Chapter 91-95:

Chapter 91: Warning

  Nangong Shouyi glanced at Qiu Shan, who was holding Feng Yingyue's body, with a complicated expression, then came to Su Chen's side and held his arm, thus covering up Su Chen's slightly trembling arms.
  Apparently it was his first time to kill someone, and Su Chen was not as indifferent as he appeared on the surface.
  This is also normal.
  Feng Yingyue's death scene was too bloody and visually stimulating, which could easily cause physical discomfort.
  It was because Su Chen and Nangong Shouyi had cleaned sewers and witnessed large areas of blood.
  For other ordinary people, just looking at this scene would probably make them scream or even vomit.
  Visual stimulation is nothing to Su Chen, the most important thing is the psychological impact.
  Murder is the subversion and destruction of human conscience and the collapse of the original three views.
  The suicide phenomenon and various psychological problems among U.S. soldiers who returned from battlefields such as Vietnam, Afghanistan, and Iraq are precisely because they have experienced or participated in those killings, and their entire cognitive system has collapsed, making them unable to integrate into normal society again.
  Su Chen killed someone for the first time. Not only did he have to bear the psychological impact of the murder, but he also had to face the eager eyes and pressure from the people around him. It was already very good that he could do it now.
  This psychological quality is already beyond that of many people.
  "scared you?"
  Su Chen suppressed the turbulent emotions in his heart, touched Nangong Shouyi's cheek, asked softly and dotingly, and continued to play his role as a playboy who dotes on beauties.
  Nangong Shouyi didn't say anything, just held Su Chen's hand and shrank into his arms to cover him.
(156)
  Feng Weize looked at Su Chen's gentle and coaxing look, and felt frightened in his heart. The murderous intention that had just emerged was instantly suppressed.
  Su Chen used practical actions to show that if he offended him, crystal could not solve the problem, only paying for it with his life could.
  Moreover, Su Chen dared to kill people so recklessly in the Feng family. In the eyes of Feng Weize and others, he must be confident.
  The unknown is the scariest thing.
  Feng Weize had already imagined that Su Chen might be protected by a high-level superpower. Now that he saw Su Chen acting like this, he was even more certain of this.
  Thinking of this, Feng Weize felt a chill in his heart and a layer of cold sweat broke out on his back.
  Fortunately, he just had some murderous intentions and didn't really let anyone take action against Su Chen...
  Su Chen didn't take the spar and killed Feng Yingyue. The happiest people present were Yin Rou, Feng Yinghuai's mother and son.
  Of course they were happy that the nuisance was dead and the family's spar was still preserved.
  If the occasion was not right, they would even want to hold a banquet to celebrate.
  At this time, Feng Yingshen was still immersed in the emotion that he was disgusted by Su Chen and might lose power in the future. He didn't have much feelings about Feng Yingyue's death.
  He even hoped that Su Chen would shoot Feng Yingyue to death as soon as he saw Feng Yingyue, so that he would not offend Su Chen and lose the opportunity to cooperate with Su Chen.
  Among those present, apart from Qiu Shan, the only one who was sad about Feng Yingyue's death was Feng Yingheng, the second brother.
  Although he has been cleaning up the mess, Feng Yingheng is a person who values ​​his relatives very much. He is still sad about Feng Yingyue's death.
  Seeing his mother holding Feng Yingyue and crying, he felt sad and wanted to step forward to comfort her, but after taking a look at Su Chen, he held back and did nothing.
  Although Feng Yingheng was sad, his mind was still clear.
  Through Feng Yingyue's incident this time, it can be seen that Su Chen looked carefree and gave away the business casually, but he was not big-minded and had the temperament to avenge himself.
  Feng Yingyue offended him, and Qian Jing couldn't protect himself. He shot and tortured her first, and then shot her to death in front of Qiu Shan.
  But before, Feng Yingshen lied for Feng Yingyue in front of him. With Su Chen's temper, Feng Yingshen almost lost the chance to show his face in front of Su Chen.
  If Feng Yingheng showed sadness now, Su Chen might think that he hated himself for killing Feng Yingyue.
  If this were to happen, Dafang would completely lose the opportunity to cooperate with Su Chen.
  Feng Yingheng glanced at Yin Rou and Feng Yinghuai's mother and son who were gloating about their misfortune, pursed his lips, and suppressed his emotions.
  The eldest brother has no chance, he must hold on.
  Otherwise, the eldest bedroom will really be overwhelmed by the second bedroom.
  "I killed the person, and the matter of drugging him is considered a piece of cake."
  Su Chen calmed down his mind by appeasing Nangong Shouyi, and then he looked at everyone and asked, "Does anyone have any objections?"
  "Manager Su, just don't care."
  Feng Weize wiped the cold sweat on his forehead and flattered with a forced smile.
  Apparently he was frightened by his own brain-feeding.
  "For Shou Yi's sake, I am somewhat interested in your Kagan City, so I am willing to give you another chance."
  Su Chen handed the gun to Nangong Shouyi, and Nangong Shouyi put the gun into the holster on his waist.
  "Next time something like this happens, everyone involved will suffer the same fate as her."
  Su Chen glanced at Feng Yingyue, then looked at Feng Weize, showing a warm smile, "Tell this to the Zhao family for me."
  Su Chen's last words really scared Feng Weize.
  From the time the drugging incident occurred until now, Su Chen has never left the Feng family.
