25

Excessively?

What excessive?

Ji Yan didn't react for a while.

The villa was very quiet, Qin Shen's hands were propped up on Ji Yan's side, trapping people between square inches, making it impossible for people to escape.

The little young master sitting in front of him was like a soft flower raised in the glass flower room in the afternoon, delicate and gorgeous, he frowned slightly, as if he was carefully thinking about what he just said.

It's kind of cute.

Qin Shen's fingers brushed over his lips, and he couldn't help but lean forward slightly.

He wanted to kiss him.

The scorching breath fell in front of him, and when Ji Yan raised his head, he met the other party's burning gaze.

Those dark and deep eyes looked at him with a heat that seemed to burn him out.

It's too close......

Close enough to be audible in breathing.

Just when Ji Yan looked at the people who were getting closer and closer, his heart was so nervous that he was about to jump out, and his stomach gurgled out of place.

Qin Shen's movements stopped.

He glanced down at where the voice came from, and reached out to touch Ji Yan's soft little belly, "Hungry?"

When I mention this season, I get angry.

If he hadn't been out so late, would he have been hungry for so long?

He gasped out of breath, and was about to scold at the people around him, but Qin Shen had already stood up with his arms propped up, "I...... I'll do it. "

When does the sun come out in the west?

The flower of Kaolin on weekdays has become so sensible?

[Ji Yan: He's drunk, isn'......]

[06: It looks like ...... Not lightly drunk. 】

Ji Yan nodded approvingly.

[Ji Yan: I think too. 】

Otherwise, how could he be so obedient?

As soon as Ji Yan finished talking to 06, a pair of hands suddenly hugged his waist and picked him up from the steps.

"Hmm......" Ji Yan exclaimed, standing on the ground with his feet, "You...... What for?"

"You come with me." Qin Shen bent down and stretched his arm to the socket of his leg, and hugged the person horizontally.

The body suddenly rose into the air, and the person holding him shook unsteadily under his feet, Ji Yan was afraid that Qin Shen would retaliate and threw him down, so he stretched out his hand and grabbed the collar of his clothes.

However, Qin Shen's steps down the stairs were unsteady, but the arm holding him was very steady.

Ji Yan pulled the other party's arm and glanced down, then his gaze fell on Qin Shen's handsome face again, "I'm not going."

It's just a meal, what are you doing with him?!

[TN: Of course, to eat you]

Qin Shen: "No. "

Ji Yan: "?"

It's the other way around!

Ji Yan took a deep breath, kicked and wanted to go down by himself, but he was slapped on his butt.