Toxic -P.JM

You were looking outside the window, staring at the birds chirping outside and your boyfriend Park Jimin, was sleeping peacefully after snatching your peace

You were looking outside the window, staring at the birds chirping outside and your boyfriend Park Jimin, was sleeping peacefully after snatching your peace. You sighed, staring at the outside atmosphere and got up, turning towards him.

"Jimin, wake up baby. It's 9 now. You have to go to the office too." You shook his body a little but he groaned, grabbing your wrist and pulled you in his arms. "Babe! Let's sleep a little more." He muttered lowly in his deep morning voice which actually sounded so hot but you were not going to melt for him now.

"Wake up, Jimin." You said, this time firmly and he opened his eyes hearing your cold tone which happened whenever you would be upset with him. "What's wrong, darling?" He questioned with a frown and touched your cheeks.

"Don't pretend like you did nothing last night." You asked with a disappointed tone and his expression hardened at the way you were behaving. "It was necessary to knock some sense in their brain. Those boys were literally eye fcking you and I could never stand it. You got it, baby?" You sighed and got up from the bed, not knowing how to make him understand and it wasn't the first time it happened.

"Baby, you know that I'm protecting you, right? Those boys who know what their intention was and how many girls they've assaulted?" He said with his worried tone and got up, pulling you in his arms and hugged you tightly.

"I know baby but fighting isn't the best way to deal with them. We could've ignored them and went to a different table." You said trying to justify your point. "I'm sorry baby. I will keep that in mind." He said, looking down, biting his lips. You cupped his cheeks and pecked his lips.

"Don't be upset. I just don't want you to get in trouble because of me." He nodded and went to the bathroom to get ready. He looked at himself through the mirror and an evil smirk crept up on his face. "I can get in any trouble for you, my babydoll." He mumbled while still staring at himself.

Meanwhile you were preparing breakfast for you and him. You didn't have anything to do since Jimin worked hard as the manager of Seoul's biggest company and for some reason, he forbade you to go out. You knew it was getting toxic but you couldn't break up with him as you too love him so badly or maybe you had no one to rely on except him.

You were an orphan and after you turned eighteen, your orphanage kicked you out and you didn't know where to go. You started working for street vendors and then you started working in a cafe where you could cook and there you met Jimin.

"What are you thinking so deeply about, jagi?" Jimin whispered in your ear, wrapping his arms around your waist. You could feel his wet hair on your shoulder as he leaned in to kiss your exposed neck.

"Nothing baby. Breakfast is ready." You said with a smile and served him breakfast. "Baby? How much do you love me?" He out of a sudden asked you, making you sigh.