Chapter 11-12:

Chapter 11: Meeting

  Early the next morning, Su Chen woke up before dawn.
  During this period, Su Chen lived a very regular life every day.
  He went to bed at ten o'clock in the evening, slept for seven hours, and got up at five o'clock in the morning.
  As usual, he exercised for an hour. After briefly washing up, Su Chen went into the kitchen and started making breakfast.
  Although Su Chen bought easily stored food such as canned self-heating rice, Su Chen would only eat these things when he was in the apocalyptic plane.
  If conditions permit in Blue Star, he will still cook by himself, which is healthier.
  Breakfast was not complicated, just a simple sandwich.
  Place the fried egg, ham, and beef patties on the toast, then add some tomato slices and lettuce leaves, and finally spread a little of your favorite sauce, cover it with another piece of toast, and it's ready.
  Simple and nutritious, it can also provide Su Chen with the energy his body needs.
  However, considering Nangong Shouyi, Su Chen made an extra serving today.
  If possible, Su Chen still wanted to make good friends with the other party so that he could get the real news from the other party.
  Putting Nangong Shouyi's portion aside, Su Chen poured a glass of milk, sat at the table and started eating breakfast.
  After breakfast, Su Chen took the breakfast for Nangong Shouyi and the fully charged drone and came to the apocalyptic plane.
  After checking the room and making sure there was nothing wrong, Su Chen took out the surveillance video to check Nangong Shouyi's situation last night.
  Not long after he left, Nangong Shouyi woke up once.
  Judging from the other party's attitude, he should also want to communicate in a friendly manner.
  However, the other party hadn't woken up yet, so Su Chen didn't enter the room. Instead, he went outside and sprayed insect repellent with a drone.
  Once the smell of the repellent potion disappears and evaporates, the alien species and zombies around will still come back.
  So until Su Chen found no other way to drive away these zombies and alien species, spreading potions every day became a necessary task.
  After spreading the potion, Nangong Shouyi woke up in the room.
  Su Chen decided to meet the other party, but to be conservative, Su Chen opened the holster on his waist.
  If there was anything wrong with Nangong Shouyi, he was ready to shoot at any time.
  "King ding ping~ are you awake?"
  Su Chen came to the second floor and knocked on the door of Nangong Shouyi's room.
  Nangong Shouyi slept all night. The fatigue of the past few days dissipated and he felt much more energetic.
  He looked at the door, although he knew that the other party had good intentions to a large extent.
  But when people face the unknown, they always feel fear and fear.
  Nangong Shouyi was still nervous about seeing the visitor at this time.
  After knocking on the door for the people in the room, Su Chen opened the door and went in.
  The curtains in the room are blackout curtains, so no light from the outside can come in, so it's pitch black.
  Su Chen came to the window and opened the curtains.
  Sunlight poured into the room suddenly. Nangong Shouyi had been in the dark for a long time, and suddenly the room became brighter. He couldn't adapt for a while and covered his eyes with his hands.
  After a while, Nangong Shouyi put down his hand and saw Su Chen clearly in front of him.
  Su Chen was wearing a special force training uniform, with a rhinoceros leather military belt tied around his waist, a gun holster hanging on it, and a pair of black long combat boots.
  This clothes was specially purchased by Su Chen. It not only provides basic protection, but also facilitates movement.
  Su Chen is very tall, standing at 1.87 meters without shoes. The soles of these combat boots are a bit high. After wearing them, his height is almost 1.9 meters.
  In addition, Su Chen had been exercising and had broad shoulders and a broad back. Standing there, he looked like a mountain, giving people a great sense of oppression.
  Su Chen is always solemn and solemn, coupled with the pressure given by his height, so others always feel ignored and despised by him.
  Therefore, although Su Chen has always been the school boy, everyone thinks of him as a flower on the high mountain, something to be seen from a distance but not to be played with.
  But for Nangong Shouyi, he was more concerned about Su Chen's background.
  Su Chen's skin is fair and delicate, her nails are clean and tidy, and her clothes are also very clean...
  In the last days, to maintain Su Chen's dignity means that there is definitely a huge organization behind Su Chen to support him.
  Goodbye Su Chen has good intentions towards himself.
  Nangong Shouyi had a guess in his mind.
  Author's gossip: In the competition in April, the cute little You Zhizhi can help to vote, okay (づ ̄3 ̄)づ
  