principal -K.NJ

The school was over

The school was over. You were packing your bags hurriedly, trying your best to get out as soon as possible but your body started trembling when you heard his voice. "Miss YN." He called you from behind and your body froze, hearing his voice which was not less than a nightmare to you.

"Mr. Kim?" You whispered, slowly turning around to meet his cold eyes. Gulping down the lump which was forming in your throat, you slowly took a step back. There were only a few students left who weren't paying much attention, others left.

"Miss YN, I need to discuss something with you regarding your marks." He was trying to hide his smirk after seeing your horrified expression. For him it was cute. So cute that he wanted to eat you.

You nodded timidly and followed him as your palm started to get sweaty. You didn't want anything with him but he kept pestering you. Even you had to lie to your parents that you were taking extra classes for good marks but unfortunately your marks kept falling and credit goes to your principal. 

He slammed the door shut as soon as you entered, causing you to flinch. Your grip tightened on your bag strap but you didn't turn around even after hearing the sound of door locking. Tears filled your eyes when you felt him coming close to you.

"I missed you, babygirl!" He exclaimed, sniffing your hair and a tear left your eyes. You were helpless. A sob escaped your lips when he grabbed your waist and turned you around. Your teary eyes met with his dark one which was filled with nothing but lust which disgust you.

"Mr. Kim. Please let me go." You pleaded, staring at his eyes but he just started laughing. "Don't cry baby. I won't hurt you." He spoke like a sadist. "Sir, you are married." You tried to explain but he clenched his jaw and grabbed your hair roughly, pulling you closer to his face.

"Do you think I care? My all attention is on you and when I said I missed you, You should respond with the same answer. Got it?" He yelled at your face and you immediately nodded, making him smirk.

"Good girl. Now strip." He pulled away and went to the couch. Sitting like a king, he waited for you to strip and please him as always. You looked down and started unbuttoning your shirt as you knew your tears wouldn't affect him.

You took off every piece of clothing and stood there like a statue. You just wanted to kill him but he held a high status in the society whereas you were just a mere student with a middle class family. You didn't hold power as high as him.

He gestured to you to come close to him and with trembling legs, you went to him. You suddenly gasped when he pulled your hand and you directly landed on his lap. Without wasting a second, he smashed his lips on yours, making you close your eyes in fear.

[An hour later]

"Shit! yes… just like that baby… take my c*ck like a good girl." He shamelessly moaned while thrusting his hard length in your tight c*nt. You were crying and begging him to stop as you were already feeling sensitive but he became deaf.