Chapter 36

She didn't move at all the entire night, and woke up still laying on top of him. Her head was buried into his neck, her casted arm on his chest, and her other arm buried between them. Her legs rested on either side of his waist. He still had his arms wrapped around her and was still asleep.

She looked at him, looking over his handsome face. He was very relaxed now. Much more so than he had been yesterday. She knew she'd caused him a lot of stress. She'd have to make it up to him.

She wanted to know more about him now. She realized she would be moving to Pennsylvania. At least the move would be easy. She didn't have much. Not anymore.

She was going to have to go shopping at some point. She had some money. Not a lot though, and she'd have to find a job sooner rather than later once she moved. Maybe there would be a garden center close by that she could get a job at.

She really needed to talk to Ethan about everything. She had no idea where he lived, or if he lived with his parents or what. The thought of possibly living with the King of all Werewolves was a bit intimidating. But then if he lived in a palace, she supposed it would happen.

She realized she knew absolutely nothing about being mated to a werewolf Prince. Was she going to have to dress formally all the time? Ethan hadn't. He was mostly in jeans and a T-shirt. Nice jeans, but even when he'd transferred the title of Alpha to Levi, he'd been wearing jeans and a T-shirt. She was going to have a million questions for him.

His arms suddenly tightened around her and his breathing changed as he started to wake up, though his eyes didn't open. She wondered if he really wasn't awake yet, and watched his face.

He suddenly smiled. "I can feel you staring at me. I didn't dream last night, did I?"

She giggled. "No."

"Good."

She suddenly found herself on her back with Ethan over her. She gasped in surprise as she stared up at him. He was settled between her thighs, and her breasts were pressed up against his bare chest.

"Good morning," he said softly, shifting slightly against her and causing her to gasp. He smirked at her.

"Ethan," she whispered as he buried his face in her neck and lightly ran his tongue down to where he planned to mark her.

"Now that you've agreed to be mine, I'm going to mark you here." He sucked on the spot.

"Now?" she moaned.

"No, Mila. Not yet. When I do that, I want you to be able to mark me too. We need to wait," he said softly.

"Okay," she said breathlessly. He was driving her a bit crazy with whatever he was doing to her.

He shifted again and she moaned as he pushed against her core. "Ethan," she whispered.

His lips found hers and she kissed him eagerly. She was completely turned on now. She wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him tighter against her. Her breathing was erratic and she found herself desperately wanting him. "Ethan please," she murmured around his kisses.

He lifted his head from her. "Are you a virgin, Mila?"

Her eyes snapped open and she looked at him. "Yes. Does it matter?"

"The fact that I'm going to be the only one to ever be inside of your sweet body is very arousing. But, that also means I'm not going to mate you now," he said, rocking his hips against hers again.

She moaned. "Why not?"

"Because you have to go to work," he answered.

She whimpered. "Please? I can call off."