Chapter 121-125:

Chapter 121: Washing up

  "It's starting to get hotter, bring the coolers to those cars."
  Su Chen and the others set out early. At that time, it was not completely bright yet and the weather was very cool. However, as the sun got higher, the temperature began to rise.
  Suchen was worried that the slaves in the truck would suffer from heat stroke, so he planned to move a few refrigeration units there.
  There is no air conditioning in these cars, so this is the only way to cool down.
  "good!"
  Nangong Shouyi and Su Chen parked the car in a safe area and sprinkled insect repellent around it to make sure there were no dangerous creatures underground before getting out of the car.
  The two opened the truck, worked together to move several refrigerators, placed them on several vehicles, and adjusted the temperatures. With the white crystal as energy source, there was no need to connect additional wires.
  Each of these people was given a bottle of mineral water, and the two set off again.
  Su Chen did not feed him food, not because he was stingy, but because he was afraid of any danger and did not dare to stay outdoors for a long time.
  And there are only a few hours on the road. Lack of water will cause physical problems, but being hungry for a few hours will not cause any problems.
  On the way, Nangong Shouyi used AP and special powers to scan and check the vehicles and people, and made sure that there were no problems with the vehicles and people before driving into Wutai Township.
  "Boss, Shou Yi, are you back?!"
  As soon as he stepped into the AP signal range, he immediately received a message from Zeng Minglang.
  "That's the monitor! Uncle Zeng, it's us!"
  Nangong Shouyi discovered the surveillance camera standing on the roadside. Apparently Zeng Mingming saw their team through this camera, lowered the car window and waved to the camera.
  Knowing that Su Chen and Nangong Shouyi were back, Zeng Minglang and others were very excited and immediately came to the door to greet them.
  Originally, Su Chen and Nangong Shouyi planned to come back in two or three days at most, but due to an unexpected accident, they were delayed for a few more days.
  Zeng Minglang and the others didn't know what happened. Seeing that the two of them hadn't returned yet, they had been worried for the past few days.
  But they are also very interesting.
  They didn't take the supplies and run away because Su Chen and the others didn't come back. Instead, they finished their work while waiting for them.
  Compared with before Su Chen left, Wutai Township has changed a lot.
  Except for the few villas where Su Chen and the others lived, the other villas had been demolished.
  Before leaving, Su Chen and Zeng Mingliang discussed the construction of Wutai Township.
  The villa covers a large area and they currently do not need so many villa buildings.
  This time, Su Chen and the others brought back so many slaves and scattered them into various villas, which was not suitable for management.
  So Su Chen made the decision to demolish all the other villas, leaving only a few that they currently need to live in.
  The reason why it was not demolished initially was because of sewerage.
  However, Su Chen had preliminarily cleaned up the sewers before leaving, so the demolition work could begin on the ground.
  Zeng Minglang assembled a 3D printing machine that can not only print various items, but also print houses.
  As long as you input the drawings on the machine and add the corresponding materials, the machine will automatically "print" the building.
  This technology is also available in Blue Star, but it is obvious that the machine in Zeng Minglang's hand is more advanced, and the items built must be better and faster.
  However, there is only one machine, and the building materials Su Chen brought back last time are also limited, so only one dormitory has been built so far.
  There are twelve dormitory buildings in total, three stories high, with ten rooms on each floor. One building has thirty rooms, and the twelve buildings have three hundred and sixty rooms.
  The room is not big inside, about thirty square meters in size.
  However, although the sparrow is small, it has all the internal organs.
  The rooms are equipped with basic furniture such as tables, chairs, beds, and there is a simple bathroom in each room.
  The layout is basically the same as that of an ordinary single apartment in Blue Star.
  It can fully meet the needs of daily living.
  The only difference is that these apartments are double rooms with two double beds.
  It's okay to build a single room. Anyway, the land in Wutai Township is free of charge, so Su Chen can build it as he pleases.
  But considering that these people had just arrived, Su Chen was worried that they would cause trouble, so arranging a roommate for them would be a way to supervise each other.
  Later, when these personnel become full-time employees, they can spend their own money to move out of the unit's dormitories, or rent or buy a house.
  At the front of the dormitory building, there is a large flat playground.
  After work, playing on the playground, or Su Chen organizing a speech rally, this is a good place in the early stage.
  Zeng Mingliang actually wanted to build a wall to wrap up the entire Wutai Township.
  Although the wall is far less effective at resisting zombies and alien species than insect repellent, looking at the dark distance at night always makes me feel terrified.
  This wall can also give people some psychological comfort.
  However, due to insufficient construction materials, Zeng Minglang had no choice but to give up.
  Su Chen drove the convoy into the playground. Looking at the dormitory building that was built, he couldn't help but raise his eyebrows and said: "It was built so quickly?!"
  Su Chen naturally knew about the 3D printer that Zeng Minglang had that day.
  But he didn't expect that the other party would be so efficient. In just a few days, not only did they demolish all the houses, but they also built so many dormitories.
