His maid -J.JK

"I SAID GET OUT

"I SAID GET OUT." He shouted angrily at the poor maid and she flinched as the tears started forming in her eyes. She ran out while crying. Mrs. Jeon saw everything and sighed heavily.

"I don't know how to handle everything." She mumbled rubbing her temple out of frustration. Jeon Jungkook, her only son, isolated himself after his precious girlfriend cheated on him. Or precisely he caught her because she was just using him while he was so in love with her.

She never liked that girl but for her son she had to accept her. "I'm so helpless honey. Please tell me what to do." She buried her face in her palm. She misses her husband. Only if he could be here, he would've made him understand that bitch was wrong and he doesn't deserve this.

"Mrs. Jeon. A new maid has come." Mrs. Ahn, the head maid, called her mistress. She nodded and signalled her to call her inside. After a few minutes, a beautiful girl around her 20s came inside. Mrs. Jeon got awestruck by her Beauty.

How can she be a maid when she's that much beautiful but when she looks at her dressing she understands. She asked the girl to sit on the couch but she was hesitant for a moment before nodding her head. It was none other than you. Park YN.

"You're quite young and beautiful but why do you wanna work as a maid?" She asked while sipping her green tea. No judgement in her eyes, which made you sighed in relief.

"Umm actually, my mom just passed away and we can't afford my school fees so I had to drop it. And now I have no one so I'm finding a way to live my life." Mrs. Jeon gulped when she heard your explanation.

"And where is your dad?" She asked, making you look away. You don't want to tell people about it. It's embarrassing. "I don't know who my dad is. My mom never told me about it." You said quietly it almost came out as a whisper.

She fake cough and nodded understanding that your mom was a single mom. She doesn't want to accuse her as whore or something, it's none of her business though. She just needs a maid.

"You can start working here anytime. If you want, you can start now." She said making you smile. "I can work here." You asked excitedly, making her chuckle. "Yes you can. Also I'll give 1000$ per week. Is it okay?" She asked to make sure if you agree with everything.

You immediately nodded your head. 1000$ per week. It's like a lottery. "Thank-you so much Mrs. Jeon." You bowed to her respectfully and took your small bag and Mrs. Ahn showed you your room. It was bigger than your old room and spacious enough for you.

After settling everything, you took out two photos. One was with your mom and second was with your best friend, Kim Taehyung, who you lost in an accident. You always loved him but he saved you and sacrificed his life for you.

He promised to get married with you but the situation didn't let you two meet and when you lose your mom, everything shattered like a broken piece of glass but you don't wanna give up cause he always taught you to be strong and fight the world with bravery. And that's exactly what you're gonna do.