Chapter 10: Wake up

Su Chen returned to Blue Star, took out the drone and other equipment to charge, and then went to exercise.
  During school, Su Chen had the habit of exercising.
  But the current fitness intensity is a little higher than before.
  After all, both the apocalyptic plane and the Blue Star plane are full of crises.
  With a strong body, life safety is more secure.
  Su Chen held a wire on his body and exercised for two hours, which was enough time to fully replenish the energy of the time and space mark.
  Although it is more convenient to charge while sleeping, Su Chen has a sense of crisis. This time and space mark is his life-saving means, so even though it is a little troublesome, he chooses to charge early.
  After the exercise, Su Chen went to practice shooting again.
  Su Chen bought the guns he practiced with himself. The four guns harvested today have low battery power and cannot be fired for long.
  Before Su Chen found the source of the power source, this gun had little effect on Su Chen.
  Putting the gun away, Su Chen entered the room and cooked a nutritious and healthy dinner.
  While eating, turn on the computer and check messages.
  Su Chen looked for someone on the dark web to find out about Zhao Sheng and Kong Qizhi. However, Su Chen didn't have much money left, so the reward amount was not high. After so many days, no news was received.
  This is normal. Neither Zhao Sheng nor Kong Qizhi are ordinary people.
  If the price is not enough, naturally we can’t find out any information about them.
  “You still have to find a way to make money!”
  Su Chen sighed slightly, he was now in a state of sitting still and having nothing to lose.
  Apart from the apocalyptic plane, there is no other source of income.
  So he must get out of this desert and explore other places before his wallet bottoms out.
  Su Chen thought about Nangong Shouyi who was rescued today.
  I hope there is nothing wrong with this man and that I can bring him some useful information when he wakes up.
  After having dinner and packing up the drone and other items that would be taken to the apocalyptic plane tomorrow, Su Chen went to take a bath and then went to bed to rest.
  Su Chen had just fallen asleep, but Nangong Shouyi woke up in the apocalyptic plane.
  Although the car rolled over from the hill, the safety features of the car were modified by Nangong Shouyi in advance, so he was not seriously injured. He just accidentally hit his head on the window, suffered a slight concussion, and passed out.
  After resting for a few hours, I woke up naturally.
  "Hiss~"
  Nangong Shouyi endured the headache and nausea and opened his eyes.
  Su Chen closed the curtains in the room, and it was pitch black. Except for the red light from the camera, there was no other light.
  "where is this place?"
  Nangong Shouyi's eyes adjusted to the darkness, and he vaguely saw that he was in the room.
  He remembered seeing the alien lizard leaving before he passed out.
  Logically speaking, he should be in the car.
  So someone saved him?
  As soon as Nangong Shou moved, he found that his hands and feet were cuffed.
  He looked down and groped some more, and found that his hands were tied together by a pair of iron rings, and his right foot was tied to the railing at the end of the bed.
  Nangong Shouyi's face turned slightly, and he immediately checked his body.
  There was nothing unusual about him, and he had not changed his clothes.
  The person who brought him here wasn't right.
  This made Nangong Shouyi relax slightly.
  His face and body are so coveted in this world.
  He was being hunted before because someone took a fancy to him and hired mercenaries to kidnap him.
  Nangong Shouyi began to analyze the current situation.
  The injury on the forehead was treated and clean gauze was applied.
  The place for him to rest is also on a clean and comfortable bed, not just in any corner.
  Although he was being handcuffed now, Nangong Shouyi guessed that the other party was more friendly.
  "Friend, let's talk?"
  Nangong Shouyi discovered the red light spot of the camera, looked at the camera and said tentatively.
  Su Chen was not here at the moment, so naturally he couldn't respond to him.
  Are you asleep? Or are you out?
  Or do you want to lock him up for a little longer?
  Nangong Shouyi frowned slightly, the curtains in the room were closed and there was no light at all. He had completely lost the concept of time.
  Because he wasn't sure whether the other party was looking at him, Nangong Shouyi couldn't take out a tool from his pocket to open the handcuffs.
  The other party was mostly kind at the moment, and Nangong Shouyi didn't want to anger the other party, so in the end he had to be patient and continue to lie on the bed to rest.
  He was chased by Liu Meier and his gang for a whole day. Because he couldn't get away, he ventured into the land of death, hoping that they could retreat in spite of the difficulties.
  After a tiring day and a severe headache, Nangong Shouyi originally just lay on the bed and fell asleep, but fell asleep again unknowingly.
  Author's gossip: In the competition in April, the cute little girl has Zhizhi, please support her! Mmm~(づ ̄3 ̄)づ