Submissive- M.YG

The basement was full of screams but the man didn't care

The basement was full of screams but the man didn't care. It was so much pleasurable for him. After an hour of torture, the girl's body finally went numb. The screams died down making him frown. "Hey girl get up. I wasn't done with you." He said with a grin and slapped her face multiple times but she was already dead making him groan.

"Men were more fun. Such a weakling." He tsk and went upstairs to his bedroom. "I need a new one." He said while cleaning himself. "Let's go to a club tonight." He said to himself with a smirk and got ready to find a new victim for himself.

Time skip

Here you were dancing with some guys, feeling tipsy but you didn't care as it was dare from your friends. They all smile at you and gesture at you to come back. "You did so well baby." Your best friend praised you with a smirk and you smirk back.

"I know right. Who can even resist me?" You said with a smirk and rolled your eyes. Everyone started hooting at your remark but no one denied. You're the hottest girl of the college so it's not hard to find a guy for yourself.

"YN look! That man has been staring at you for a long time." One of your friends whispered in your ear. You looked at him and smirked. "Wait! Guys I'm coming. You play." You told your friends and got up from the couch going towards the stranger who was still eyeing you.

"Hey handsome." You said and sat on his lap making him smirk. 'Such a beauty. Damn.' He thought while biting his lips. You started grinding on him, making him throw his head back in pure ecstasy. "Fck." He moaned and grabbed your waist.

"Nah nah daddy. Let me make you cum." You whispered seductively and started grinding faster and harder, making him a moaning mess. He could feel his pants tighten but the pleasure was too much and he didn't want to stop you either.

"Fck I'm gonna cum." He moaned loudly and thank god it was a quiet area so you immediately went on your knees and pulled his pants down along with his boxer and put this cock in your mouth. He shivered and grabbed your head but you pinned his hands beside him and started sucking harder.

Within a minute he exploded in your mouth. "That was so hot." You said, wiping your mouth with your hand. He never encountered a brave girl like you before and he felt addicted. He wanted more.

"Let's go to my place." He said while zipping his pants. You nodded with a smirk and kissed him hungrily. He broke the kiss and threw your small body on his shoulder and walked out from the back door. "Now ride me till we get home. Make yourself cum and me too." He demanded, making you giggle.

"Baby I'm the one who will order but it's okay. I'll grant your wish." You said and unzipped his pants before adjusting yourself on him. He was driving while you're riding on him.

"Don't get into an accident before I cum." He chuckled at you and accelerated his car to get home soon because he couldn't wait for a minute now. He wanted his bed and you on top of him.

"Ahh shit babyboy. I'm gonna cum." You moaned, still bouncing on him and started clenching on him. He stopped the car and started thrusting as he was near too. "Ahhh fck. I'm close." He gritted his teeth before shooting his seed inside you.

He again started to drive and you're panting heavily on his lap. "Let's go babydoll." He said before opening the door. The area was quiet and not a single person was there. You pulled out of him and got out. He adjusted his pants before following you.

He locked the door and started kissing you hungrily. He walked back and fell on the bed and you fell on top of him. "Fck me please." He moaned as soon as you broke the kiss. You felt aroused and pulled his pants down with his boxer. Throwing your dress on the floor, you pulled down your panties.

"You're so hot damn." He said drooling over your figure. "Come and pleasure me boy." You demanded and he nodded like a puppy before crawling towards you and bent down towards womanhood. Who would have said a psychopath who was torturing a girl a few hours ago was now all submissive to a girl.

"Oh my so good. Show me your tongue technology." You moaned, grabbing a fistful of his hair and pulled him towards you more. He hummed against you sending chills. "So tasty." He moaned and thrust his tongue inside you making you throw your head back.

"Shit you're so good. I'm cumming baby." You moaned and clench on his tongue before cumming while screaming. Your teary eyes met his and he licked his lips before smashing his lips on yours. "You're mine, babyboy. Mine to pleasure, mine to fck." You said between the kiss and he nodded agreeing with you.

"Yes Mommy. I'm yours. Fck me and milk my cock with your milk. I will be a good boy." He said throwing his shirt and laid down completely naked waiting for his Mommy to fck him.

___________

I don't know who tf requested to make FF this dirty because I lost that request but whoever made this request... Here you go my dirty reader😭🥵