Chapter 33-35:

Chapter 33: Testing

  There are many people entering the outer city. In addition to the local residents of Kagan City, there are also caravans from other cities that have trade relations with Kagan City.
  The people lining up here are obviously much taller in appearance and spirit than those at the entrance to Xiacheng District.
  There was a long queue at the door. Su Chen and Nangong Shouyi patiently parked their car at the end of the queue and moved forward slowly.
  Although the queue is long, the speed is very fast, and it will be Su Chen's turn in less than ten minutes.
  There are uniformed inspectors at the door who use scanners to scan people and vehicles. After making sure there are no problems, they can enter the AP and enter.
  This test is much stricter than the test in the lower city of Kagan City.
  There is only one scanner at the entrance to Xiacheng District, but inspectors are used here, and the scanners used are more high-end.
  In addition to the inspection personnel, there are also well-equipped patrol teams that pass by from time to time.
  Obviously those "noble people" living in inner and outer urban areas attach great importance to their safety.
  "Shou Yi, do you know what they are wearing?"
  Su Chen looked at the black armor worn by the patrol and asked curiously.
  "That's carbon nano-armor. It's high-end protective armor. A rifle like ours can't penetrate it."
  Nangong Shouyi patted the gun hanging on his chest and explained it to Su Chen.
(52)
  "Armor, are they sold in this city?"
  Su Chen was very interested in this armor. This armor could withstand even laser guns, let alone ordinary guns in the Blue Star plane.
  Zhao Sheng and Kong Qizhi had been staring at him, and they might find him when they would.
  Even though Su Chen had time and space marks, he couldn't resist someone's cold shots.
  If he could get a set of high-tech armor, his safety would be better.
  "This should be sold in military factories, right?"
  Nangong Shouyi shook his head. He had never entered the inner city, nor had he ever been to a military factory to buy weapons, so he was not sure whether they would be sold there.
  "However, even if it is sold, the price will not be cheap." Nangong Shouyi reminded.
  The patrols in Kagan City are personal soldiers of the Zhao family, and they are wearing the highest level of military equipment in Kagan City.
  Even if the equipment they carry is placed on the counter of the military factory, the price is probably not affordable by ordinary people.
  "As long as you can sell it, I can accept a higher price."
  For Su Chen, the high price is nothing more than a few cans, not much higher.
  Su Chen earned nearly 10 million yuan from Blue Star this time. This money could be used to buy cans that could save the world several times.
  Su Chen, who has a lot of money, said he doesn't mind the canned food.
  While the two were talking, they came to the door. One person paid 300 coupons, and the inspector conducted a comprehensive inspection on the two people and the vehicle.
  Although Su Chen was a new face, the inspector was not embarrassed. The test showed no problems and he was quickly released.
  "It costs 300 points to enter the city. With so many people coming here, Kagan City will make a lot of money just by collecting entrance fees."
  Su Chen turned around and glanced at the long line of people patting behind him, and couldn't help but sigh.
  "These coupons are just the currency of Kagan City. Those in power are not allowed to print as much as they want." Nangong Shouyi curled his lips and said.
  Kagan City's coupons are self-issued, so they are only valid within the scope of Kagan City. Outside this city, people outside will not recognize the coupons here.
  Because of this, everyone is not very enthusiastic about counting coupons, otherwise the market in Xiacheng District would not allow barter transactions.
  Su Chen raised his eyebrows. Nangong Shouyi had told him about this from the beginning.
  It's just that this has little impact on Su Chen. After all, Su Chen is not ready to go to other cities yet. The points exchanged can only be used in Kagan City.
  The two of them had a clear goal after entering the city. They went straight to the only can shop in the city and prepared to sell the cans here.
  "This canned shop belongs to the Feng family, so its reputation is guaranteed."
  On the way here, Nangong Shouyi introduced Su Chen to the only officially listed cannery store in Kagan City.
  Not only this one canned shop has a good reputation and will not do anything to bully customers, but all the shops in the outer city also abide by the system.
  

Chapter: 34 For Sale