King of darkness pt.2 -K.TH

[Yn's POV]

[Yn's POV]

I was sitting on the bed after the ceremony. My eyes were red and hurting but no tears were coming out. I tried to escape after knowing he was about to marry me but I couldn't even cross the border before he found me and married me.

Right now the only thing scaring me was his wrath. I know he must be upset with me for running away but I never dreamt of getting married especially with him. I wanted nothing to do with him.

First he chose me and now married me. I never cursed my fate this much before. My dream to escape from here and live my life as a normal person would always be my dream from now on.

I flinched as soon as I heard the sound of glass breaking and I knew it's him. I clenched my dress and bit my trembling lips to stop any whimper. My tears, which were brim to the edge, started rolling down my cheeks.

I was helpless. I closed my eyes and let the tears out of my eyes. I flinched again as the door slammed open as if it would break. I heard his footsteps getting closer but I didn't dare to open my eyes and looked at him.

"Look at me." I heard his deep husky voice from a distance but his cologne was strong enough to reach me before his body. I didn't look up and I was sure it angered him as he took predatory steps towards me before grabbing my chin harshly.

A whimper escaped my lips because of his hard grip. His wrathful eyes met my teary one but it softened as soon as he saw my tears. He rubbed the pad of his thumb and wiped my tears off of my cheeks.

Taking a seat beside me, He clutched my wrist and pulled me closer even though I wanted to run far away from here. "You are mine now. So I am forgiving you for the stunt you pulled an hour ago." His tone was soft yet felt like a warning not to do that again.

I still didn't respond. He let out a chuckle, probably because of my guts as no one ever disobeyed him. "I like your feisty attitude yet you are just a kitten when it comes to my strength." It was obviously a mocking remark towards me.

"Why did you marry me?" The only question I was dying to ask him but now after gathering so much courage I let it out but all my courage flew away as he pushed me on the bed before hovering over me.

"Because you were mine and I was yours." He replied with an evil smirk which screamed nothing but danger. I wanted to scream at him, kill him, torture him but I knew I could only imagine these things in my mind.

Before I could say anything more, he sealed his lips with mine, making my eyes shut in pain. I tried to get out of his steel tight grip but I knew it was useless. I gave in and closed my eyes.

________________________

[Author's POV]

It's been a month since you got married to him and he already made your life hell. Even though he didn't hurt you physically, he tortured you mentally. He would punish everyone around you for the mistake you did or if you got hurt.

You were now even scared to come out of your room as you didn't want him to punish them because of you. You once tried to kill yourself but he caught you and punish the maid for putting the knife in his bedroom.

After that you got disturbed mentally and always obeyed him and he liked it as he got what he wanted. For the entire kingdom he became the best husband as he was always there to protect you but little did they know.

For the kingdom he might be cruel, heartless but for women he was the best husband and they wanted their man to be like him but you knew to which extent he broke you.

"What is my wifey thinking about?" You flinched hard when you felt him back hugging you. 'Can't he leave me alone for a moment?' You thought and closed your eyes helplessly.

"Nothing." Your reply was short even though the storm was destroying your peace from inside. "Are you getting bored?" He whispered huskily, leaving wet kisses on your neck.

You didn't reply as you knew he was here just for your body and this time without any struggle, you gave in as your eyes shut close which actually amuse him. For the first time he was being gentle as if he was not fcking instead he was making love.

All this time your eyes were looking into his which was new too. He was not feeling well with the way you were behaving but shrugged it off and decided to enjoy the moment fully.

He fell on your chest panting heavily with the best session he had in his life or maybe the last. Looking at you, he smiled and kissed your forehead but your expression was still blank.

"Thank You so much, love." He whispered and kissed your earlobe. Pulling out he sat on the bed and sipped the wine which was kept on the table beside the bed. He caressed your cheeks but suddenly his hands stopped and his eyes widened.

He clutched his neck tightly as if something was choking him. You got up and took the glass from his hand with a wide smirk on your face. "Are you okay?" You asked with the same smirk and his body shook in disbelief seeing your weird behaviour.

"Don't worry, it will take just a little time and you will feel no pain." As soon as you said this, he spit blood from his mouth. "Love?" His vulnerable state gave you satisfaction but you knew he wasn't the only one.

"You are not alone. I am coming with you." Saying this, you gulped the remaining wine and closed your eyes. He tried to grab your hand to stop you but you already drank it and within a few minutes, two dead bodies were lying in their own blood, naked.

You never killed anyone and after killing him, you didn't want to live with that trauma. You had no purpose, no one to protect you then what's the use of living. So you ended up taking your own life too.

And just like that the Kim dynasty ended here with their cruel king.

____________________
The end....

I think I'm satisfied with the ending... What bout you guys?
Also I have started a lip gloss business and I'm finding a best or atleast a good and trustworthy postal service. So if you have any then please let me know about it as I'm worried about the shipping and Everything 😫 please help me:(