Chapter 86-90:

Chapter 86: Leaving

  "Wait! Feng Yingyue is in my hands! I tricked her into drugging Su Chen!"
  Upon hearing what Zhao Dekun said, Zhao Yan's expression changed drastically and he quickly admitted it.
  Zhao Yan knew Zhao Dekun well. If Zhao Dekun said he would take truth serum, it could not be to threaten him. He would actually give it!
  If you really want to take truth serum, you will definitely be asked about the whole plan!
  It was not just as simple as coaxing Feng Yingyue to drug Su Chen, but also included a series of plans such as coaxing Lin Yaqin's escort and killing Zhao Jing.
  If these things were asked, not only Zhao Yao, but also Lin Yaqin and Zhao Jing would not let him go!
  How dare Zhao Yan hide it at this time.
  "You little brat! How dare you act petty in front of your father!"
  Seeing Zhao Yan admit it, Zhao Dekun cursed and then ordered: "Don't touch me, send someone over here!"
  Zhao Yan and Zhao Dekun were obviously not in the same rank. A simple sentence forced Zhao Yan to abandon his armor.
  "Yes, Father, I understand."
  Zhao Yan lowered his eyes and responded obediently.
  Seeing Zhao Yan's promise, Zhao Dekun ignored him, turned off the video, and continued talking to Feng Weize.
  Zhao Yan looked at the blackened video screen, his face suddenly darkened.
  "How is Feng Yingyue now?" Zhao Yan took a deep breath, calmed down, and asked Zhao Qing.
  "While she was locked in the room, she woke up once and made a lot of noise, so she was given a sleeping potion." Zhao Qing responded.
  "Send him to his father."
  Even though Zhao Yan was unwilling to do so, he could only obediently deliver the person to Zhao Dekun.
  "Master, do you want to do something with Feng Yingyue?" Zhao Qing looked at Zhao Yan and asked.
(147)
  "No need, father will take action this time. If we find out something..."
  Although Zhao Yan also wanted to do something to Feng Yingyue, he was worried about being discovered by Zhao Dekun and offending Zhao Dekun. He couldn't afford it, so he refused after thinking about it.
  "Yes, Master."
  Zhao Qing agreed and went down to take Feng Yingyue to see Zhao Dekun.
  On the other side, Zhao Dekun and Feng Weize held a negotiation.
  Feng Weize was in a hurry and had no time to engage in a tug-of-war with Zhao Dekun, so even if Zhao Dekun opened his mouth, he could only reluctantly agree.
  "Send it back to me, but I also remind you that this matter was done by your Feng family, Feng Yingyue, and has nothing to do with my Zhao family. If our Zhao family is implicated, then these videos will be sent to that Su manager."
  Zhao Dekun received satisfactory conditions, but he did not give up. In the end, he completely separated Zhao Yan and the Zhao family from this matter.
  "Don't worry, your Zhao family won't be implicated!"
  Feng Weize looked at those videos, and the veins in his forehead jumped.
  Not only was he angry that Feng Yingyue had poisoned Su Chen and Nangong Shouyi, but he was also angry that the Zhao family had planted so many informants in the Feng family.
  There's even one in the kitchen!
  If the Zhao family had wanted to drug him that day, they would have been unable to prevent it.
  Feng Weize suppressed his anger, and after this incident passed, he would conduct a comprehensive cleaning and investigation of the Feng family, and remove all the eyeliners and nails.
  If Zhao Dekun's video is released, the insiders installed by the Zhao family in the Feng family will be liquidated.
  But if you want to scare the Feng family and not implicate Zhao Yan, you must let him go.
  And compared with the profits Feng Weize gave out of his mouth, a few insiders were nothing to mention.
  "Young master, I sent someone over. The master sent someone to check Feng Yingyue, and then sent him back to Feng's house."
  Zhao Qinglai and Zhao Yan reported, feeling frightened at the same time.
  Zhao Dekun obviously didn't believe Zhao Yan, so he sent it over and asked people to check it in front of him to see if Zhao Yan had done anything.
  If Zhao Yan really did anything to Feng Yingyue, Zhao Dekun would obviously not let it go easily.
  "Ha~"
  After Zhao Yan heard this, a bitter smile appeared on his lips.
  Of course I won't believe him. After all, Zhao Yao has always been the only one who has been trusted and valued by Zhao Dekun since childhood.
  As for him, Zhao Dekun only ignored and distrusted him.
  "Master, Thirty-seven sent a message asking how the third master should respond?"
  Zhao Qing glanced at the information on the app and turned to ask Zhao Yan.
  Due to changes in things, Zhao Yan's second half of the plan could not continue.
  But Zhao Jing didn't know that the plan was cancelled, and he was still dreaming of taking Nangong Shouyi away.
  "Take Zhao Jing away and control him."
  Zhao Yan narrowed his eyes. Didn't Zhao Jing want to leave Kagan City?
  Then leave.
  Zhao Sanqi and the escort team beside Zhao Jing are not his people. After leaving Kagan City, what is the difference between Zhao Jing and a sheep entering a wolf's mouth?
  When the time comes, install a brain control chip on Zhao Jing and use Zhao Jing to instigate Lin Yaqin to deal with Zhao Yao.
  Even if Lin Yaqin can't deal with Zhao Yao, she can still cause him a lot of trouble.
  By then, Zhao Yao will have no skills and will not have so much energy to deal with Su Chen. Can't he take over now?
  Zhao Yan got back on his feet. Although this plan failed, it was not completely fruitless.
  At least the people and materials Lin Yaqin gave Zhao Jing were in his hands.
  "Yes, young master!" Zhao Qing bowed his head and responded.
  …
  "Li Shouyi! Look how I torture you today!"
