Step brother -J.JK

You felt as if the ground beneath you just slipped

You felt as if the ground beneath you just slipped. You were standing in front of the person from whom you just ran away. Your mother was happily standing with a wide smile. You looked at him nervously but he was just staring at you without any expression.

"YN sweetie, he is your step brother, Jungkook. Remember I told you about him?" She patted your head, smiling at Jungkook. You looked at her disbelief. "You didn't tell me he is older than me." You whispered in her ear nervously.

"So what?" She said as if it wasn't a big deal. How would she know he was your ex when you never told her about him? She just knew you had a boyfriend. 'World is actually so small.' You thought and bit your lips.

"I am going home now, mom. I am not feeling well." You said, rubbing your temple. She frowned at your sudden change of behaviour. "It's my wedding, YN. How can you go home now?" She asked in disbelief.

"It's okay, sweetheart. She must be in pain. She looks pale too. We will come home after the ceremony is finished. Jungkook, take her home." Your step father aka Jungkook's father ordered him, making your eyes widen.

"No no, Mr. Jeon. I will book a cab. Don't worry." You quickly shook your head and gulped as you didn't want anything to do with him. "Don't worry, dad. I will drop her." He said coldly and before you could refuse, he grabbed your wrist and dragged you towards his car.

As soon as you reached the parking lot, he pulled you with a force and pinned you down on the bonnet. Your eyes widened again and your heart started beating abnormally fast.

"What are you doing, Jungkook?" You stuttered nervously but he didn't say anything. Instead he closed his eyes, leaning more on you. "Shit! It feels so good to hear my name from your mouth, baby." He almost moaned in your ear.

You tried to push his hand but his grip was painfully tight and his lower body was pressed on yours. It was hard for you to even move. "Don't try, baby." He warned you with a smirk that you badly wanted to wipe off his handsome face.

"Why did you run away from me, baby?" He asked as if he was oblivious to the fact that he was the one who lied about his identity.

"I hate you, Jeon. You were the one who lied and now pretending like you didn't do anything? You are a killer and I will never love a killer like you." You scoffed loudly and turned your head away as your eyes turned red because of tears and anger.

"I am a mafia baby and the one I killed was no innocent. He was a betrayer." He clenched his jaw but quickly changed his expressions. "I don't care if he was a betrayer or not but no one deserves to die like you kill him. You could've made it painless." You sneered as anger was rising inside you.

"Drop me home, Jeon." You said coldly and looked away. He sighed and left your wrist. You quickly sat on the passenger seat and the whole drive was silent. You were just looking out of the window.