Sugar daddy -K.NJ

"Be my sugar baby

"Be my sugar baby." He said looking directly into your eyes, making you feel something you never felt before. "But-" you tried to protest, because no matter how poor you are, you can't sell your dignity like that. Having an abusive father who did nothing but abuse you after your mother left you both for money.

"Leave your father and come with me. I promise I'll let you live like a princess." He cut you off, trying his best to persuade you. Mr. Kim Namjoon, the CEO and co-founder of his well built company. You didn't want to refuse the offer but somewhere in your heart, it didn't settle right in its place.

"Don't think too much YN. I've seen you struggling and now I can't see you like this. It's a win-win situation." He was manipulating you and you being dumb and innocent thought he wants your misery to end.

At last you agreed with him, not knowing you tied your fate with a devil who wants nothing but soul and heart and more your body to be his, only his.

After quitting your job, you left your house, leaving your jerk ass father on his own. You didn't care. Why would you? When he didn't care while abusing you, calling you names, snatching your hard work. So you also left him without any regrets.

After reaching your destination, your jaw dropped when you took a glimpse at his mansion, which was not less than a palace. "Close your mouth baby or else a fly might enter." He chuckles at your cute behaviour and grabs your hands. "Let's get inside. Shall we?" He asked politely, causing your heart to skip it beats.

'He's so charming.' you thought and squealed in your mind like a teen whose crush like her back. He put his hand on your back, pushing you to move forward. You smile and move ahead, looking around everywhere. The bodyguards were looking at you as Namjoon never bring any woman to his mansion. Most of the women he uses, he either bring them to his penthouse or any other hotels but never his mansion.

You're the first girl he brought. All of them were staring at you, looking simple but beautiful and attractive. Namjoon ignore their stare and dragged you inside. All the maids were standing on the entrance bowing at him or maybe you too.

You smile and bow back making them shock but they didn't react much until he went to his room with you. "You want a separate room or with me?" He asked sitting on his bed like a king, staring at you.

"Umm if you don't mind. Can I get my own room? I don't need any big room, normal size room will be enoug for me." You said looking down while fidgeting with your fingers, feeling so shy around him when you both are alone.

"It's okay baby. I just want you to be comfortable around me." He said with a charming smile showing his dimples. His smile, his good boy behaviour everything was just a facade which you're unaware of.

After a month

It's been a month since you're living with Namjoon and he's actually treating you like a princess as he promised. You don't need anything as long as he provide you food and clothes. You ain't fond of wearing and demanding branded goods, simple things suits you which make Namjoon so attract towards you.

You didn't know but he was getting obsessed with you. Your small gestures, your smile everything making him obsessed and you're totally clueless about it. He never let you out of the mansion which you liked at first but as time passes you started feeling suffocated.

You're waiting for Namjoon to show up so that you can you talk to him about this. After an hour, you heard his car and ran towards the living room but to your surprise, you saw an unfamiliar face with him.

"Baby? Meet my friend, Kim seokjin." He said with a smile, motioning you to come forward and greet him. You faked a smile and went closer to them. "Hi I'm Hwang YN." You bowed and gave him a smile. "Soon to be Kim YN." Namjoon mumbled under his breath so no one could hear him.

Jin smile and bow back to you. His smile didn't go unnoticed by Namjoon. Jin never smile to anyone as he's very cold and reserve type of person. The way Jin was staring at you didn't go unnoticed either. He clenched his jaw and grab your waist making you gasp.

Jin looked at Namjoon but he just glared at Jin while his face had a 'she's mine' look. Jin rolled his eyes at his childish behaviour and you could feel the tension building inside but before you could utter a word, a maid came and told you to have dinner.

The entire time, Jin was taking glances at you and smiles whenever talking to you. After dinner, Namjoon dragged you towards his room as soon as Jin left. He looked angry and to be honest you got scared looking at his face.

"Namjoon?" You called his name but he was just ignoring you, making you more scared than you were. As you both entered the room, he pushed you on the bed, locking his door.

"Namjoon?" You stuttered nervously and crawled back when you saw him taking a step closer to you. Your eyes brim with tears, seeing him behave so weirdly.

"I don't like the way he was staring at you and I don't care if he's my friend. You're mine. Just mine. You understand?"

He growled like a beast, developing goosebumps on your body. You never thought he would behave like this. You always thought he's charming and gentlemen but right now he's behaving like a madman who wants to claim his thing.

"What are you saying Namjoon?" Your eyes were wide open and your body started trembling when he laughed out loud like a total psycho. "You're mine. Get that in your head, my pretty baby." He said and climbed on the bed, on top of you making you panic.

"Namjoon, no." You yelled but he got blinded by jealousy. He kisses you roughly but you tried your best to push him off of you. He got annoyed and pinned both hands above your head and started unbuttoning your shirt.

"You're just mine to ruin. I'm your daddy for a reason." He exclaimed, ripping your shirt and attacking your clothed breasts. You were trying but in front of this bulky demon, your strength was nothing. Finally he got what he wanted, for what he brought you here. Your dignity, your virginity.

"You're a monster." You mumbled feeling weak when he was continuously thrusting inside you like a beast. He just smirked at you and thrust deeper, hitting your sweet spot.

"Fuck you feel so warm, so good around me. It feels like heaven inside of you baby." He moaned shamelessly and let out a loud groan. He pulls out and comes on your stomach.

"My dick is still rock hard for you baby. Let's have one more round." He whispered in your ear but when he looked at you, you're already passed out.

"I guess not today. But you're mine now. I can do it whenever I want." You heard him whispering those sinful words but didn't say anything. You're the one who digs your own grave. You failed to understand his intentions and now you have to pay for your mistake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Namjoon day ARMYs 💜💜💜🎂🎂🎂