Stalker -K.TH

Walking on the empty street, you knew he was again following you but you didn't run nor tried to save yourself because you knew he was protecting you. Yes, protecting you. Kim Taehyung, the most wanted psycho serial killer who is insanely in love with you or maybe can say obsessed with you.

Well! You ain't less than a psycho if I say you're in love with him too. The day your eyes first met him, you fell for him. Why not? He was a drop dead gorgeous man and the same as he fell for you the day he saved you from some shitty drunk old hag.

You knew he's a dangerous person, but you still fell for him. You knew all his tactics like how he used to come to your room when you fell asleep, how he kissed you in your sleep, how he followed you to your workplace, how he killed those who tried to molest you. You knew everything and to be very honest you kinda liked it.

As you reached your apartment door, you looked back and saw him staring at you with his dark eyes which somehow felt so hypnotising. He saw you looking at him and he passed you his infamous smirk while licking his lips making you clench your thighs together at the ticklish sensation between your thighs.

"Bye sweetheart." He whispered under his breath and turned his heels walking away from you. He knew you're still watching him and a satisfactory smirk again made a way upto his lips. He looked at the alley and saw a man who has been following you since you left your workplace.

His jaw clenched in anger and again looking back at you but fortunately you're already inside your apartment. He went to the alley where he saw that man leaning on the wall while smoking.

"Bloody scumbag." He muttered quietly and rolled his eyes. "Stop following her Kim. She's mine." The man turned around and smirked. "Lee bogum. Long time no see. Huh?" Taehyung greeted him sarcastically and laughed loudly. "And what did you say? She's yours? Do you think a scumbag like you deserves her? You know she loves me too much?" He mocked bogum and crossed his arms over his chest.

"You fucker." Bogum cursed loudly, throwing his cigarette and tried to attack him but taehyung skillfully dodge his punches and kneed his stomach harshly making bogum groan in pain. Taehyung punched him harshly making him fall on the ground but suddenly he took out a knife and before Taehyung could process anything, he stabbed him on his left arm, making him let out a loud growl.

But suddenly he started laughing, making bogum confused and a little scared as well. "Why the fuck are you laughing now kim?" Bogum gritted his teeth and tried to stab him again but suddenly someone hit his head from the back causing his eyes to widen in shock but his whole body shook when he saw you holding a metal rod with an emotionless face.

"I told you she loves me more than she did to you." Taehyung exclaimed with a wide smirk but bogum couldn't get out of the shock that you hit him for this psycho. "How dare you hurt him?" You growled like a tigress and hit him again making him fall. Taehyung was just staring at you with his amused eyes. You look so hot when you're being this much protective towards him.