5

With the door ajar, Ji Yan walked upstairs and his eyes fell on Qin Shen, who was sitting upright inside the door.

The lights in the room shrouded from above, focusing on Qin Shen's sharp and angular outline, like the moon in the sky, dyed with noble cold white.

He seemed to be thinking about something, his lips were pursed tightly at this time, and he was sitting in front of the doctor like a good student.

only......

Ji Yan's eyes moved slightly downward and landed on the other person's hands on his knees.

I could see those slender fingers curling up and holding, holding and releasing. The subtle movements revealed Qin Shen's slightly awkward and uneasy mood at the moment.

Ji Yan's eyes were too hot, and Qin Shen, who was sitting in the room, followed his gaze.

After meeting Ji Yan's eyes, Qin Shen suddenly stood up from the chair. He raised his arm and knocked over the doctor's medical box beside him. The contents in the box fell to the floor, making the room seem chaotic.

Ji Yan raised his eyebrows and stepped forward, "What? Are you so worried?"

He stared at the other person's back as he crouched down to pick up the medicine bottle, and asked, "Are you afraid that I will do something to you?"

"No." Qin Shen grabbed the last few medicine bottles on the ground and put them in, stood up and looked at Ji Yan.

The face of the young master standing in front of him was a bit paler than when he went down just now. Even his pale pink lips were less red, and his exposed fingertips were glowing a bluish white due to the cold air.

The voice coming out of the other party's mouth was obviously a bit questioning, but the soft voice was full of coquettishness, as if he was angry.

Qin Shen spit out the words he had been brewing for a long time, "He has no ill intentions."

"I didn't bully him." Ji Yan emphasized stubbornly, "He was the one who came to cause trouble first."

Qin Shen swallowed the words he originally wanted to ask the other party if he had any old illness.

At this moment, he suddenly felt that the young master standing in front of him was a little cute.

Qin Shen nodded and agreed, "Yes, you didn't bully him."

Perfunctory.

Ji Yan stared at the doctor as he slowly applied medicine to Qin Shen for a long time. Finally, he couldn't hold it back any longer. He frowned and walked forward, taking the cotton swab from the doctor's hand, "I'll do it."

He stood in front of Qin Shen and continued what he said just now: "Actually, you don't have to worry about him. Ji Huan is not as delicate as you think."

However, Ji Huan was a little aggressive towards him, as if an elder was teaching an ignorant junior a lesson.

After all, the other party is still the protagonist Shou. Even if he dies here, the protagonist Shou will not die.

Qin Shen: "I'm not worried."

Ji Yan reached out and pinched the other person's chin as he raised his head, "Don't move."

He couldn't even apply any medicine on him.

Under Ji Yan's low voice, Qin Shen maintained his posture and did not move. He just looked at Ji Yan with his eyes and did not move away.

Ji Yan came closer and brushed the pads of his fingers across the corner of the other person's ragged mouth.

The wound had scabbed over, and dark red blood dried on the corners of his lips. Ji Yan stared at the wound for a long time, and suddenly asked, "Does it hurt?"