  Zhao Jing was circling anxiously in the room. He couldn't calm down when he thought that Nangong Shouyi would fall into his hands today.
  First of all, Nangong Shouyi was the person he had been thinking about for a long time. Now that he could get what he wanted, he was naturally anxious.
  Secondly, he was also anxious to wash away the previous humiliation by humiliating Nangong Shouyi so that his poor self-esteem could be appeased.
  "It's so late, why haven't you come yet?"
  Seeing that the time was getting later and later, Zhao Jing became increasingly unable to sit still. He was so anxious that he walked around in the ward and sent a message asking Zhao Sanqi.
  "Master!"
  As soon as the news was sent out, Zhao Sanqi came in from outside the ward.
  "How is it? Someone caught him?"
  Zhao Jing didn't care that Zhao Sanqi didn't knock on the door. When he saw someone coming in, he quickly grabbed Zhao Sanqi's shoulder and asked.
  "Caught it, it has been transported out of the city."
  Zhao Sanqi looked at Zhao Jing, his eyes flickered slightly, and continued: "Master, it won't be long before the Feng family reacts. Let's leave quickly!"
  "Really caught?!"
  Hearing that someone had been arrested, Zhao Jing immediately showed a smile on his face. After listening to the second half of Zhao Sanqi's words, he reacted and nodded repeatedly: "Let's go! Let's go!"
  Now that he has been caught, Zhao Jing will naturally not stay in Kagan City any longer.
  He had seen Zhao Yao's methods before.
  If Zhao Yao were to catch him, not only half his life, but his whole life would be lost.
  Zhao Jing has the courage to do bad things, but he does not have the courage to bear the consequences of doing bad things.
  At that moment, Zhao Jing didn't even change into his hospital clothes, and pulled Zhao Sanqi away in a hurry.
  The two got into the car and drove for a long distance. Zhao Jing felt relieved when he saw that no one was chasing after him.
  "Where are Li Shouyi and the escort? Why are you the only one?"
  Zhao Jing had been worried about Zhao Yao chasing him just now, so he didn't notice that the only person coming was Zhao Sanqi. Now he calmed down a little, and then he realized something was wrong.
  "Young Master, the escort has left the city with their people first. I came here specifically to pick up the young master. After leaving the city, the young master can meet people." Zhao Sanqi explained.
(148)
  "I see!"
  Zhao Jing nodded slightly, calmed down and sat quietly in the car, looking forward to seeing Nangong Shouyi later.
  "I saw a lot of movement on the street before. It seemed that people from the Feng family were looking for Feng Yingyue outside. Why is Feng Yingyue missing too?"
  When Zhao Jing was in the hospital, he saw the Feng family's escort team on the street. At that time, he thought it was Zhao Sanqi and the others who were making the noise. After asking about it, he found out that they were looking for Feng Yingyue.
  At that time, Zhao Jing's heart was focused on Nangong Shouyi. Hearing that he had nothing to do with Zhao Sanqi, he didn't care.
  I had time to think about this while sitting in the car, so I asked Zhao Sanqi by the way.
  "We hid Feng Yingyue, made false accusations in the east and west, so that everyone in the Feng family would focus on Feng Yingyue, and robbed Li Shouyi while they were not paying attention."
  Zhao Sanqi kept telling lies around Zhao Jing, and this lying had become his habit. Now he told lies without blinking or heartbeat, which was very natural.
  Of course, although there were big flaws and loopholes in what he said, Zhao Yao and Zhao Yan knew that Zhao Sanqi was talking nonsense.
  But Zhao Jing had little experience in this area. His experience was all about the lower body. Not only did he not realize that Zhao Sanqi was talking nonsense, but he felt that he was very resourceful.
  "Well done!"
  Zhao Jing patted Zhao Sanqi on the shoulder and said with emotion: "You are much stronger than the Zhao Shiba before. If you had followed me earlier, I'm afraid Li Shouyi wouldn't be able to escape either!"
  When Zhao Sanqi heard this, the corner of his mouth twitched slightly.
  This Zhao Jing, who harmed him, who did he thank...
  So stupid that there is no medicine!
  When we arrived at the city gate, it was closed.
  The wasteland at night is very dangerous. Alien species and zombies are much more active at night than during the day, so Kagan City is also gated at night.
  From 0:00 to 4:00 in the morning, when alien species and zombies are most active, Kagan City will close its gates and prohibit entry and exit.
  Therefore, even if there was no order from the Feng family to close the city gate, the city gate was still closed at the time when Zhao Sanqi and the others left.
  However, the access control is only for other people, which does not include people from the three major families.
  "Open the door!"
  "It's Mr. Zhao! Open the door!"
  Zhao Jing gave the order and the city gate opened.
  In fact, you can also choose to attack Zhao Jing in the city, but Zhao Yan is used to being cautious, so he still has to let Zhao Jing out of the city gate with certification.
  It would be bad if Lin Yaqin inquired later and got no news of Zhao Jing leaving the city and became suspicious.
  The city gate opened and Zhao Sanqi drove away.
  Their speed was very fast, and after a while, the city of Kagan disappeared into the night, and only a hazy light could be seen in the distance.
  Author's gossip: Thanks to the card-issuing sister (4437905) for supporting me, okay! If you want to know more exciting content, please leave me a message on Liancheng Reading
  

Chapter 87: True Face