  At the stage when Feng Weize was finding out the truth, Su Chen didn't even leave the guest room door.
  How did Su Chen know that this matter was related to the Zhao family?
  Feng Yingyue wanted to involve the Zhao family, but wasn't he stopped in time and didn't say anything?
  Feng Weize's eyes flickered. Sure enough, there was an expert following Su Chen. Someone investigated the truth of the matter and told Su Chen everything!
  So when Feng Yingshen made up the story, Su Chen didn't deliberately deceive them, but actually knew the truth of the matter.
  At that time, if Feng Yinghuai had not stood up, then the Feng family...
  "Yes, I understand."
  Feng Weize is a smart man. A person like him will never believe the information that others take the initiative to tell him. On the contrary, he will believe the information that he infers.
  He believed that Su Chen was accompanied by high-level genetic warriors, and they were the kind of warriors who could hide everyone and equipment from the Feng family.
  Feng Weize was really frightened. He even bent over unconsciously when responding to Su Chen.
  Su Chen came to Feng's house today to give Feng Weize face and called him uncle. It was only after the incident that Su Chen got angry that he called him by his first name.
  But even when Su Chen got angry and Feng Weize apologized without bowing his head, he still had some dignity as a family head.
  But now, when he thought his life was in danger, Feng Weize immediately threw aside his dignity.
  "Because of Shou Yi, I chose Kagan City, but you will lose your jobs. There are many cities around here that we can cooperate with."
  Su Chen took this opportunity to set the tone for his business.
  "I don't know much about business. All I know is, if it makes me happy, I will give you the order. If it makes me unhappy, try to trick me. That's what Feng Yingyue will end up with!"
  Whether in Blue Star or in the end of the world, Su Chen didn't know much about business. After all, he had never been engaged in a related industry and had very little experience and knowledge.
  At Blue Star, Su Chen can find experienced managers to help him.
  But in the last days, it is difficult to find such a person. Even if he could find it, Su Chen would not be able to trust him and tell his secret as quickly as he trusted Nangong Shouyi.
(157)
  Therefore, Su Chen can only handle the business in the apocalypse by himself.
  Taking the initiative to say that you don't understand business management is not exposing your own shortcomings.
  For old foxes like Feng Weize, Su Chen didn't think that he didn't know much about apocalyptic management due to his recent transactions.
  Su Chen took the initiative to take the initiative into his own hands.
  This means that the concepts that Feng Weize and his colleagues used to manage the apocalypse in the past do not apply to Su Chen.
  If you want Su Chen to trade, you can no longer use the previous methods, but you must apply Su Chen's philosophy.
  Su Chen's philosophy is simple - integrity.
  Don't lie to him, don't play tricks on him.
  Business is simply business.
  As long as they don't provoke Su Chen, who doesn't understand "business management" and doesn't care about prices so much, they will naturally earn more.
  "Manager Su, what happened this time was an accident. I promise that the same thing will never happen again in the future." Feng Weize quickly assured.
  Su Chen listened to Feng Weize's words and did not respond. Instead, he looked at Feng Yinghuai and said, "You will be responsible for future transactions with the Feng family."
  Su Chen didn't mention the canning business, which meant that from now on, whether it was slaves or other trade with Su Chen, Feng Yinghuai would be responsible for it alone.
  Feng Weize valued Su Chen and would definitely hand over all these trades to Feng Yinghuai.
  Su Chen can be regarded as seizing power for Feng Yinghuai and helping him suppress Dafang.
  Judging from Feng Yingheng's face that suddenly darkened, it was clear that he thought of the consequences when he heard Su Chen's words.
  Su Chen also did this intentionally.
  Feng Yingyue was from Dafang, and Su Chen didn't think Qiu Shan and the others would really let go of Feng Yingyue's death.
  If Su Chen came into contact with the people in their room, if something went wrong accidentally, he would be bitten to death by them immediately.
  But Feng Yinghuai is different.
  Feng Yinghuai himself was at odds with the people in the big house, and he stepped forward to testify that Feng Yingshen had lied, which intensified the conflict between the two houses.
  Su Chen helped Feng Yinghuai seize power, which pushed the relationship between the two families to the point of incompatibility.
  If Feng Yinghuai wanted to avoid being backlashed by the people in Dafang, he could only rely on Su Chen firmly.
  Even if Feng Yinghuai discovered something wrong with Su Chen, not only did he not dare to expose it, but he would cover it up for Su Chen.
  Originally, Su Chen didn't want to get involved in the Feng family's fight. After all, it made no difference to him who he did business with.
  But when things like Feng Yingyue happened, Feng Yinghuai could only be chosen.
  It can be said that neither Su Chen nor Feng Yinghuai had a choice in this matter.
  "Don't worry, Manager Su, I will definitely satisfy Manager Su!"
  Even though Feng Yinghuai didn't know Su Chen's true intention, he also knew that he was appreciated by Su Chen. There was a look of joy on his face and he immediately agreed with his chest raised.
  Author's gossip: Thanks to the card-issuing sister (4437905) for supporting me, okay! If you want to know more exciting content, please leave me a message on Liancheng Reading
  

Chapter 92: Collapse