Idol's obsession -K.TH

"And the best solo artist award goes to

"And the best solo artist award goes to... Ahn YN." The crowd started cheering loudly and your eyes teared up as it's your first award. You stood up and went towards the stage and bowed at everyone.

"AHN YN, AHN YN." Your fans were cheering loudly for you, making your tears fall from your eyes. You took the mic and cleared your throat. All the other idols were looking at you fondly.

"Thankyou everyone. I never thought I deserved this award but you guys made it so it's not mine. It's for you my lovelies who supported and made me stand here. I love you all so much." The audience went more wild after hearing your sweet voice.

You smiled at everyone and some pretended to faint at how beautiful you look when you smile. Suddenly someone shouted from the audience. "PLEASE MARRY ME YN-AH OR I'LL KILL MYSELF." You nervously glanced at the sasaeng but your security already took him out before he created more chaos.

"Hyung, who is she?" Taehyung asked J-hope as he was sitting beside him. "Huh? You don't know her? She's a new solo idol and it's been just less than a year since she debuted and she already gained pretty much fans as you can see. And also because she's so pretty." He said and looked at you.

Taehyung's eyes never left your figure. He felt attracted for the first time towards a girl and why not his profession being an idol wasn't an easy job. He had to work hard to gain what he has today but he never actually felt this before. He met with beautiful ARMYs almost daily and he just admired them but never felt this much attraction.

After the ceremony ended he got up and went backstage with his members. They also won the grand award as expected and the best group artist of the year. You being their junior congratulated them and Namjoon being the most humble leader also congratulated you too.

"You're just 21 and a solo artist and I'm proud to say you did hard work to achieve it." He said with a smile showing his dimple. You smiled and bowed at him. All this time Taehyung was staring at you and you felt it. After they left, Taehyung was still standing there.

"You need something, Taehyung sunbaenim?" You asked sweetly but a little awkwardly as you didn't know what to say. He snapped out of his thoughts and smiled at you while shaking his head.

"No no. Umm congratulations Yn-ssi." He said sweetly and you smiled at him. "Thank You sunbae. You're really handsome." Both of your eyes widened in shock at what just slipped out of your mouth. His cheeks turned pink at the sudden compliment and you couldn't find any suitable words but suddenly his manager interrupted you both making you sighed in relief.

"Taehyung-ah let's go." His manager patted his back and he sighed and nodded. "You go hyung-nim I'm coming." He said and turned towards you. "Well thanks Yn-ssi. Hope we will meet again. You're pretty too." Taehyung complimented you back making you blush and he went away with a wide smirk as if he completed his task.