Facade -K.SJ

"Good morning, Mr

"Good morning, Mr. Kim." You greeted your boss. He smiled and sat on his chair. "Tell me today's schedule." He said in a hurry and started checking the files he gave you yesterday to complete.

"The meeting will start at 10:30 and then You have lunch with your father." You said with a smile and he nodded. "Are you ready for today's meeting?" He asked, looking at you with concern but you just gave him an assuring smile and nodded.

"Don't worry, sir. I am all ready for this." You said with a smile and suddenly he pulled you on his lap and kissed you passionately. You smiled between the kiss and wrapped your arms around his neck.

"I am sure you will do your best. You had breakfast?" He asked as soon as you pulled away from the kiss. You nodded with a smile and tried to get up but he didn't let you, instead he tightened his grip on you, snuggling in your chest like a baby.

"Jin stop! Or else someone will see us." You uttered in difficulty as he grabbed your boobs and squeezed them. "No one will see and let me do it. They are my stress reliever." He said and lightly kissed your neck.

You were his secretary cum girlfriend, Oops- secret girlfriend. No one knew about your relationship and you didn't want them to know either. You didn't have a strong family background. That's why you didn't want others to think low of you.

Your father was abusive and a drunkard who would come to house just to beat and rape your mother. You were so young when you saw him choking her while raping her. You tried to help her but he beated you too and your mother died on the spot.

You were just 13 at that time. You were in shock and traumatised. You endured the pain until you reached 18 and left him. You were not like a good girl who would love her abusive father and would do shits for him.

You were not selfish but it was for your own sake. You have no present and future and because of him, you ain't ruining your life. So it was better if you left that man and started your own life.

After completing your study, you met Jin who came to your campus for a charity and offered to work for him. You found it weird but eventually agreed as you needed it and this job would secure your future.

But as you started working, you saw how dedicated he was towards his work and how sweet he was to his employees. You couldn't help but fall for him over and over again but the surprising thing was he fell for you first.

He confessed after a year and you accepted him right away. He spoiled you everytime you both went out and you felt special everytime you both went out.

"You know you are just so sweet?" You said, earning a chuckle from him. He nodded and attached his lips with yours again. You gladly kissed him back again. 'You are just mine, my angel.'

[Time skip]

"Mr. Kim! Your father is here." You announced, opening the door wide open for his father to enter. "Abeoji!" Jin greeted his father with a warm hug and a wide smile. His father patted his back as a proud father.