Chapter 76-80:

Chapter 76: Warning

  Seeing that everyone had passed by, Feng Xiaoqiao quickly took out the potion and poured it on the portion of pork tenderloin given to Nangong Shouyi.
  As Feng Yingyue's personal maid, Feng Xiaoqiao is a second-level genetic warrior. Her hands and feet are naturally very fast. She takes out the medicine, pours it on the beef, and then takes back the medicine tube. The whole process does not take more than three seconds.
  Even those with poor eyesight can't see her movements clearly.
  After doing all this, Feng Xiaoqiao returned to Feng Yingyue like a normal person.
  "Today's dinner is very important, so cheer up and don't make any mistakes!"
  Seeing Feng Xiaoqiao coming over, Feng Yingyue knew that she had succeeded, so she didn't stay any longer. She gave a few symbolic words and left with the others.
  A young apprentice cook in the kitchen looked at the two people leaving with deep eyes, and sent out the image of Feng Yingyue coming in and Feng Xiaoqiao drugging them.
  Feng Xiaoqiao's speed is very fast, but no matter how fast she is, she can still be captured by the AP camera.
  With this image, the evidence that Feng Yingyue drugged him is irrefutable.
  In fact, before Feng Yingyue and Feng Xiaoqiao came in, the apprentice cook had already found an opportunity to do something wrong.
  Even if Feng Yingyue didn't administer the medicine, Su Chen and Nangong Shouyi would still have trouble at Feng's house today.
  Yes, Zhao Yan also drugged Su Chen. After all, it was just a charm drug and did no harm to the body.
  Zhao Yan was worried that Su Chen's anger against the Feng family was not strong enough, so he ordered a portion for him.
  As for why he had the ability to administer the medicine, and also persuaded Feng Yingyue to do it himself, it was naturally that the nature of the medicine administered by the servant was different from that of the master Feng Yingyue.
  In the corridor outside the door, Feng Yingyue and Feng Xiaochun were rushing towards the door.
  "Are you sure you've taken the medicine?"
  Feng Yingyue was busy dealing with the cook and didn't notice the movement on Feng Xiaochun's side. Although she knew that she would come here only after she succeeded, she was still a little uneasy and confirmed it herself.
  "Don't worry, miss. All the potions have been released in one tube."
  Feng Xiaochun understood Feng Yingyue's character, so he took out the empty medicine tube in his pocket and shook it to reassure her.
  When Feng Yingyue saw the empty medicine tube, a smile appeared on her lips. Nangong Shouyi's face appeared in her mind. The smile on her face faded and became a little more jealous.
  "Go and find me some ugly male servants. Doesn't this Li Shouyi like men? I'm kind enough to give him a few to make him happy!" Feng Yingyue ordered with a cold snort.

