I stare, Lucy would never hurt innocent people like that and she didn’t even touch the nurse she only looked.

What kind of power is this?

“I have to go now” she said cheerfully, Lucy’s hands go down and my body slams down hard on the ground, Levy screames in pain.

I try to get up but it was as if gravity held me down. Lucy laughs she twists her bare feet and bends down to my height

“Ha you think you can get up! Not while I’m around. Damn weaklings’ goodbye. I’ll see you again Natsu but with a different body! Until then” she walks out the hospital room, I hear screaming in the hallways.........

“Levy Can you use you magic” I groan

“I can’t use magic” she said silently I couldn’t even hear her.

I start crawling by my hands

“Come on Levy” I said

“My arm is broken” Levy cries out softly.

“Dammit what are we going to do” I said half speaking to myself.

Gray and Juvia suddenly came in the room holding hands and Happy chatting with Carla in the back of them.

“I told you Gray, Juvia saw nurse’s bodies on the ground” Juvia says, when they all see us Gray started laughing then when he sees Levy crying in pain he stops.

Juvia rushes to Levy’s side, her shoulder was bleeding nonstop and Gray (Unfortunately) came and helped me.

Gray pushes me on Lucy’s empty bed (It really smells like her)

“Natsu what the fuck happened? Where’s Lucy” Gray said his voice stable.

“Lucy’s eyes flickered again” I start

“Why” her questions

“I told her I broke up with Lisanna and she went crazy” I answer

“and…” Juvia urges

“When her eyes flickered she was going to the exit and since she wasn’t done healing I blocked the exit Levy tried to stop her too” I try to finish

“but you couldn’t?!” Gray says a bit too cocky

“she was… a-a different person…. So strong that she lifted our bodies into the ceiling with one hand” Levy’s voice came

“Then she left and our bodies slammed to the ground…. We couldn’t use any magic … or even get up so we had to crawl … Natsu did but I think my shoulder’s fractured” I nod in agreement as she spoke.

Carla shrieks, we all look at her like she was stupid.

“Carla you alright” Happy said flying to get to her

“I saw the future … but I’m sure it’s … just a mistake” she said her face filled with uncertainty.

“No tell us” Gray orders 

“No!” Carla shouts at him

“Come on Carla” happy whines to her, she turns her head the other way and a mutters a Humph

“Fine” she said

 “All I saw was Lucy coming towards something and the background was all bloody” she says slowly as if making something new up. "

Juvia doesn’t understand, she coming towards what?” Juvia says

“I am not sure” she responds quickly obviously she was lying.