Trapped -J.JK

You were cooking in the kitchen but your body flinched when you felt a strong pair of arms wrapped around your waist

You were cooking in the kitchen but your body flinched when you felt a strong pair of arms wrapped around your waist. You looked down and saw the tattooed hands hugging you tightly.

"Good morning, honey." He greeted you in his raspy voice and kissed your neck, making you shudder in fear and tried to pull away which was making you uncomfortable but instead he tightened his grip around you which started hurting you.

"I am in a good mood baby. Don't try to ruin it unless you want the master to punish you." He whispered in a deep voice and your eyes filled with tears as you quickly shook your head.

"No, I am sorry." You said in a low voice and let him hug you. He was just watching you making his breakfast with a sick smile on his face. You put the bacon and egg on the plate and pour some of his favourite banana milk in his favourite kookie glass.

"Can you please leave me? I need to put this on the table." You said not looking at him but he turned your face towards him and kissed you roughly before taking the plates from your hands and walked away.

You were standing in the same place with tears rolling down your cheeks. You didn't like this place, you didn't like the city. You wanted to go back to the village to your mom and brother but you knew it was impossible.

He would never let you go to that village again. Even though he belonged to the same village, he would never let you meet your only family. He was just a brat and an arrogant bastard who thought he owned everything and whatever he wanted he got it.

His father was a money lender in the village. They were pretty rich and because of that they sent him to Seoul for studying but he would often come to the village to meet his family and that's when he saw you.

He proposed you but you were scared of his father and belonged to a poor family. That was the reason you didn't want to involve yourself with rich people and he clearly gave you a weird vibe.

You kindly rejected him but he took it on his ego and bought you forcefully from your mother. She only had you and her son who was ten years younger than you. You begged him but the heartless monster didn't pity you.

You flinched when you felt his touch on you. You looked beside and saw him staring at you worriedly. "What's wrong? I have been calling you for so long." He said in a worried tone but you didn't say anything.

You gulped and got away from him. He sighed in annoyance and rubbed his temple to calm his anger.

"Yn?" He called you calmly but you could feel the anger rising inside him. "Yes?" You quickly answered him before he lashed his anger on you.

"My few colleagues are coming tonight. So prepare some extra meals for them." He said calmly and you quickly nodded your head. He smiled and kissed your forehead. "I am going now." You nodded and bid him goodbye.

[Time skip]

You already prepared everything and now you were getting ready. You didn't want to embarrass him. So you wore a beautiful dress and did some light make up.

Suddenly you heard the bell ring. You quickly ran towards the door and opened it with a smile. Anyone could say you were nervous but Jungkook's eyes darkened, looking at you.

"Welcome." You said with a bow and stepped aside to let them in. You didn't notice Jungkook's stares on you yet but when you looked at him, your body froze in fear. He was giving you glare.

You gulped and tried to play cool. You didn't understand why he looked angry. You cleaned the house and cooked different kinds of meals and even got ready so no one would make fun of him.

"This is your wife, Jungkook?" You snapped out and looked at the girl who just chirped like a bird. "She is beautiful." You looked up and saw a girl and two men beside your husband.

"Thank you. Please come. I will serve dinner." You smiled at her and you all went to the dining room. After they all sat down, you served them and went to sit beside Jungkook.

"Oh! We haven't introduced ourselves yet. I am Nayeon and this is Cha Eunwoo and this is Kim Yeogyeom." She pointed at two men and you just nodded, not interested in them.

During the time, Jungkook kept glaring at you and you could feel Yeogyeom staring at you too which actually made you a lot uncomfortable but you didn't dare to say anything.

After dinner they all went home and Jungkook dragged you to the bedroom. "How dare you show yourself like this in front of them? Don't you know only I can see you like this?" His body was shaking with rage, making you tremble under his dreadful gaze.

"Jungkook, listen-" You couldn't say anything as he pulled you towards him and kissed you roughly. You tried your best to push him as he was not in his senses right now but was he ever in his senses before?

"You are mine. Why don't you get it?" He mumbled between the kiss and gripped your ass. "Jungkook!" You tried to break the kiss but he pushed his body backward and you both fell on the bed.

"Tonight I will show you, with whom you actually belong. You are becoming a brat after I married you." He said and unbuttoned his shirt. You knew what was coming but you couldn't say anything.

He took off his shirt and took out something from the drawer. Your eyes widened in horror when you saw a pair of handcuffs and a red blindfold. Before you could react, he took your hand and cuffed them to the headboard of the bed.

"Jungkook, please no." You pleaded and started struggling but he glared at you again. "Shut your mouth before I do it my way." He harshly whispered in your ear and tied the blindfold around your eyes.

He looked at you with a smirk and discarded your clothes. He was about to kiss you but his phone rang, making him groan in frustration but a smirk formed on his lips, seeing who was calling him.

"Jungkook. Your work is done. What should I do with him now?" His smirk widened hearing the man from the other side. "Throw it in the ocean. Let the fish devour his dead body." He said loudly so you could hear what he was talking about.

"You will get your money and thanks Jimin hyung." He said and hung up the call but you were silent, not uttering a single word. He came close to you and licked your neck seductively and bit it afterward.

"Won't you ask whom I was talking about?" He whispered in his deep voice and licked your neck again. You shook your head, feeling scared. "Well I will still tell you. It was Yeogyeom." A gasp left your lips as soon as you heard his name.

"That bastard was staring at you and I couldn't stand it. So of course he needs to pay for it." He laughed like a devil and kissed your lips harshly and a sudden scream left your lips but got muffled by his lips on you.

"Shit, baby you are so tight." He groaned and started thrusting without caring about your pain. You were just crying over your fate which got ruined by this devil and you knew your fate was tied with him.

And being a village girl you were unknown with this city life. So you accepted this fate and let him rule over you.

_____________________

I didn't know how to write the ending but here we go and this one was requested by lubijubi3

Also don't ever think women are weak just because I portray them in some FF. Remember your worth is more than anyone could ever imagine. Don't let anyone walk over you. You are powerful, you are beautiful, my bears <3.