Chapter 63

"We should have done this after I got my cast off, so I could be more helpful," Mila grumbled as she hung up a top.

Ethan was seated on the floor, putting her new clothes on hangers, then handing them to her so she could hang them up. "We need to go shopping again."

"For?"

"Underclothes for you. Bras, panties, thongs." He shot her a look, making her blush.

"I need some nightgowns too. I only have two," she commented.

"No you don't. You don't need to wear clothes to bed," he said, popping another shirt on a hanger.

Her face turned bright red. "Do you ever blush?"

"Nope," he said, handing her the hanger. "That's the last one."

She hung the top up then turned back to him. "Now what?"

"Let's go to my room and grab some of my clothes," Ethan suggested.

"Okay. I get to see your room?" She smiled at him.

"Well yeah," he said and stood, then pulled her into his arms and kissed her. "Ready?"

"Yup." She followed him out the door and slipped her hand in his as they headed back towards the entrance. They got on an elevator and took it up to the fourth floor.

Ethan stepped off and led her down the hall, stopping outside of a door and opened it, then walked inside.

The place was bigger than she'd expected with a good size living room and a smaller kitchen. A hallway went down the middle of the room to several doorways.

"This is where you grew up?" Mila asked curiously.

"Yup."

"With five kids?"

"We didn't all live here at once. Noelle moved out before I was born, and Aria moved out not long after," he said. "I shared a room with Isaac until I was ten, I think."

She followed him down the hall, and he stopped in front of a door, opened it and walked inside. Mila followed him in and stopped, glancing around. The room was done in shades of blue, and she was surprised at how big it was, and neat. There was a queen sized bed and a dresser, a desk and chair, and a larger overstuffed chair that looked more like it would fit him. She breathed in deeply. The room smelled like him, and the scent was overwhelming. She couldn't get enough of it.

"Ethan?" Jenna walked into the room and stopped, looking at Mila

Ethan turned back to her. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong. She's just a little overwhelmed with your scent right now," Jenna said with a smile.

His eyes widened as he looked at her.

"I'm going over to see Talia. Your father's down in his office," Jenna said, leaving the room.

Ethan walked over to Mila and closed the door behind her. "Do you hear your wolf?"

She shook her head, her eyes on him. "Ethan I.."

"I know," he said softly and pulled her into his arms.

"Is it always like this for you?"

"You get used to it but sometimes I still have my moments when your scent completely overwhelms me," he admitted.

She clung tightly to him, and he picked her up and carried her over to his bed. He laid her down, then laid down next to her.

She buried her face in his neck holding him against her. "Ethan," she whispered.