Widow- J.HS

"May I come in, sir?" You knocked on the door of your boss's office

"May I come in, sir?" You knocked on the door of your boss's office. You slowly opened the door as soon as you heard a faint 'come in' from the other side.

"Sir, here are the documents you've asked for. It has all the data of the sales we have made till now." You said politely and kept those 3 files on his desk, waiting for him to check and sign the documents.

"Good work, Ms. Lee." He said, staring at you with his usual smiley face. "It's Mrs. Park, Mr. Jung." You corrected him, making his smile fade at your remark. He took a deep breath and stood up from his chair.

You gulped and looked at him with fear in your eyes. He cracked his knuckles and came towards you at a slow pace. His eyes never left your trembling figure as you very well knew what was about to happen.

"It's soon going to be Mrs. Jung. Don't you think YN-ah?" He asked with a smirk and for a second anyone could say he wasn't the same person he was a while ago.

"Please, Mr. Jung." You said stepping away from him but suddenly your back hit the wall. He smiled and trapped you between his arms. Cupping your small face in his big hands, he pecked your forehead.

"Please what princess? Just accept the reality, your useless husband is no more with you nor your unborn child. So, you better accept me. You are still young and beautiful." He said while caressing your cheeks affectionately but the sick smile never left his lips.

Yes, you were a widow. Your husband Park Jihoon died in the car accident where you also lost your unborn child and went into a coma for 8 months. After waking up you got the biggest shock of your life that you already lost your husband and child in the accident and only you survived.

After that news, you fell into depression for months but your best friends took you to a therapist and got you a job which was enough for you to pay for your clothes and food. You still live in the same house, Jihoon's parents gifted you both.

You had all the memories with him. Your therapist tried to convince you a lot of times to change the place but your soul felt peace living with his memories. After you got a job in Jung corporation, everything went well until one day Mr. Jung introduced his son as a new CEO.

You didn't know why he was so obsessed with you. You tried to leave this job but he threatened to frame you with your best friend if you tried to leave him or this company and since then you're stuck with him in his sick games.

"But I don't wanna get married, Mr. Jung. Try to understand." You shouted, glaring at him but he just smiled and grabbed your jaws tightly, pulling you closer towards him.

"What did you say?" He said, glaring at you dangerously which sent shivers running down your spine. His eyes were full of obsession and madness. He wasn't in love with you, he was just obsessed with you and you knew that.