(129)
  "Yes, miss."
  Feng Xiaochun frowned slightly and reminded: "It's just Miss, this will cause embarrassment to the guests, and I'm afraid it will be difficult for the master and madam to explain."
  If it was just a love potion, it wouldn't have much impact. In Feng Xiaochun's view, Nangong Shouyi was a man's favorite, and if he was given a love potion, it might make Su Chen happy.
  But if other people touch Nangong Shouyi, the matter will become a big deal. No man likes to have a cuckold on his head.
  If things really get to this point, Su Chen will definitely fall out with the Feng family.
  And seeing that the Feng family paid so much attention to Su Chen's arrival, and even the head of the family, Feng Weize, went to greet him at the door, it was clear that Su Chen's identity was not simple.
  Offending such a person will do no good to either Feng Yingyue or the Feng family.
  I have to say that Feng Xiaochun's mind is still clearer than Feng Yingyue's, and he knows what can and cannot be done.
  "There are so many words to say, just do it if I ask you to do it!"
  Feng Yingyue frowned and scolded her. She had been brainwashed by Zhao Yan, and she was jealous of Nangong Shouyi's pretty face. Now that the plan had been implemented, she could not listen to Feng Xiaochun's persuasion, so she immediately ordered.
  "Yes, miss."
  Feng Yingyue gave the order directly, and Feng Xiaochun could only execute the order even though he knew it was impossible.
  Feng Yingyue arranged for Feng Xiaochun to make the next plan, while she ran to the door to meet Qiu Shan.
  In just such a short time, Qiu Shan's serial messages were sent.
  "What took you so long?"
  Qiu Shan breathed a sigh of relief when she saw Feng Yingyue coming over. She was afraid that Feng Yingyue would be too petty to come over again.
  "I always have to dress up for the dinner party!"
  Feng Yingyue casually found an excuse to deal with it.
  "Manager Su doesn't like women, so don't get in front of them!"
  Qiu Shan knew what happened today. Seeing that Feng Yingyue valued dressing up so much, she thought she hadn't stopped thinking about it yet, so she frowned and warned.
  "I know, Mom! I'm not interested in gays!" Feng Yingyue rolled her eyes and insulted casually.
  Although Su Chen is handsome and has a high status.
  If Su Chen pursues her, she may still have a good impression of Su Chen and be willing to date him.
  But who made Su Chen look down on her and embarrass her today?
  How could Feng Yingyue, who was used to being pursued and always aloof, endure this humiliation?
  Even if Su Chen has status, she still wants to give him some color!
  "What nonsense are you talking about!"
  Qiu Shan's expression changed drastically after hearing Feng Yingyue's words, and she quickly covered her mouth.
  Feng Yinghuai had already told Feng Weize about Su Chen's identity, and Feng Weize also informed his family, asking everyone to cheer up and entertain the distinguished guests today.
  As a result, Feng Yingyue is now insulting Su Chen in front of everyone. Someone who is interested may hear this. Maybe something will happen!
  "Yingyue, how can you talk like this!"
  Before Qiu Shan had time to check who around her heard this, she heard a delicate voice.
  "Weize, Yinghuai said that this Manager Su is a distinguished guest, and we must treat him well! Yingyue went to provoke Manager Su during the day, and Manager Su was annoyed. Yinghuai spent a lot of effort to get Manager Su to stop. Do you mind! Now Yingyue is uttering arrogant words again. If these words reach the ears of Manager Su, all our Yinghuai efforts will be in vain! "
  Yin Rou received news from Feng Yinghuai during the day and knew that Dafang's family was not well-intentioned. She was worried that she would not have a good time to complain to Feng Weize, so Feng Yingyue, an idiot, handed over the knife herself.
  "If Manager Su gets angry and doesn't give the canned order to our Feng family, but gives it all to the Zhao family who is watching with eager eyes, this will be terrible!"
  Thinking of Feng Weize's past love for Feng Yingyue, Yin Rou was worried and made another stab at her.
  Feng Weize's face darkened. It was true that he doted on Feng Yingyue.
  Because Feng Yingyue is not very smart, he can forgive Feng Yingyue even if he gets into trouble.
  But these are small things, innocuous.
  Feng Weize is not ambiguous when it comes to major matters.
  The identity Su Chen fabricated was too high for Kagan City, a small border town close to the place of death.
  For example, Su Chen's fabricated identity was equivalent to the prime minister's son in ancient times, while the Feng family were the wealthy locals in the small county.
  They simply cannot afford to offend such a character!
  Not to mention that Su Chen can also bring them huge profits.
  For such a person, let alone offending him, it is too late to please him!
  Didn't you see that Zhao Yao even killed his own brother in order to apologize to Su Chen?
  Now that Su Chen was visiting the Feng family, many pairs of eyes were watching overtly and covertly. If Feng Yingyue caused trouble here, Feng Weize would not be merciful.
  "Feng Yingyue, Manager Su and Mr. Li are distinguished guests. Zhao Jing has offended Mr. Li and his life is on the line. Do you want to follow in his footsteps?"
  Feng Weize looked at Feng Yingyue, his former kindness and kindness were completely gone, and his expression was a bit cold and cruel.
  As the saying goes, kindness does not govern the family.
  Feng Weize was able to secure his position as the head of the Feng family and had been working with the Wang family and the Zhao family for so many years, so naturally he would not be a soft-hearted person.
  Although Feng Yingyue is his daughter, if it offends the interests of the family and brings harm to the family, Feng Weize will naturally not be as merciless as Zhao Yao.
  "Yingyue is still young, and her child's words are unintentional. She doesn't mean anything."
  Qiu Shan knew that Feng Weize had murderous intentions and quickly defended Feng Yingyue.
  "Sister, when Manager Su hears this, do you think she will forgive Feng Yingyue for speaking so freely?"
  Yin Rou was fed up with Qiu Shan's rhetoric. She looked at Qiu Shan and asked angrily.
  In the past, Feng Yingyue had troubled her again and again, and Qiu Shan always told Feng Weize like this.
(130)
  Feng Weize would only ask her to be patient and not argue with Feng Yingyue, a child with a bad mind.
  On the surface, Yin Rou tolerated it generously, but on the inside she was holding her breath.
  If she finds an opportunity today, she won't let it go easily!
  Feng Weize would let her suffer the injustice and endure it. Could it be possible that he would also let Su Chen suffer the injustice and endure it too? !
  "You're already eighteen, and you're still a kid!"
  Feng Weize looked at Qiu Shan with a cold face and said, "If you can't manage Feng Yingyue, then let Xiaorou do it for you!"
  Upon hearing Feng Weize's words, Qiu Shan and Feng Yingyue's expressions changed.
  No matter how stupid Feng Yingyue is, she knows that Yin Rou will not be dealt with by her.
  Feng Yingyue had suffered a lot from Yin Rou in the past. If she fell into Yin Rou's hands, although she would not lose her life, she would definitely suffer a lot.
  "Yingyue, you still haven't apologized to your father!"
  Qiu Shan saw Feng Yingyue staring blankly like a piece of wood and scolded him.
  "Dad, I know I was wrong."
  Feng Yingyue reacted and immediately apologized to Feng Weize.
  "Yingyue has said this many times. I hope you really know that you are wrong."
  Yin Rou looked at Feng Yingyue with a half-smile but not a smile. In the past, Feng Yingyue would just apologize and get over it, and she never received any punishment.
  For Feng Yingyue, an apology was just a weapon to exempt her from punishment. She didn't really know she was wrong at all.
  To sum it up in one sentence: I know I was wrong, but I did it on purpose and I will dare to do it next time!
  "Dad, Manager Su and Young Master Li should be arriving soon."
  Feng Yingshen didn't want Yin Rou to hold on to this matter, so he stood up and changed the subject.
  When Feng Weize heard this, he really had no intention of pursuing Feng Yingyue's trivial matter. However, he obviously knew his daughter's temperament, so it was necessary to let her know how serious the matter was.
  "Please pay attention to me. Manager Su and Young Master Li are distinguished guests! I'll leave it here today. Anyone who offends them will be dealt with directly by the family, even if they are beaten to death!"
  Author's gossip: Thanks to the card-issuing sister (4437905) for supporting me, okay! If you want to know more exciting content, please leave me a message on Liancheng Reading
  

Chapter 77: Welcome