  "Boss, you are back!"
  Zeng Minglang and the others received the news that Su Chen and the others were back, so they put aside the matters at hand and came to greet them.
  "Place all the people first. These people are not in good health. Check some. If there are any problems, treat them first. If there are not enough medicines, there is a batch of medicines I brought in the warehouse. Take them first."
  When Su Chen got out of the car, he didn't say any greetings and arranged for people first.
  The people in the truck were in poor health. We had to get these people settled first, and then we could talk about other things.
  "Okay! Ayan, you take Kangshun and Yunshu to place the women and children, and leave the others to us."
  Zeng Minglang and others also knew the priorities of the matter and quickly made a division of labor.
  Jiang Yan, Bai Yunshu and Zeng Kangshun took care of the women and children, leaving the rest to Nangong Shouyi and others.
  Operate the robot to transport the people inside the iron cage in the truck.
  After being put in a cage for a bumpy ride, these people were not in good spirits. Many of them even vomited, and the carriage was in a mess.
  Open the cage and let the people inside out. If the patients are too sick to get out, robots are used to lift them out, and Bai Deshou takes these patients to the laboratory for treatment.
  The remaining ones who had enough energy were taken to the dormitory building to wash up.
  Su Chen did not move with everyone, but returned to Blue Star to start moving supplies.
  The food has been delivered in advance and stored in the warehouse, so there is no need to worry about food.
  He mainly comes here to deliver water resources.
  The 500 or 600 people they bought back were all dirty, so their hygiene must be taken care of, otherwise if an epidemic breaks out, they don't have enough medical supplies here, and it won't end well.
  Fortunately, Su Chen and the others had already discussed these matters in a meeting before leaving. Although more people would be transported than expected, everything was still according to the plan. Just follow the plan.
  Su Chen will not fetch water by himself this time.
  The reason for collecting water at that time was because there were few people and the storage space was limited, so collecting water could cope with the situation at that time.
  Now there are 500 or 600 people. If Su Chen is asked to turn on the faucet and collect water, he will be exhausted from carrying the water.
  Su Chen directly asked Li Xuehai to rent five medium-sized sprinkler trucks this time.
  This large sprinkler truck can store about 8 tons of water in one vehicle, which just fills Su Chen's storage space.
  Five vehicles transported 40 tons of water, which was enough for the initial washing.
  In addition, Su Chen had transported clothes and toiletries before leaving Wutai Township and stored them in the warehouse.
  Leaving water for a long time is not good, so Su Chen had to move it first.
  Su Chen drove the water truck to the built reservoir so that there would be water for washing in the dormitory building.
  It is definitely not possible to rely on Su Chen to transport water for a long time.
  There are a lot of people in the base. If something happens when Su Chen leaves and his return is delayed, they will have no water resources to use and there will be a big problem.
  The best way is to find underground water so that the base can have water resources.
  Drilling underground water is a dangerous job, and no one can guarantee how many alien creatures there are underground.
  But with the insect repellent potion here, this is not a problem for Su Chen.
  Now that we have the manpower, a lot of work can be carried out slowly.
  The purchased slaves are not primitive people. Some of them are pre-apocalyptic people, so they naturally know how to use the facilities in the dormitory.
  Take a shower, wash your hair, put on clean and tidy clothes, look at the person in the mirror, and feel strange and familiar at the same time.
  If it weren't for the slave ring around their necks, they would probably think that they were back to the comfortable environment before the end of the world.
  "Weren't we bought for food? Why do we need to be given new clothes?"
  This group of slaves learned their whereabouts from the guards.
  They knew that they were bought and taken into the land of death to be used as human bait.
  When they heard the news, many people were heartbroken.
  However, they had no control over their fate and could only be loaded into the car numbly.
  When they prepared for the worst, they found that the situation was very different from what they expected.
  First of all, the boss Su Chen treats them very well.
  Su Chen stopped the car midway and turned on the refrigerator for them to protect them from the scorching heat. In addition, he also gave each of them clean and delicious water.
  Someone even tried to get an extra bottle, but Su Chen didn't refuse and handed out an extra bottle.
  That's all.
  They could explain that Suchen didn't want slaves like them to die midway, without the bait.
  But after arriving in Wutai Township, they were really confused by this series of measures.
  Everyone received toiletries and clothing, was assigned a room, and was informed that this room would be their next dormitory.
  Clean and tidy room, comfortable clothes.
  Those who are knowledgeable will recognize that these are things that only existed before the end of the world.
  But now the new boss gives these luxurious things to these slaves.
  Everyone was confused and didn't know what the situation was now.
  Plot against them?
  Do you have other plans for them?
  No kidding, they are a slave.
  The one piece of clothing they wear is enough to buy several of them.
  What do they have to calculate?
  Author's gossip: Thanks to the card-issuing sister (4437905) for supporting me, okay! If you want to know more exciting content, please leave me a message on Liancheng Reading
  