Twin pt.3 -K.TH

It's been a week since Vantae was here

It's been a week since Vantae was here. Taehyung was worried that he would do something but till now he hadn't done anything and you were somehow convinced that he wouldn't do anything now. He was just scaring you. 

"Honey! We are going. Please take care of yourself and my sons." Your mother in law said with a small smile, taking her hand bag from her closet.

"Mom, dad! Do you really have to go?" Taehyung asked, feeling not so okay with their sudden visit to his mother's house. "My brother needs me, Tae. How am I supposed to leave him?" His mother asked him, making him pout.

"Then take V too. He will meet uncle." Taehyung whined, trying to find a way to take him away from both of you. Vantae glared at him and crossed his arms over his chest. "And why would I go with them?" He uttered coldly.

"You both! For God sake, be mature for a minute and Taehyung, you go to the office." His dad said, feeling so done with both of them. Taehyung pouted and shook his head.

"I will work from home. I don't wanna leave my wife here alone with some stranger." He deliberately emphasised the word stranger and his parents glared at him. You awkwardly glared at him too. He was being too much now.

"I can take care of myself, babe!" You said while gritting your teeth, feeling so annoyed with him. It's not like Vantae would kill you but he was too much worried. Taehyung sighed and nodded.

"I am just worried." Taehyung mumbled under his breath with a pout but you heard it, making your eyes soften. "Mom, dad! You will be late. I will take care of everything." You said hurriedly and told the driver to drive them carefully but little did everyone know, Vantae had some other plan.

After they left, you turned to Taehyung and pecked his lips. "Babe! You go. I will take care of myself and plus maids are here." You said with a smile but he pouted and shook his head. You knew he was totally stubborn.

"I will work from home. End of discussion." He spoke coldly, making you sigh and nodded at him. "Okay hubby. I am in the kitchen, come if you need anything." You said and he smiled, pecking your forehead before walking towards his study room.

He activated the cameras he installed in the house for safety and started his work when he saw you in the kitchen, laughing and doing work with the maids. He smiled and sighed in relief. Until V was here, he wouldn't leave. Calling his assistant, he informed him about the task.

Meanwhile V kicked the table hard and threw his body on the bed, feeling so frustrated at his twin. Why the fck is he so annoying? He thought and ruffled his hair. "I need to do something but before that let's sleep for a while." He mumbled and closed his eyes.

His obsession was turning him into something he didn't want to but the desire of having you as his was occupying his mind, making him go crazy. He didn't know why he was so desperate to have you. You were pretty but there were a lot prettier girls than you.

But one thing for sure, He wouldn't stay quiet until he makes you his but the Will Taehyung let him succeed in his dirty plan? Hell no. He would kill V for sure but would never let any other man touch his woman.

"Ahjumma, I am going to give this green tea to Taehyung. You all start making lunch and place it all in the garden and also prepare some steak for him. I know he will love it." You said with a smile and she nodded with a chuckle.

You were like a mother to him. You knew everything about his likes and dislikes. Even he didn't know much about him, the way you knew. All these things made them adore you both. He knew about you and you knew about him. (cute.)

You took the tea and knocked on his door. He was so engrossed in the work that he didn't hear anything. You opened the door and peeked inside his office. You giggled when you saw him working with full focus, wearing his cute glasses, making him look like an anime.

"Mr. Kim?" You called him softly and his head jerked upward hearing your voice. "Baby?" He said with a shocked expression. "You scared me. Didn't you knock?" You giggled at his comment and went close to him.

"I did but I guess you were too much into your work." You said in a teasing tone and he smiled at your remark. "I brought your green tea. My baby has been working for two hours." You said with a proud smile and put the tray on his table.

"And also we will have our lunch in the garden. I just wanted to eat outside. Is it okay?" You asked, walking closer to him. He smiled and pulled you in his lap. "Yes baby. Everything you do is okay for me." He said while caressing your cheeks.

You smiled and kissed his lips. "Okay then I am going to prepare with them." He nodded and loosened his grip. "Drink the tea or it will get cold." He nodded again and you walked out but as you passed from Vantae's room, you heard.

"I don't care about anything. I will pay you as much as you want but just kill them." You gasped hearing his words. How could he talk about killing as if it's nothing? But another gasp escaped your lips when the door burst open and there stood a smirking V.

Your eyes widened in shock but before you could do something, he grabbed your wrist and pulled you inside. "Don't you think it's bad manners to eavesdrop on others' conversation?" He whispered in his deep voice, making you tremble.

"I wasn't- you are- how?" You stuttered, trying to find proper words. He smirked at your reaction and came closer to you, making you shut your eyes and turn your face to the side. You couldn't let him touch you inappropriately.

"You are being a bad girl, doll. I guess daddy needs to punish you." He whispered and blew air in your ear. Your eyes widened in shock and you quickly looked at him. He smirked but you felt disgusted and humiliated by his words.

You pushed him hard and ran out of the room. He chuckled, seeing you running away like a scaredy cat but suddenly his eyes turned darker.

"I will do everything to make you mine, my doll."