Sadist -K.SJ

You were laying on the bed, shivering as the screams echoed throughout the entire house

You were laying on the bed, shivering as the screams echoed throughout the entire house. You knew he intentionally let the door open for you to hear those screams which he knew would haunt you.

You were trying to ignore it, trying not to hear but it was impossible. No matter if the door of your bedroom was locked but still somehow those horrible screams always made its way through you.

You were scared. You were traumatised but he didn't care. He was a sadist. A dangerous one. An obsessed one. He was obsessed with those terrible noises. He was obsessed with the way you get scared. He loves it. 

The door of your bedroom slowly opened and your grip tightened around the duvet, you were gripping so hard as if it's a shield between you and him. You tried your best not to tremble but your body betrayed you.

"I know you are awake, wifey." He whispered, leaning towards your ear as the mattress sunk because of his weight. You smelled it. You smelled that rotten, disgusting smell. He reeked with fresh blood and you were sure he had blood on him. 

You shut your eyes tightly but he roughly turned your body towards him. A gasp left your lips and your eyes opened in pure shock. A desperate cry left your lips as soon as he pressed his bloody body on yours. This thing disgusted you. It disgusted you more knowing it's not his blood.

His face had splatters of dried blood but his pink shirt was as if painted in red. Freshly red. You wiggled your body to get out of his arms. But the question is. Was it possible?

He smirked as soon as he saw the fear in your eyes. How desperately you were trying to stay away from him. It amused him. It attracted him more. Your denial was what he craved more. It's like a drug to him when you resist him.

For some odd reason, you didn't want to leave him. You never tried once. You knew what kind of monster he was and you didn't want him to kill you. He never hurt you physically. Or he wasn't an abusive husband to you but he snatched the mental peace you had.

Sometimes he would punish those who hurt you or sometimes he would hurt innocent people. Reason? He loved those screams and begging. You found him so strange but you still wondered how skillfully he managed to trap you. He acted like a normal person.

And even after marriage everything was perfectly okay until one night you caught him slaughtering a man alive. He was begging but his voice was muffled as his tongue no longer attached to his body.

You still remember how the dagger was slowly sliding from his thighs to his knees, cutting his flesh in halves as the blood oozed out of the wound like an aggressive river but he couldn't scream. The pain was visible on his face whereas Jin had a sadistic grin on his face, making him look like a monster possessed by the devil himself. 

You felt dizzy as if you would pass out in seconds where you were standing. The door was opened and the entire basement was painted red. You knew why he always forbade this area for you. You finally got those unanswered questions but it cost your peace. It snatched your peace, your happiness, your freedom, your smile and most importantly yourself.

After he caught you or could say you caught him. He started doing the sins openly. He would leave the door open for you to hear as a punishment. Why did you disobey him and come to the basement when he forbade you?

Sick? Wasn't he? But somehow you consider yourself sick too. For bearing this torture. This mental torture he put you in. What was your mistake?

"Please Jin. Stop this." You whispered, looking into his eyes with your tears filled eyes. His smirk faded, replaced with a frown. "How baby? I love doing it. See! Don't you like this red colour on me? After pink, red is my favourite." Again that smirk crept on his handsome face.

"Then let me go please. I don't like those things." You pleaded. Now crying hard. His frown deepened and his jaw clenched. He released your shoulders and stood up with a jerk and threw the lamp on the floor. Your body started trembling at the sudden aggressive response.

"Why? Why don't you love it? Don't you love me?" He shouted, glaring at you with bloodshot eyes. You were laid there, wide eyed with blood printed on your nightgown. Your body froze in the same place but your inner mind was screaming to stab him and wanted to run away. Far away from this place. Him. 

"I love you so much. Don't you love me?" He screamed again. This time throwing the duvet which was barely covering your leg. Your body shivered with the cold even though the climate was warm outside of this room. He gave you his most angriest glare. Taking large steps towards you, he once again hovered over you.

"I love you so much, baby. I will die without you but I will never let you escape." He whispered, gently caressing your cheeks and his forehead was pressed on yours. Your eyes were shut out of fear. You couldn't look at him the way you did, with so much love and care and adoration. Now it was only fear, disgust, and nervousness.

You felt his warm, wet tears touching your cheeks but you were too scared to open your eyes. "I will make you forget everything." He whispered again and before you could understand anything. You felt a sharp pain rushing from your neck to your entire body. And suddenly everything started spinning and within a few minutes, your body fell unconscious.

[A year later]

Jin was getting ready to go to the office and you were in the kitchen preparing breakfast for you both. "Baby, I'm getting late. Are you done?" Jin asked, descending from the stairs, looking dashing in his black suit. You smiled and nodded.

A year ago whatever happened was just a part of his memory. You didn't remember what happened to you when you opened your eyes after a week. Jin said you got into an accident and went into a coma for two years and you believed him as he was your husband and you loved him.

He erased all those horrible memories out of your brain. You just remembered you married him after dating for months. And now you were already pregnant with his baby for three months. He trapped you so sweetly that you would never know whatever happened was so terrible.

He just wanted you and played fair according to him as everyone says everything is fair in love and war. He would never disclose those secrets to you. He continued doing those tortures but now the difference was, you were no longer involved in those dirty games. He bought a new house for you. So you wouldn't remember anything.

His both babies will always stay away from the cruel world he was a part of.

_________________

I don't know if I'm good enough in writing those sadistic scenes but it is what it is... Better next time... I have alot to improve... This one doens't have much dialogues but I guess it's... okay?

Btw it's requested by Sunny4713