King of darkness pt.1 -K.TH

You were lying on your bed exhausted as your whole body was sweaty

You were lying on your bed exhausted as your whole body was sweaty. The man beside you smirked and pulled you in a kiss for the last time before getting up and started wearing his clothes.

"You were so good. No wonder you are everyone's favourite. I wish I could keep you for myself." He said with a smirk and looked at your naked body which was covered with the duvet.

You sighed and stared at the ceiling. You felt disgusted by his words but more disgusted with yourself. You were a whore and no one could change this fact. Not even you.

"Bye sweetcheeks." He said and walked out. You got up slowly but a hiss left your lips. You started wearing your clothes and walked out and went towards your chamber where other girls were.

You opened the door quietly as it was midnight already and went towards your bed. A tear left your eyes as soon as you laid down on your bed. You remembered how you grew up here in this brothel where men treat women as some mere toy who could only pleasure them.

You still remembered how some men forced you as soon as you turned 18. After that you didn't resist them as you knew it wouldn't be good for you.

You wanted someone who would take you out of this hell but as time passed you accept your fate and let them use you however they want. Some praise you and some degrade you.

With those thoughts in your mind, you closed your eyes and drifted to sleep.

[Next morning]

You woke up and saw the chaos in the place. You rubbed your eyes but suddenly someone jerked your body and yanked you off of the bed. Your eyes widened at the sudden force and saw Mrs. Bratty glaring at you.

"How long are you going to sleep?" She said sharply and pulled you with her to the bathroom. You were so confused but you didn't say anything. She pushed you in the bathroom with a dress and told you to get ready.

After you wore the dress, which was a beautiful full length dress, you went out with shock as Mrs. Bratty never let you all wear this kind of dress. She always gave you some revealing, disgusting dress but it was something new.

"Marya, Yejin, YN and Suwon. You four will go to the palace. King has ordered some women from here and you four are my best girls. So you better provide him the best service." She said arrogantly, making you look at her disbelief.

You looked at Suwon and she gave you a worried look and you could see fear in her eyes too. Meanwhile Marya and Yejin were so happy as the King was the most handsome man but You were scared of his brutality.

He was known for his brutal behaviour and you heard he killed the women he got bored with after using them. You felt disgusted and scared but you had no choice but to follow what your owner told you to.

[Time skip]

You were clutching the dress tightly as the guards were checking the girls or more like degrading them. "So, the king has called some women for him." One of the guards said and laughed out loud.