tarmac, and the other followed another group of people to the yacht on the beach.
  "No, these people are going to run away!"
  "What is the IRS doing for food? Why is it always hovering in the sky? Do it! People are running away, don't you see it?!"
  "If they run away to the sea, can they be chased back?"
  …
  The audience in the live broadcast room was quite happy at first when they saw the auction disbanded and the guests running away naked.
  However, seeing that the IRS did not directly arrest the people in one fell swoop, but instead allowed these people to touch the means of transportation and had the opportunity to escape, they immediately became unable to sit still.
  "Fire!"
  The IRS was being watched, and they didn't dare to be too obvious, so they could only order to open fire.
  "Da da da~"
  The bullets from the submachine gun shot to the ground like running water, and the unique smell of gunpowder smoke from the bullets immediately filled the air.
  However, although the firepower looked fierce, the casualties were not large.
  There are many trees on the island, and the helicopter's view is blocked, making it difficult to operate.
  In addition, the IRS did not want to kill anyone and wanted to let loose. Wilson and his group fled in panic and finally got on the plane.
  "Hurry up and take off! Take off!"
  Wilson urged anxiously.
  "What do these people do for food? Why can't so many helicopters stop people?"
  "Okay! I finally got to see what body tracing marksmanship is today!"
  "Whether this group of people are in the same group as Wilson and others? This is not blaming at all, it is simply blaming the sea."
  …
  As soon as they saw Wilson and the others boarding the plane, netizens couldn't sit still. They vented their emotions on the barrage and accused the IRS of their behavior.
  But they didn't curse for long because they heard the pilot's voice on the plane.
  "Boss, the plane is broken down."
  After reminding Wilson, the pilot sitting in the cab immediately jumped off the plane and went to check on several other planes.
  "The plane broke down?"
  Wilson got on the plane, and before he could breathe a sigh of relief, he couldn't help being stunned when he heard these words, and an ominous premonition surged in his heart.
  "impossible!"
  Wilson shook his head and suppressed the thought in his heart.
  The aerodrome is also guarded by mercenaries, and it is impossible for them to destroy all the helicopters quietly.
  "Go check out the other helicopters!"
  However, the opposite happened.
  The situation Wilson was least willing to face appeared.
  After checking around, the men found that none of the helicopters were usable. The circuits of all the helicopters were damaged to the point where they could not be started at all, let alone fly.
  "Hahaha, the plane is broken down, these people can't escape!"
  "Now I really admire the person who planned all of this. He actually cut off these people's escape route before taking action!"
  "I remember there is an old saying in China, which is called catching a turtle in a urn. Is this how it describes Wilson and the others?"
  "I'm the only one who wonders, why can the live broadcast continue now? Is there someone chasing Wilson and the others with a camera to record it?"
  “I declare that the photographer is the best!”
  …
  Seeing Wilson, whose face was dark because the helicopters were broken down, the atmosphere of the barrage changed and became full of joy again.
  Only occasionally a few pieces of irrelevant information pop up.
  "Go to the beach, there are speedboats there!"
  Wilson also responded promptly. If the plane broke down, he would take a speedboat and immediately take the people to the beach where the boat was parked.
  "Poor Wilson, he doesn't know that all the ships on the beach are broken down."
  "No, even the gas tank was taken off!"
  "This Wilson is not pitiful, he deserves it! I hope the cameraman can hold on and let me see the scene when the bad guy is arrested!"
  …
  The eyes of the world are focused on Wilson and others.
  It's like watching a movie now.
  But it's more exciting than the movie.
  After all, the movie was shot in advance, and the ending can be said to have been predetermined.
  But now all this is live broadcast, and everything is full of unknowns.
  Wilson led his people to the beach, and Su Chen also led his people to the third manor.
  But along the way, Su Chen also took people to the warehouse and rescued a group of children again.
  These are basically children under the age of ten, and they are all expected to be auctioned tomorrow.
  In addition to these people, there are a few people who were auctioned on the first day but survived.
  These people were seriously injured. Su Chen gave them medicine mixed with green crystal energy and cured their injuries.
  However, their spirits were broken, and they were determined to die without any reaction.
  Seeing this, Su Chen could only put them in a cage, carry the cage and take them away.
  They will have a chance to receive treatment later, but only if they survive now.
  Su Chen was carrying a heavy load, and a group of children had no shoes and were weak, so the speed of the group was naturally not much faster.
  But fortunately, there was a small robot exploring the path, and most of the people were taken away by Wilson, so the journey was quite safe.
  "Damn it! Damn it!"
  "Wilson, where's the helicopter? Don't you have a helicopter? Let the helicopter take us away!"
  "Wilson, you have to keep us safe!"
  …
  The guests who came to the beach saw that all the ships were broken down without exception and were about to collapse. When they saw Wilson coming with his people, a group of people immediately surrounded him as if they had seen a savior.
  "What? The boat is broken too?!"
  When Wilson heard the news, his eyes darkened.
  There is no doubt that this moment was the darkest moment in Wilson's life.
  On the way here, Wales had not thought of this possibility.
  But he couldn't help but hope.
  He thought that Su Chen's group was small in number, and there shouldn't be so many people to dedicate to destroy the ship.
  After all, before the banquet started, there were still people taking boats out to sea.
  At that time, this group of people should have lurked into the manor, and there was no time to take action again.
  Wilson guessed right. There were indeed very few people on Su Chen's side, only one person.
  But I can’t stand it because he has plug-ins and the smart app Tuantuan.
  He alone is more powerful than an entire armed force.
  Author's gossip: Thanks to the card-issuing sister (4437905) for supporting me, okay! If you want to know more exciting content, please leave me a message on Liancheng Reading
  