Hybrid 2 -K.TH

"Why are you here, Jimin?" Jaemin asked, raising his one brow at him, making Jimin scoff

"Why are you here, Jimin?" Jaemin asked, raising his one brow at him, making Jimin scoff. "You should call me Hyung, you brat." Jimin commented, rolling his eyes at his step brother. "As if you act like one." This time Jaemin rolled his eyes at Jimin.

"Just tell me what do you want and get lost. I'm already tired." He said and plopped down on the couch. "I will stay here tonight." Jimin spoke and sat on the other couch across from him. "and where is your house?" Jaemin asked while narrowing his eyes at his Hyung.

"I have some water leakage problem and I already told my friend about it but his girlfriend is staying with him. So I'm staying here. I'm sure you don't do anything wrong." Jimin looked at him in the eyes, making him gulp and shook his head.

"Of course not. Why would I?" Jaemin stammered out of nervousness and looked away, trying not to be more obvious. Jimin faked his smile and went to the guest room.

"Fuck I have to do something. I can't let him find out about my hybrid toy. And this YN stressed me too much. I'll punish you so hard babygirl once I find you." Jaemin mumbled under his breath and ran his hand through his hair.

Getting up from the couch he went to his bedroom and slammed his door shut. He bent down towards the cage and glared at the poor creature making her cowered under his sharp gaze.

"Listen you bunny looking creature. Don't come out of the cage because we have some annoying guest tonight. Once I find my YN I'll get rid of you." He said with a glare but her eyes were filled with tears and fear. she didn't want to get killed.

"You got it?" He asked harshly, making her tiny body shake but somehow she managed to give him a nod. He smirked and went to his bed. Taking the frame in his hand, he smiled creepily and caressed the picture with lust in his eyes.

"You did so wrong to run away from me. I'll find you, my baby kitty. You're born to be mine." He said with a smirk but his eyes showed madness for her. "You're mine, YN. You always were." He said and laid down before closing his eyes.

Meanwhile

"No, I can't swim and it's so deep." You cried out in fear seeing the big pool. Taehyung chuckled and tried to drag you but your grip on the pillar tightened. "Princess I'm here. Besides, it will be so fun." Taehyung said in a baby voice but thankfully there was no one around them.

You shook your head and started screaming again. "What's fun about this? You said we will go out. Noooo leave me." He threw your tiny body on his shoulder and moved towards the pool. You started struggling but all in vain.

"TAEHYUNGGGGGGGG!" You screamed and held his shoulder tightly when he jumped in the pool with you in his arms. He started laughing so hard, which he probably did years ago.

"It's cold." You shivered as the cold water touched your warm body. "It's okay my baby, I'll make you warm again." He smiled at you, hugging your body more closer to him leaving no space between you both.