Ex-boyfriend -M.YG

"I want her back, anyhow

"I want her back, anyhow." Yoongi muttered looking at you from afar, looking so happy with a man beside you. How ironic, he was the reason, you got away from him but he blamed you for leaving him.

He gritted his teeth looking at you being all lovey dovey with each other. "You will pay for leaving me, YN." He muttered under his breath and left.

Meanwhile you were happily strolling in the park with your fiance. "Baby, I wanna eat some ice-cream." You said with puppy eyes, persuading him to buy you one but he just shook his head.

"No baby, remember you just ate the entire bucket two days ago and promised me not to eat ice-cream for one week." He spoke strictly but his tone was soft. He loved and cared for you so much but sometimes you become too childish.

"YAH Seokjin, I was kidding." You whined with a pout making him chuckle but he still shook his head and took you out of the park towards his car. "Let me drop you home and then I will go back to the office." He said, kissing your forehead.

"No you go, I will go with ahjussi." You said pushing him away but he held your hand and pulled you closer to him. "Why would I send my wife with anyone else when I can do that?" He whispered, turning your cheeks all red because of his husky voice and the way he called you wife.

You quickly sat in the car, totally ignoring him as if you didn't blush a while ago. He started driving and the entire you were either sulking or whining but he just giggled at your tantrums.

Soon you both reached your home and as you were about to get out, he pulled you a little forcefully and you fell on his chest but before you could complain, he sealed his lips with yours in a sweet kiss. You froze but later closed your eyes and kissed him back.

"I will bring ice-cream when I am done with work, okay?" He said with a smile and you nodded vigorously with a wide smile on your face and threw yourself on him. "Thank You so much. I love you." You pecked his face and ran away before he could grab you.

He chuckled at you and turned his car towards his office.

[Time skip]

You were waiting for him but mostly you were waiting for your precious ice-cream. Seokjin was the best man for you and when you started dating him after your break up with Yoongi, you knew he was the one.

He was gentle and soft and would care about anything you say. He never controlled your life like Yoongi did. That psycho made your life hell. He didn't even allow you to have your freedom but after you met seokjin, you realised what love actually was.