Tutor pt.2 -J.HS

It's been six years and now you are already 23

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It's been six years and now you are already 23. The incident still had some vivid memories somewhere in the corner of your mind but you were recovering slowly. The incident made you fear men. You were already 23 but still scared to date.

Your mother understood your concern. That's why she never forced you to go on dates or date anyone. She wanted you to open up by yourself whenever you were ready. She regretted not saving you earlier and that guilt was eating her. 

But you always assured her that you were fine. Your therapy was still going on and it helped you alot. You were about to graduate, only a few months are left including the exams. You were already doing some part time jobs for your betterment.

Recently two professors joined the university. They were pretty helpful to students. Mr. Kim and Mr. Min. They both are totally opposite of each other as one is funny and the other one is cold but they both were so polite and respectful.

They also helped you a lot of times and you were grateful for it. “YN-ah? Where are you lost?” You flinched and looked beside you to see your best friend looking at you with concern. She was your only best friend here.

After you got into this university, she was the only one who approached you friendly. At first you felt alert as it was hard for you to trust someone again but she made you open up to her and then until now she had been with you.

"Nothing. By the way, where were you yesterday?" You asked, taking out your books and notes for revision as it was your test today. "Oh I went to meet my parents. They came back after so long." She said with a small smile.

"I am going to have lunch with them too." She said enthusiastically, clapping her hands, making you chuckle at her. Soon the professor came and you both got indulge in the test. 

[Time skip]

You were about to exit the university but suddenly someone called you from behind. You look behind and see Mr. Kim was calling you with a smile. Mr. Min was just beside him, silently following his step while gazing at the ground.

"YN-ah! You asked me for a few notes yesterday. And tomorrow is a test too. I forgot to bring them today. So can you come to my apartment and take the notes?" He asked with a gentle smile but you saw something flickered in his eyes for a second.

You gulped as you still couldn't trust anyone blindly and your gut feeling was warning you for some reason but tomorrow was a test and the marks would be added in finals. So they were important too. You were confused but suddenly Mr. Min's voice brought you back to reality.

"It's okay if you are not comfortable. We won't take much time, plus Jin has a sister too. No need to be scared." He said without any emotions on his face. As always, blank and cold. You bit your lips feeling a little relieved.

"Okay professor." You whispered and nodded slightly. You saw them exchanging a look but you couldn't read their expression. You followed them to their car but your mind and heart was at war. There was something which was warning you again and again.

After a few minutes, you all reached their house. You looked around and gulped as the area was quiet and only a few luxurious apartments were there. The neighbourhood seemed rich but dangerous. You gulped the feeling and looked at them.

"Let's go inside. We won't take much time." Jin said with the same smile and moved towards the door. Yoongi silently followed you both. You clenched the hem of your shirt which didn't go unnoticed by Yoongi but he ignored it.

You looked around the luxurious apartment, trying to find another presence of a person but you saw none. Yoongi cleared his throat and sat a bit away from you. "Would you like to have something?" He asked coldly but you shook your head.

"No sir. I just need the notes and I will leave." You said in a low voice, looking around. "What's the rush, YN-ah." Your eyes widened at JIn's remark and you abruptly stood up, a little panic from inside. Fear rushed through your body.

"Mr. Kim! What are you saying?" You asked as your eyes filled with tears and you quickly walked towards the door because at this point you don't need anything. You wanted to save yourself from the upcoming danger you just felt.

But before you could move, Yoongi grabbed your wrist and pulled you towards him, making you more panic. You started crying and struggling. You felt like you couldn't breathe properly.

"Why are you guys making my princess cry?" You stopped struggling and your body froze, hearing the same voice after six years which caused you so much pain. Your body trembled when you heard the footsteps approaching from behind.

"Miss me." You heard him whisper in your ear from behind. Your body shook with terror when you felt his hands sliding to your waist, capturing you in his tight hold as if he was back hugging you. Yoongi and Jin backed away from you.

"Thank you, hyung. After so many years, I finally met my princess." He whispered, biting your earlobe but you couldn't gather the courage to push him or look at him. "No problem, Hoseok. We are going then." Jin uttered coldly and it was your first time hearing his cold tone.

"No no please! Don't leave me." You screamed as soon as you saw both of them leaving you here with this monster but his grip on you was so tight that you could barely move. Your tears were falling like waterfalls but they both turned deaf.

"Why do you wanna leave them? They are the one who helped me to get you, princess." He said in a fake childish tone. Your body got numb at the sudden realisation that this was all a trap. A trap to lure you back to him. This monster who ruined your life.

He laughed and carried you in his arms. "Time for punishment, babygirl. Daddy has been so disappointed in you. SO endure the pain." He said with a pout but soon a smirk formed on his face as his lips twitched upwards.

"No one can save you from me now. You will carry my child and will live with me forever." He said, taking you upstairs towards his bedroom. You closed your eyes as tears kept falling from your eyes. You wanted to kill him but you couldn't. 

Does that mean you accepted your fate or?

__________________________

I am sorry I took a lot of time but seriously I'm excited to share this with y'all... I recently published my first short novel... Whoever had read my book Enchanting soulmates, it's a k-drama version of this book... I had change ml and fl name and added a bit smut too as it was necessary.. Also added some scenes too and a few dialogues... If you want to give it a try then please go and buy and also share it with someone who love to read books or watch k-drama ❤️❤️❤️ I love you so much...
Also the link of my book is in the bio, make sure to visit it...

Dark BTS Oneshots जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें