Chapter 36-40:

Chapter 36: Report

  "Of course I won't dislike it, but will it be too troublesome for the young owner of your store?"

  Su Chen thought for a while and did not refuse. In addition to the experimental-related items purchased by Zeng Minglang and others, he also wanted to buy some arms and crystal stones.

  It would naturally be more convenient if a local dignitary took the lead.

  Moreover, Kagan City is the closest city to Wutai Township. For now, Su Chen wants to maintain friendly trade relations with Kagan City.

  "No trouble, no trouble! Manager Su, please stay here for a while."

  Feng Lai waved his hands repeatedly, called two beautiful female clerks to come over to entertain Su Chen and Nangong Shouyi, and then left in a hurry.

  "You guys go out."

  Su Chen didn't let the female clerk stay and sent her out.

  Feng Lai's intention was obvious. He wanted to use two beautiful female shop assistants to win over Su Chen.

  This is a very common transaction in the wasteland, but Su Chen doesn't like women and is a born gay.

  But even if Feng Lai sent him a handsome man, Su Chen would not look down on a physical relationship without emotion.

  Before leaving, the female clerk gave Su Chen some secret glances. Unfortunately, the goddess was interested and King Xiang was ruthless, so all her glances were in vain.

  "Shou Yi, go find Zeng Minglang and the others and ask them to buy something and wait for me at the city gate."

  Su Chen transferred five million points to Nangong Shouyi and asked him to pay Zeng Minglang and others.

  This is a test given by Su Chen to Zeng Minglang and others. If they don't follow sincerely, they should take the money and run away.

  Instead of obediently buying something to wait for myself.

  Su Chen lied to Nangong Shouyi and others that he was backed by a powerful shelter, and lied to Feng Lai that he was backed by a powerful food company.

  But he knew his own affairs well. Su Chen knew very well that he would be alone in this apocalypse, and his only support was the time and space mark on his body.

  Therefore, if you want to take people to your base, they must be tested.

  Su Chen would rather lose these five million points than bring back a group of employees who have different opinions.

  "Boss, I'll transfer the coupons to Uncle Zeng and the others. I'll stay with you."

  Nangong Shouyi was worried about Su Chen alone. The Feng family had a reputation for doing business, but who knew if they would use any tricks on Su Chen if they came into contact with Su Chen?

  He stayed with Su Chen and took care of her to some extent.

  Even though Nangong Shouyi is thin, he is quite capable.

  Otherwise, he would not have been able to escape from Liu Mei'er's pursuit and even deal with Liu Mei'er and others for two days.

  "Further contact with the Feng family may be dangerous." Su Chen reminded Nangong Shouyi while looking at him.