Criminal -J.JK

Getting late for your work was never new to you

Getting late for your work was never new to you. Taking care of yourself and your sick mom was something you wanted to do but Alas! Can you do anything about it? Obviously no. Dropping off from your study just after your dad died and your mom got a serious attack when she heard her love of life is no more.

You always heard her crying late at night. You tried talking to her about getting into a new relationship but no. She would never look at someone like she did to your dad. Maybe that's what we called it true love but she started getting weak each passing month.

Seeing no improvement, you drop off and start working for you and your lovely mother. You got different jobs but every time ended up getting fired. Why? Because of coming late but you can't explain how tired you feel doing multiple jobs at a very young age. Also seeing you so young, some rich man tried to hit on you but not having time for that shit, those scumbags ended up ruining your life and got you fired just because you don't cooperate with them.

No one understands your pain ever, not even your so-called friends. Even if you drop off school, they didn't even come to ask what happened to your life or whether you're alive or not.

Your tears were falling non stop as you lost your last job which was paying you a large amount but an old customer who was also old asf started touching you and offering you to be his sugar baby but you still didn't say anything.

But your anger rose up when he touched your butt. Here you're working you ass off for your mom and this piece of shit wants to fuck you for his needs? In anger you pour the vodka on his head and boom. Bye bye, pretty job. Even though the job was serving some drunkards, you're satisfied because your boss always forgives you but this time, he also showed his colour like your other bosses.

"Ohh God what will I do now?" You mumble under your breath and walk fast to your house. You look at your phone and realise it's getting more and more late. "Ohh shit I forgot to give her medicine this morning and also it's so late." You said and started running without knowing what's coming for you.

As soon as you open the door, you let out a loud gasp, catching the person's attention who was just standing beside your mom's corpse which was drowning in her own pool of blood. You shrieked out in horror when you saw him coming towards you.

You quickly tried to run to your room but he was fast enough to grab your hair from the back, causing you to hiss at the sudden pain. "LEAVE ME." You shouted but he just turned you around but got lost when your teary eyes met his dark ones.

For a minute, he didn't say anything, just watching you struggling in his grip which was kinda turning him on. "Stop struggling babygirl. It's not like you can escape from me." His raspy deep voice whispered in your ear, sending shivers down your spine.

"What did we do to you? Please stop." You begged but instead of releasing his grip, he pulled your face closer to his and attacked your neck with his harsh bites. You started to push him but he wouldn't even move a step. He gripped your waist tightly from his left hand and grab your nape firmly and continued the assault until he got satisfied and pulled away.